Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Pay pal

Pay pal 1 year 3 months ago #68072

• Elive
  • Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny
  • Thank you received: 5
I'm not sure where to post this but I'm selling a light saber through pay pal but I have no idea how to do it could somebody walk me through it please and thank you
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Pay pal 1 year 3 months ago #68093

• OvrcAHst
  • Thank you received: 1822
Elive wrote:
I'm not sure where to post this but I'm selling a light saber through pay pal but I have no idea how to do it could somebody walk me through it please and thank you
I could be mistaken as I'm usually on the sending-end rather the receiving-end (other than receipt of refunds) but your PayPal Account should be setup and linked to either a Credit Card or Bank Account (or both, with one as the Primary transaction account). From your perspective as the Seller, the Payer would select the Pay for Goods & Services Option and transfer the funds. You will receive notification of activity and then will have to monitor that said funds have cleared and are available in your Primary transaction Account. Once you have that confirmation, you complete the exchange with the Goods being Shipped since the Payment received initiated the transaction.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Elive

Pay pal 1 year 3 months ago #68114

• MusicallyInspired
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 77
Or you can send the buyer a detailed Paypal Invoice which would lay out all the included items, accessories, etc and also conditions. It's the best method to protect both buyer and seller, IMO. Goods and Services is good too (and is also protected) but the buyer issues it and there aren't as many details usually. I usually go with invoicing.
Last Edit: 1 year 3 months ago by MusicallyInspired.
The following user(s) said Thank You: OvrcAHst, Elive

Pay pal 1 year 3 months ago #68152

• OvrcAHst
  • Thank you received: 1822
MusicallyInspired wrote:
Or you can send the buyer a detailed Paypal Invoice which would lay out all the included items, accessories, etc and also conditions. It's the best method to protect both buyer and seller, IMO.
Yes, agree with this^^. My oversight. Most secure and what should always be generated by default, mostly isn't in my experience. It becomes a necessity too depending on the recipient's (Buyer) Country address for delivery as, if Border Customs seizes the Package(s), you have a documented paper trail to marry up to with lodging Duty, Taxes etc.
Goods and Services is good too (and is also protected) but the buyer issues it and there aren't as many details usually. I usually go with invoicing.
When the above scenario becomes actual, the alternative is to then (as the Buyer) to contact the Seller to obtain a Pro-Forma Invoice which becomes a PITA.

For your scenario (and credibility) as a Seller, if you do it right the first time, it will influence a higher probability of repeat business versus if you don't. :)
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• VV Blade Plugs Compatible... (7 Posts)
    • Quote: Wait.... Yep. :dry: It's what I've experienced and not just with VV Plugs into VV emitters but VV...
    • [FOR SALE] DOWNSIZING CLE... (13 Posts)
    • [attachment] [attachment] [attachment] [attachment] [attachment] [attachment] [attachment] [attachment]
    • VV Blade Plugs Compatible... (7 Posts)
    • Wait....so according to those numbers, their blade plug is a hair too big to fit into their own...
    • Another Star Wars Trilogy... (12 Posts)
    • I am very excited by this news! There's no singleplayer game I have completed more often than the...
    • Favorite Saberforge Saber... (19 Posts)
    • Without a doubt is my ASP Reborn saberstaff. Brass/Gold powdercoat ribbs, milled shine thru Reborn...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 6547
  • Latest Member: sammy12369
  • Total Posts: 65.2k
  • Total Topics: 5521
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 137
  • Today Open: 3
  • Yesterday Open: 6
  • Today Answer: 26
  • Yesterday Answer: 43