Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Sith Apprentice Costume

Sith Apprentice Costume 2 years 3 months ago #14091

• Darth Intefector
  • Elite Member
  • My hatred has made me an unstoppable force; my rage a tempest of death and destruction. When I strike, you shall know the true power of the Dark Side. And it shall be the last thing you ever see...
  • Thank you received: 9
I finally finished the Sith costume that I began doing concept work in in February and gathering components for. I'm really happy with how this turned out. I personally like to believe that this goes to show that you don't need to buy fancy costume pieces to have a badass costume. All you need is your imagination, your ambition, and about $80.

Before you see the pictures, let me tell you what the pieces of this costume were and how much they costed.

*Tunic (without tabbards) - Red American Eagle hoodie $30
*Tabbards and Obi - Old black curtains $5
*Belt - black dress belt $15
*Pants - black jeans $15
*Shoes - black leather work shoes $15

And then the cloak was a modified version of a Scream costume cloak.

Red saber in my hand is the Saber Forge Acolyte. Saber on my belt is my Purple Saber Forge Fury.

But without further adieu, here are the pictures!

Last Edit: 2 years 3 months ago by Knytiri. Reason: embedded images.
The topic has been locked.

Sith Apprentice Costume 2 years 3 months ago #14093

• chaoticneutral
  • Thank you received: 3
Awesome job looks fantastic!

Sith Apprentice Costume 2 years 3 months ago #14094

• Knytiri
  • Banned
  • "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."
  • Thank you received: 471
Looks pretty good... but I really don't like the look of the hoodie (just my personal opinion, I don't mean to be rude or critical of it). To me, it just doesn't have an "in universe" feel, and lacks that genuine feel to it... but! That aside, still looks nice. :)

Sith Apprentice Costume 2 years 3 months ago #14444

• Darth Intefector
  • Elite Member
  • My hatred has made me an unstoppable force; my rage a tempest of death and destruction. When I strike, you shall know the true power of the Dark Side. And it shall be the last thing you ever see...
Thanks for the feedback guys! And yeah Knytiri, I agree. It's not what I pictured. Kinda wanted it to end up looking like a flipped version of Galen Marek's Jedi robes. But for my first costume, I'd say it does the trick pretty nicely.

Sith Apprentice Costume 2 years 3 months ago #14446

• Knytiri
  • Banned
  • "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."
  • Thank you received: 471
Oh, I agree. It doesn't look bad by any means, and as a cost effective cosplay goes, looks sharp! I just meant that the hoodies and such don't have the "star wars universe" feel, so to speak. But that's just a matter of personal taste/opinion, and not meant to be demeaning in any way, lol.

Sith Apprentice Costume 2 years 3 months ago #14745

• Darth Intefector
  • Elite Member
Oh I got you. :) Well thanks for the feedback still man. It is greatly appreciated!
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Which Length of Blade Sho... (2 Posts)
    • Quote: Hello! I just joined the saberforge forum today mainly because I have one question. I was looking to...
    • Order modification (9 Posts)
    • Quote: As for the blade, I want a *longer* blade than ordered, so in order to cut it to length, I may need...
    • Saber for my daughter (9 Posts)
    • It'd be sharp in the DT finish but if you got it anodised black (like the emitter finish) it wont...
    • Which Length of Blade Sho... (2 Posts)
    • Hello! I just joined the saberforge forum today mainly because I have one question. I was looking to...
    • Order modification (9 Posts)
    • So in the original email i included my order# in both subject and body. As for the blade, I want a...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5838
  • Latest Member: peyneust
  • Total Posts: 60.8k
  • Total Topics: 5048
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 134
  • Today Open: 1
  • Yesterday Open: 7
  • Today Answer: 14
  • Yesterday Answer: 38