Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented
  • Page:

TOPIC: Memorial Day SALE rules and details.

Memorial Day SALE rules and details. 2 weeks 3 days ago #58006

• Solinbeb
  • Thank you received: 13
h2soy wrote:
I'm new to SaberForge, so forgive my lack of knowledge with these deals and whatnot, but I was curious if the gift card is a credit on our account, or if this is shipped to us with the sabers, or something else? As I mentioned earlier, I'm looking to buy six champion sabers and I'd definitely like to separate out the blades into two orders if that means that I can use a GC balance on the total purchase.

The gift certificate isn't mailed out immediately. The gift certificate is mailed out with your order so you won't be able to use that gift certificate for roughly 3 months until you get your order. Also you shouldn't plan on the sabers arriving for your bachelor party if it's happening within the next three months. Current wait times are around 12 weeks to enter the building queue and then roughly 2 more weeks for the sabers to be built. Then they ship.

Does this clarify things?

So the Cash Back/Gift Certificate is towards a future purchase, or could it be used on the purchase itself?

I'm guessing it would be for future...
The topic has been locked.

Memorial Day SALE rules and details. 2 weeks 3 days ago #58011

• h2soy
  • Curio Collector
  • Thank you received: 290
so lest say i pay 250, will i get 50 off my order or will i get 50 off another order?
When you receive the order you paid the $250 for the $50 gift certificate will be in the package. Once you've received it you will then be able to use it.
So the Cash Back/Gift Certificate is towards a future purchase, or could it be used on the purchase itself?
It's for a future purchase.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Solinbeb

Memorial Day SALE rules and details. 2 weeks 2 days ago #58113

• forester0170
I also put the code in the coupon space, but my order has already been submitted and confirmed from yesterday. I may have been a little too excited to understand the finer details...

Is there a way to add the code in the comment at this point? I can't find a way to modify anything when I view the order.

Memorial Day SALE rules and details. 1 week 6 days ago #58403

• Solinbeb
  • Thank you received: 13
Wish we could combine the codes...

Just did $370 for the Vanquish...which looking at the rules means I could only use the 50for250 code...

It'd have been great to use the 50for250 and the 20for100 together, but I'd sure that would probably be too hard for them to keep track of.

Memorial Day SALE rules and details. 1 week 2 days ago #58792

• xELENEKIx
So if I by a $500 gift card, I can put the 500 n 100 cash back towards a future saber? Thx

Memorial Day SALE rules and details. 1 week 2 days ago #58793

• h2soy
  • Curio Collector
  • Thank you received: 290
So if I by a $500 gift card, I can put the 500 n 100 cash back towards a future saber? Thx
Yup. That's what I did. You buy the $500 gift certificate and when they mail it to you after a week or so it comes with the $100 gift certificate.

Memorial Day SALE rules and details. 1 week 2 days ago #58801

• xELENEKIx
thx for the quick reply. appreciate it
Threaded Indented
  • Page:

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Wait Begins! 3.0 (1848 Posts)
    • Well I never thought that would happen....... Saber #1: ASP Champion Ordered: 12/31 Pre-ship: 6/11...
    • Hilt Design Gallery (844 Posts)
    • OvrcAHst cool design, IMO it doesn't really need the body section. Your previous Reliant style saber...
    • I am your Father's Day Sa... (8 Posts)
    • I find it interesting that Phil can come on the forums and post something about sales, but will not...
    • Hilt Design Gallery (844 Posts)
    • How about a Crystal Avenger.. [attachment] [attachment] [attachment]

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4272
  • Latest Member: quixit
  • Total Posts: 43.9k
  • Total Topics: 3191
  • Total Sections: 20
  • Total Categories: 102
  • Today Open: 1
  • Yesterday Open: 9