Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: ASP recharge port replacement

ASP recharge port replacement 1 year 2 weeks ago #68761

• ZakP
  • Thank you received: 5
Hello, does anyone know if Saber Forge sells ASP recharge ports on their own (like the do-it-yourself ones, but with the plug attached), or if that is something I need to acquire by asking customer service to buy one?
I had to get a replacement before, (as it was malfunctioning before i could even get it into a saber) and they were very helpful in getting me a replacement, but due to my own installations, I had strained the wires too much and Im in need of buying another so I can get a pro to install it for me (needless to say ill stick with pro install from now on, as to avoid me messing up more electronics lol). If anyone can help, that would be great, thanks!
"Only a Sith deals in absolutes"
The administrator has disabled public write access.

ASP recharge port replacement 1 year 2 weeks ago #68768

• Vechaljian
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 183
Would have to contact SF and ask, while they don't list them prewired, they use them for the Hero/V2 PNP kits now, and I'm sure people would like to use the electronics and different hilts. I would have to guess them not listing it is just a oversight at the moment.
Last Edit: 1 year 2 weeks ago by Vechaljian.

ASP recharge port replacement 1 year 1 week ago #68849

• RichellM
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 29
to answer your question: Saber Forge does sell the recharge port by itself. It's under Light and Sound/Do-it-yourself electronics.

ASP recharge port replacement 1 year 1 week ago #68850

• Jaden Korr
  • Platinum Member
  • "Remember, [Force] abilities are not inherently good or evil; it's how you use them." --Kyle Katarn
  • Thank you received: 511
To reiterate his initial post,ZakP wrote:
Hello, does anyone know if Saber Forge sells ASP recharge ports on their own (like the do-it-yourself ones, but with the plug attached),

He wants one with the connector attached.
2005 MR Vader
B/B/W Graflex 2.0
yellow SF ASP Interceptor
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Black and Chrome Bane Mk2... (7 Posts)
    • I want one. Initially, I wanted a weathered one, but not anymore. Must have a chrome one. Thanks...
    • New Star Wars Trilogy Com... (22 Posts)
    • George Lucas is an awesome visionary and he created a great franchise. The original film is pure...
    • SaberCore 3 spare parts (4 Posts)
    • From my own experience, to charge yes it seems like any usb cord will work but to use the editor...
    • New Star Wars Trilogy Com... (22 Posts)
    • Quote: Hey! Let's not forget Qui-Gon and Mace Windu. Those are a couple great characters. Actually, I...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5951
  • Latest Member: Hetsin
  • Total Posts: 61.4k
  • Total Topics: 5122
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 134
  • Today Open: 0
  • Yesterday Open: 5
  • Today Answer: 12
  • Yesterday Answer: 25