Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Color choices for ASP Warrior & Champion

Color choices for ASP Warrior & Champion 10 months 4 weeks ago #70063

• TheDuchess
I noticed that the color selections for the ASP sabers are more limited than the pre-mades. Is this an issue with the order form or in the process of the light systems in the ASP? I ask because I'd like 'pink', but don't see it in the list. Any possible work around aside from biting the bullet for the Hero version or going with a pre-made for the color?

Thanks very much.

-The Duchess -
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Color choices for ASP Warrior & Champion 10 months 4 weeks ago #70081

• Snakeeyz99
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 188
The color choices for the ASP system should be available in the PnP LED drop down menu, as shown in the screenshot I included. There's no reason for any saber colors to be incompatible with any of the electronics, because all 12W+ modules should have similar electrical properties.

If you're seeing a shorter list, you may be in the Champion PnP kit screen which does not come with an LED (you need a separate PnP momentary switch and PnP LED to use it). The options there are Crimson and Viridium, which are the names of the two sound sets available for the board.

Color choices for ASP Warrior & Champion 10 months 4 weeks ago #70088

• TheDuchess
Okay, gotcha. But then I would need to do the plug and play version. If I wanted to do the professional setup, this is the menu I get.

I guess it is cheaper to diy it, but I was concerned I would botch something.
Last Edit: 10 months 4 weeks ago by OvrcAHst. Reason: inserted image

Color choices for ASP Warrior & Champion 10 months 4 weeks ago #70090

• Snakeeyz99
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 188
Okay, I forgot about professional assembly :p

Pink should be an option there, they probably just missed the listing. To be 100% safe I'd email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. about it to confirm before ordering, since the ASP site ships relatively quickly. They may just have you specify a pink LED in the order notes at checkout.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Chrome Bane Mk2 (2 Posts)
    • Your poll seems to be broken. It's just showing me results. As for the black and chrome Bane, I'd...
    • New Star Wars Trilogy Com... (7 Posts)
    • Episode IX may indeed end the Skywalker saga. Because, remember, Kylo Ren is a Skywalker. He's...
    • Chrome Bane Mk2 (2 Posts)
    • So Brax just leaked a sneak peak at his new amazing chromed Bane Mk2, inscribed with the sith creed:...
    • New Star Wars Trilogy Com... (7 Posts)
    • Quote: It's gotta be Old Republic for Sith and Jedi mass combat. The Skywalker saga is worn out. Maybe even...
    • A Preview (6 Posts)
    • Quote: Oh my, where is my bib when I need it Re: the bane mk2 Is this a custom shop job? How would one...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5950
  • Latest Member: Jessedaync
  • Total Posts: 61.4k
  • Total Topics: 5120
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 134
  • Today Open: 3
  • Yesterday Open: 1
  • Today Answer: 9
  • Yesterday Answer: 24