Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Ideas for new parts

Ideas for new parts 7 months 3 weeks ago #73729

• Darthraiko
  • Thank you received: 2
I couldn't find the appropriate topic discussion, so I figured I'd start this one. I kind of consider this a suggestion box of sorts. We are hopefully new ideas can be submitted to Saberforge.
Feel free to take this down if this is already been done.
The Saberforge adaptive saber parts is a vast collection of parts, which have given everyone their dream light saber. However I feel the needs to be a few more parts. I am one for liking longer hilt designs, one idea is a spear extension of sorts except with female threads on both ends, about 8 inches.
Another idea is for the switch covers, if there was a switch cover that was clear so you could see the internals of your light saber.
There's another idea that is not mine, but I feel I should voice it here. If there was a way to use the apprentice light saber designs to create ASP parts.
New claw designs would be nice.
Lastly an emitter that has a claw tsuba design.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Ideas for new parts 7 months 3 weeks ago #73731

• Brax
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1362
Thomas Snyder would be a good one to converse with. He does a lot of the design/CAD work for Saberforge. Though, he spends much more time on the Custom Lightsaber Owners Lightsaber group, than he does here.
Imagine what you will know tomorrow....
Last Edit: 7 months 3 weeks ago by Brax.

Ideas for new parts 7 months 3 weeks ago #73784

• 00Bram
  • Thank you received: 4
A blade plug for emitters like Sinister Prophecy or Epoch which looks like a crystal when viewed through the ports, but has a regular blade plug tip

Ideas for new parts 7 months 2 weeks ago #73968

• Abomunition
00Bram wrote:
A blade plug for emitters like Sinister Prophecy or Epoch which looks like a crystal when viewed through the ports, but has a regular blade plug tip
might be apple to take a blade plug, fill it with clear resin and suspend a crystal inside.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Black and Chrome Bane Mk2... (8 Posts)
    • I'd really like to see someone take some black enamel to the inscriptions and engraved lines to make...
    • Black and Chrome Bane Mk2... (8 Posts)
    • I want one. Initially, I wanted a weathered one, but not anymore. Must have a chrome one. Thanks...
    • New Star Wars Trilogy Com... (22 Posts)
    • George Lucas is an awesome visionary and he created a great franchise. The original film is pure...
    • SaberCore 3 spare parts (4 Posts)
    • From my own experience, to charge yes it seems like any usb cord will work but to use the editor...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5951
  • Latest Member: Hetsin
  • Total Posts: 61.4k
  • Total Topics: 5122
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 134
  • Today Open: 0
  • Yesterday Open: 5
  • Today Answer: 13
  • Yesterday Answer: 25