Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: My Favorite Original ASP Parts Are...

My Favorite Original ASP Parts Are... 2 years 3 months ago #15987

• h2soy
  • Curio Collector
  • Thank you received: 382
I'm loving the new saber parts coming out of the ASP program. There's no denying the charms of the Sorcerer emitter or the Relic pommel but it's the new parts that are turning my head. Here's my favorite new components so far (post your own!):

Emitter 10 : It's a bold design that isn't afraid to be asymmetrical. It's the only new emitter, other than Emitter 9, that I've played around with and the only reason 9 won a spot on my saber was because I wanted to make a Corran Horn inspired saber.

Switch 8: I think this is a wonderful component because it's an exciting variation of some very tired switch designs. The black accents and the raised button guards really spice up a category of component that's often an afterthought.

Body 10
: Part of the Corran Horn saber components this guy is really unique. It has several different design elements (the textured grips, the rectangular accents) that work really well together and offer an alternative to the typical body variations.

Pommel 7: So many of the pommel are variations of each other that this one stands out among the rest. I've never cared much for the Obi-Wan inspired spherical pommels so pommel 7 offers a unique silhouette like the Obi's but without the (IMO) derpiness.

What new (or old) components are your favorites?
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lord Viceratus

My Favorite Original ASP Parts Are... 2 years 3 months ago #16133

• Lord Viceratus
  • Thank you received: 1
This what i chose cant wait to get ahold of them.

"I fight because that is what I was made to do and the Empire is the instrument through which I realize my purpose. The Empire is war made manifest."
Last Edit: 2 years 3 months ago by Lord Viceratus. Reason: Photo didnt work

My Favorite Original ASP Parts Are... 2 years 3 months ago #16139

• Darth Floyd
  • Premium Member
  • Let the Wookie win
  • Thank you received: 20
Those are mostly my favorites too of the new unique parts h2soy.
For one of my sabers I selected switch #7 blacked out, to go with body #10, but I have to see how it looks in person. I might switch it up to switch #8 in the future.

Personally I am not a fan of tapered pommels like #7. I think my favorite of the new pommels is #3

Last Edit: 2 years 3 months ago by Darth Floyd.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• New Member Introduction T... (2596 Posts)
    • So Brax, was reading tbrough some of your replies & could not help but chuckle @ the obsession one....
    • Anyone got a COLORED V4 i... (10 Posts)
    • You can cut down any polycarbonate blade using a PVC pipe cutter. So, you could cut down a day...
    • Anyone got a COLORED V4 i... (10 Posts)
    • Odd question ....could a long day blade say a 36 "" be cut to say 32" and the 4" section be used in...
    • Black and Chrome Bane Mk2... (8 Posts)
    • I'd really like to see someone take some black enamel to the inscriptions and engraved lines to make...
    • Black and Chrome Bane Mk2... (8 Posts)
    • I want one. Initially, I wanted a weathered one, but not anymore. Must have a chrome one. Thanks...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5954
  • Latest Member: DavidTweve
  • Total Posts: 61.4k
  • Total Topics: 5122
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 134
  • Today Open: 0
  • Yesterday Open: 0
  • Today Answer: 1
  • Yesterday Answer: 15