Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Etsy Restock?

Etsy Restock? 2 months 6 days ago #66031

• Eddlyss64
  • Platinum Member
  • "Either in belief or doubt, if I lean to one of these sides, my reaction time will be dulled if my heart thinks the opposite of what I choose."
  • Thank you received: 200
Well, my (parents) procrastination has led me to miss out on a Champion Reborn off the Etsy page. :angry:

Anyone know if there is a definite restock schedule or timeframe we can expect for the Etsy site?

Emerald Knight, Chosen, Dark Paladin, Sentinel
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Etsy Restock? 2 months 6 days ago #66033

• Drahem
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 27
Eddlyss64 wrote:
Well, my (parents) procrastination has led me to miss out on a Champion Reborn off the Etsy page. :angry:

Anyone know if there is a definite restock schedule or timeframe we can expect for the Etsy site?

I thought your Mom wouldn't let you order it? You said in an earlier post. Just wait a week, they should restock them.
I own, Relic, Archons x2. Bane x2. Templar.

Etsy Restock? 2 months 6 days ago #66036

• Eddlyss64
  • Platinum Member
  • "Either in belief or doubt, if I lean to one of these sides, my reaction time will be dulled if my heart thinks the opposite of what I choose."
Drahem wrote:
Eddlyss64 wrote:

I thought your Mom wouldn't let you order it? You said in an earlier post. Just wait a week, they should restock them.

My mom's deal is she says she'll think about it or tell my dad about it, and then she pretends to forget it and hopes that I forget. Worked when I was four, not anymore. :angry: :S

Etsy Restock? 2 months 6 days ago #66040

• Drahem
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 27
Boo.. does she keep your money or you have it? Maybe a prepaid visa gc for future reference..
I own, Relic, Archons x2. Bane x2. Templar.

Etsy Restock? 2 months 6 days ago #66041

• SFGrandMaster-Phil
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 220
Sorry about that, we had a bit of a scare on our board stock but they are back in now.

Etsy Restock? 2 months 5 days ago #66058

• Eddlyss64
  • Platinum Member
Phew, thanks Phil. :cheer: :whistle: :)

Etsy Restock? 2 months 5 days ago #66060

• SuUpberSith
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 96
@Eddlyss64, damn man I feel your pain. My mom played/plays the same game. :lol:
Rev-N Elite VV, Dark Ardent VV
Monarch SF, Reborn SF
Weathered Dark Acolyte VV
Korbanth, Graflex, K4
Tempest Elite VV
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eddlyss64

Etsy Restock? 2 months 5 days ago #66062

• Eddlyss64
  • Platinum Member
@SuUp, yup. Takes a lot of patience. I always think of this line (that will likely become infamous for how many times I post it here:

@Drahem: Does Etsy accept those kinds of gift cards? I thought they didn't...

The following user(s) said Thank You: SuUpberSith

Etsy Restock? 1 month 4 weeks ago #66458

• Eddlyss64
  • Platinum Member
Gah, the Reborn has completely disappeared from the Etsy site! :( Darn me and my procrastinating parents!!

Etsy Restock? 1 month 4 weeks ago #66469

• OvrcAHst
  • War. Mostly Dark, Often Grey, Sometimes Light
  • Thank you received: 1398
Eddlyss64 wrote:
Gah, the Reborn has completely disappeared from the Etsy site! :( Darn me and my procrastinating parents!!
Shall I guess it's the DT Reborn that you're wanting? :pinch: Would you be game and go for one of the Born outta Customs with the Crystal Plug? :whistle:

Etsy Restock? 1 month 3 weeks ago #66492

• Eddlyss64
  • Platinum Member
I wanted to get one before school started, but that didn't work. I still wanted one as soon as possible, but my mother completely forgot to ask my dad if I could (still really limited on privilages despite being a high school upperclassmen). And now they're gone again.

I'm not gonna spend the money for the shattered crystal reveal one left on the Etsy site. Call me a Revan fanboy, but the Reborn is a purple lightsaber, not a red.

The following user(s) said Thank You: OvrcAHst

Etsy Restock? 1 month 3 weeks ago #66534

• OvrcAHst
Eddlyss64 wrote:
I wanted to get one before school started, but that didn't work. I still wanted one as soon as possible, but my mother completely forgot to ask my dad if I could (still really limited on privilages despite being a high school upperclassmen). And now they're gone again.

I'm not gonna spend the money for the shattered crystal reveal one left on the Etsy site. Call me a Revan fanboy, but the Reborn is a purple lightsaber, not a red.
Etsy's got the Silver (unshattered) Crystal in Purple, otherwise I'm sure you've seen the Stock versions in Silver and V2. Is it an option for you to clean up a V2 since it sounds like you're wanting a DT?

Etsy Restock? 1 month 3 weeks ago #66557

• Eddlyss64
  • Platinum Member
OvrcAHst wrote:
Eddlyss64 wrote:

Etsy's got the Silver (unshattered) Crystal in Purple, otherwise I'm sure you've seen the Stock versions in Silver and V2. Is it an option for you to clean up a V2 since it sounds like you're wanting a DT?

Potentially, but it's not my forte. It would give it a unique look, for sure, but I don't know if I'm quite skilled enough to perform that kind of sanding. I wouldn't want to tear it up.

Etsy Restock? 1 month 3 weeks ago #66576

• OvrcAHst
Eddlyss64 wrote:
Potentially, but it's not my forte. It would give it a unique look, for sure, but I don't know if I'm quite skilled enough to perform that kind of sanding. I wouldn't want to tear it up.
Fair enuff. Well to exercise your Motto (:Patience. Use The Force. Think), no doubt Etsy will see its inventory restocked to include the Reborn DT again. :)

Etsy Restock? 1 month 3 weeks ago #66578

• Eddlyss64
  • Platinum Member
OvrcAHst wrote:
Eddlyss64 wrote:
Fair enuff. Well to exercise your Motto (:Patience. Use The Force. Think), no doubt Etsy will see its inventory restocked to include the Reborn DT again. :)

I hope so. In the meantime, I have a list of all the sabers that correspond to characters in my GJO story done, so maybe I can get to work on starting my collection with that.

Etsy Restock? 1 month 3 weeks ago #66580

• OvrcAHst
Eddlyss64 wrote:
I hope so. In the meantime, I have a list of all the sabers that correspond to characters in my GJO story done, so maybe I can get to work on starting my collection with that.
Optimism may have you waiting out an undefined Lead Time. On the flip-side, if you're not conscious of it and constantly checking, it may just get restocked sooner rather than later. Your guess is as good as mine though, I mean just in the last 24hours (or so) SF has added about 30 items to the Listings by going Initiate-Heavy, heck, I was actually surprised to see Monarch and other Crystal Sabers get included.

If you view SF Customs FB Page (even just as a Guest without subscribing) there's a couple of wrapped Hilts that were recently featured (when I first saw) screamed E64 and your Anime` (One.. something :blush: ). Saw your latest entry too, have bookmarked for a read a little later on. ;)

Etsy Restock? 1 month 3 weeks ago #66584

• Eddlyss64
  • Platinum Member
I took a gander at the FB page a while ago and just now, but I didn't find any Katana-style hilts or wrapped hilts. I'll look harder tomorrow, though.

I'm really hoping on the check-multiple-times-a-day thing for the Reborn. It'd be nice to get a solid saber before Thanksgiving when I see all my folks again and can show off an actual saber-like saber instead of the maglite that is my Ultrasaber.

I agree about the re-addition of Initiate hilts to Etsy. Just sucks that I don't have the time or resources to do my own installs.

Thanks for bookmarking my rough story cut, too, that means a lot! :cheer:

Etsy Restock? 1 month 3 weeks ago #66586

• OvrcAHst

It looks to feature similar Hydro-dipping, the same process ukyavuz had done on his ASP Legacy Dragon.

Etsy Restock? 1 month 3 weeks ago #66591

• Eddlyss64
  • Platinum Member
OvrcAHst wrote:

It looks to feature similar Hydro-dipping, the same process ukyavuz had done on his ASP Legacy Dragon.

Very nice! Definitely looking forward to the capabilities of the new Customs Shop!

Etsy Restock? 1 month 3 weeks ago #66624

• OvrcAHst
Eddlyss64 wrote:
Very nice! Definitely looking forward to the capabilities of the new Customs Shop!
:lol: Right you are E64. I reckon when you eventually take your designs through Customs, you could even look at a thinner Hilt Body too (makes it a wee-bit more comfortable to bite your third Saber). ;)
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4663
  • Latest Member: ooledWex
  • Total Posts: 49.2k
  • Total Topics: 3688
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 112