Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Saber electronics died

Saber electronics died 4 months 2 days ago #83433

• JamesSpookie
So very suddenly my saber stopped working. It is all ASP and plug and play electronics. it is only the light the switch and the power unit. At first I thought that it was the battery, but it just shut off. I've charged the battery, but I still have no light. I tested it on another light that I have, and got nothing. So it tells me that it is either the switch, or the power system. Any ideas?

On a side note, does anyone know how long I should charge the battery for before it is at full power?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Saber electronics died 4 months 1 day ago #83469

• Rhyno
  • Platinum Member
  • MTFBWY
  • Thank you received: 130
If you are using the charger that you from SaberForge those take quite a while to charge tha battery
There is no Light, There is no Dark, There is only the Force!

Saber electronics died 4 months 1 day ago #83475

• shane45_1911
  • Thank you received: 21
JamesSpookie wrote:
On a side note, does anyone know how long I should charge the battery for before it is at full power?

I have always used a Pila charger for all my lithium ion batteries (I'm a bit of a flashlight geek). It's a great little affordable "smart" charger, in that it always supplies the right amount of current and shuts down to a trickle charge when nearing full charge capacity so as not to overcharge the battery. It is foolproof.

Of course, you would need to remove your battery from the hilt.

https://www.illumn.com/pila-ibc-charger-866.html
"Do, or do not - there is no 'try'."
Last Edit: 4 months 1 day ago by shane45_1911.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Saber Forge Forum Shuttin... (52 Posts)
    • Quote: Deviant art? where can I find your stuff? :D I believe I put it as my website on my profile here...
    • You got the link up there :) Sure. Put up the link. We can all join all options and then check...
    • Sabercore 3.0 (28 Posts)
    • I belive that's normal....so once you get confirmation that saber is recognized then start the...
    • I would be interested in joining Ser's Discord server as a fallout. I will also note that myself and...
    • Adept (4 Posts)
    • Quote: Hey all Looking at buying an Adept, but have a question to all those who own one. Are the shroud...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 6835
  • Latest Member: ValkyrieGondul
  • Total Posts: 69.3k
  • Total Topics: 5831
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 145
  • Today Open: 0
  • Yesterday Open: 5
  • Today Answer: 29
  • Yesterday Answer: 68