Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Unsure if problem with charger or saber

Unsure if problem with charger or saber 9 months 2 weeks ago #73326

• Thrilbo
I received my saber about 3 weeks ago, and initially there was no problems. It is a Champion tier Disciple

Recently, the saber started cutting out after about 30 seconds of use. The activator button light was also blinking. I assumed this meant that the saber just had a low battery, so I plugged it in to recharge.
After charging for about an hour, I noticed the charger light had gone green, so I tried the saber out. Same problem.
Upon further testing, the charger LED goes from orange to green in a number of minutes (sometimes the light never goes orange).
I have charged the saber once before, and did not have any such problems.
Here is a video of my problem.
[url=http://]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUrmOV39yDE[/url]

I'm not sure if this is simply a problem with my charger, or a fault in the recharge port on my saber. If anyone could shed some light on what this could be, or what a blinking activator light means (I'm assuming it means low battery but I am unsure) that would be very helpful.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Unsure if problem with charger or saber 9 months 2 weeks ago #73331

• Jas-Ot
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 322
I'd lean towards faulty RP.

Contact customer service and get it repaired.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Sabercore 3.0 Swing Issue... (10 Posts)
    • OK, so the charge is good. According to my source, if you reduce the motion, and spin to zero,...
    • Yep! Full charge! Yeah I can do an outside video for you guys. Want me to lower the motion...
    • Couple of things. 1. Battery has a good charge on it, yes? 2. I know you were working indoors...
    • Double Reveal MPP Coming ... (112 Posts)
    • Is it still possible to buy one afterwards? Right now funds are low because of Christmas, but a the...
    • Yep! Put them both on 0 and the problem still persists. Edit: I even tried deleting all the spin...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 6245
  • Latest Member: ieushelly302826
  • Total Posts: 62.7k
  • Total Topics: 5270
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 136
  • Today Open: 5
  • Yesterday Open: 3
  • Today Answer: 38
  • Yesterday Answer: 27