Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: New pieces added to ASP?

New pieces added to ASP? 2 years 2 months ago #18520

• Shadow Sentinel
  • Star Wars fan 4 LIFE!
Hi there! I found the Archon on the Etsy page and then went to ASP to try and build a variation of it, but I don't see any of the parts (mainly the emitter).

Is this something that will be added later or is the Archon a one-off?

Thank you!
Light, dark, it doesn't matter. They're just opposite sides of the credcoin. I'll use whichever one I need to to get the job done.
The topic has been locked.

New pieces added to ASP? 2 years 2 months ago #18521

• Knytiri
  • Banned
  • "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."
  • Thank you received: 471
They've already stated that the Archon is not an ASP saber, because the shroud/method of making the saber makes it non-modular.

New pieces added to ASP? 2 years 2 months ago #18522

• Lord Callous
  • Platinum Member
  • "I am not without mercy. Surrender and you may live."
  • Thank you received: 61
Personally I hope that they keep a select bunch of their sabers separate from the ASP. I like the idea of running to ETSY for the limited time offers. If I can make it myself it brings pause to my mouse trigger finger - the Black Lotus is a perfect example. Loved this saber when it was first introduced on the channel. But I have yet to pull the trigger on it because of the ASP.
"Destiny is a lie. Fate is the falsest of hopes. I am beyond prophecy. I forge my own path by making the difficult choices..."

New pieces added to ASP? 2 years 2 months ago #18523

• Knytiri
  • Banned
  • "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."
  • Thank you received: 471
Myself, I'll probably stick mostly to pre-built sabers, and only buy one or two ASP sabers. I just like the idea of getting a whole product, rather than piecing it together myself, but definitely understand those out there that love the idea of putting their own together. I do as well, kinda... which is why I'll probably get one or two.

But, I think there's enough people like me, that won't stop buying other sabers, so they'll keep business like it is now, and just add ASP selections as well. :)

New pieces added to ASP? 2 years 2 months ago #18524

• Brax
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1362
I am with you on that. Couple of ASP builds, but mainly stick to the pre-built.
Imagine what you will know tomorrow....

New pieces added to ASP? 2 years 2 months ago #18612

• MarvelousMoustache
Lord Callous wrote:
Personally I hope that they keep a select bunch of their sabers separate from the ASP. I like the idea of running to ETSY for the limited time offers. If I can make it myself it brings pause to my mouse trigger finger - the Black Lotus is a perfect example. Loved this saber when it was first introduced on the channel. But I have yet to pull the trigger on it because of the ASP.

The Black Lotus is worth it! Pull the trigger!

"Only a Sith speaks in Absolutes"

New pieces added to ASP? 2 years 2 months ago #18613

• MarvelousMoustache
I feel like the ASP system is a good way for me to begin learning to piece together saber parts and electronics. Paint and modify. As I get a better understanding of the engineering, I can upgrade to solid whole parts and soldering.
"Only a Sith speaks in Absolutes"

New pieces added to ASP? 2 years 1 month ago #20523

• h2soy
  • Curio Collector
  • Thank you received: 382
Resurrecting a deadish thread.

I was playing around with the ASP builder and I found a Sinister Prophecy emitter. I'm 80% sure this was recently added because, originally, it was one of the sabers mentioned that SF said wouldn't make the jump to ASP.

New pieces added to ASP? 2 years 1 month ago #20531

• Brax
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1362
Hmmmm....wonder what else might have crept in there unnoticed? Might have to build another saber to find out!
Imagine what you will know tomorrow....

New pieces added to ASP? 2 years 1 month ago #20534

• Lord Callous
  • Platinum Member
  • "I am not without mercy. Surrender and you may live."
  • Thank you received: 61
MarvelousMoustache wrote:
Lord Callous wrote:

The Black Lotus is worth it! Pull the trigger!

Well that's good to know... It is certainly still on my list, just not certain of my order any longer.
"Destiny is a lie. Fate is the falsest of hopes. I am beyond prophecy. I forge my own path by making the difficult choices..."
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• New Member Introduction T... (2596 Posts)
    • So Brax, was reading tbrough some of your replies & could not help but chuckle @ the obsession one....
    • Anyone got a COLORED V4 i... (10 Posts)
    • You can cut down any polycarbonate blade using a PVC pipe cutter. So, you could cut down a day...
    • Anyone got a COLORED V4 i... (10 Posts)
    • Odd question ....could a long day blade say a 36 "" be cut to say 32" and the 4" section be used in...
    • Black and Chrome Bane Mk2... (8 Posts)
    • I'd really like to see someone take some black enamel to the inscriptions and engraved lines to make...
    • Black and Chrome Bane Mk2... (8 Posts)
    • I want one. Initially, I wanted a weathered one, but not anymore. Must have a chrome one. Thanks...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5954
  • Latest Member: DavidTweve
  • Total Posts: 61.4k
  • Total Topics: 5122
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 134
  • Today Open: 0
  • Yesterday Open: 0
  • Today Answer: 1
  • Yesterday Answer: 15