Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: What do you do with your lightsaber?

What do you do with your lightsaber? 2 years 11 months ago #2240

• JShelar
  • Thank you received: 9
I thought this could be a funny topic. When I tell people I am going to buy a lightsaber; I always get asked; "What are you going to do with a lightsaber?". So I am bringing this question to ya'll. What do you do with your lightsabers? Serious and/or funny. Also, What kind of questions do ya'll get from others about the hobby of collecting sabers?
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dauntless 7

What do you do with your lightsaber? 2 years 11 months ago #2242

• anima110
  • Thank you received: 1
i only have one other lightsaber and its a force FX and my mum does not realy care what i do with the money i save up cos its mine, and when i do get asked about it, its mostly wow cool lightsaber bro
I sight the Light but the Darkness found me, I sight the Dark but the Light found me, my soul is grey, I'm an acolyte of Revan, the truth is grey
The following user(s) said Thank You: JShelar

What do you do with your lightsaber? 2 years 11 months ago #2254

• Dauntless 7
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 99
I think it's funny cus' often when I mention that I have a collection of light sabers I get a whole bunch of dead air and blank stares. Can see a huge ? mark and why? But talk about purses, video games, cars, travelling and whatnot, then the conversation is good to go. Lack of enthusiasm may be related to my generation who have forgotten the excitement of seeing the SW movies in the theatre. :dry:

The usual comments I get are that the sabers are designer flashlights and back scratchers. If you put a mop on the blade tip you can clean under the bed and with the illuminated blade can see what's really there. Also a co-worker is loosely stalking me. With big grin on face keeps asking if he can make a cartoon version of me and my light sabers for a regular storyline internet post. What I have to endure. The day of reckoning is drawing closer. Let me introduce you to my Venom err saber! :angry: :whistle:
Last Edit: 2 years 11 months ago by Dauntless 7. Reason: add on

What do you do with your lightsaber? 2 years 11 months ago #2270

• GreenLightning
  • Thank you received: 13
Lol a few people found out that I'm getting a lightsaber (should be here in 2 days) and they ask what I plan on doing with it. I just say I'm going to rule the world, or fight some random jedi with it. There reaction is kinda funny.
All ways in black or white. Why not grey

What do you do with your lightsaber? 2 years 11 months ago #2279

• Miraluka
  • Platinum Member
  • "Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is."
  • Thank you received: 72
Lots of things you can do with lightsabers.
Look at them, hit your brothers with them, impress your nerdy friends, look at them, practice sword play, cosplay with them, look at them, take pretty pictures of/with them...

Hell, people collect all kinds of things that are way less cool than lightsabers. Like stamps, dolls, coins, salt & pepper shakers, whatever you can think of, somebody collects it. And I'm going to emphasize that most of it is not as cool as lightsabers.

What do you do with your lightsaber? 2 years 11 months ago #2331

• IosefKoranison
  • Thank you received: 4
I have one lightsaber, a saberforge venom hero edition. I practice Shii-Cho with it sometimes, but mostly I just wear it on my belt when I'm out and about, or put it on my bookshelf. But I'm going to get it upgraded when I can, and I'm going to be using it at Saber Force Academy when they start classes.

What do you do with your lightsaber? 2 years 11 months ago #2339

• Errant Knight
  • Thank you received: 3
So far with mine, I have scratched my ceiling(upstairs and down), scratched multiple walls, broken 2 lights, caught my dog by accident while spinning and bruised my legs and back too many times to count while getting down that damn behind the back spin.

All of it totally worth the scoldings from my wife :)
You want me to shake hands with you in hell? I shall not disappoint you!
Last Edit: 2 years 11 months ago by Errant Knight.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JShelar, Jedi Ny

What do you do with your lightsaber? 2 years 11 months ago #2342

• Jonsdu9
  • Thank you received: 4
:lol: That is pretty funny Dauntless 7!!!! I came up with a bunch of excuses for getting toys that I brought over the years that now I just ask for forgiveness instead of approval from my wife....but this time I'm armed with my new Venom saber!!! Also I can use the saber to find my way to the nearest hospital in the dark.....also come in pretty handy to wave the police car down too :P
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dauntless 7, JShelar
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Sabercore 3.0 Swing Issue... (14 Posts)
    • Yeah I'm shipping off tomorrow. Not sure what else to do honestly.
    • Double Reveal MPP Coming ... (114 Posts)
    • This what I was told today, so it would be a week or two from then.
    • Double Reveal MPP Coming ... (114 Posts)
    • Hey Brax is that 1-2 weeks from now?? or is it going to be ready this coming week?
    • Sabercore 3.0 Swing Issue... (14 Posts)
    • Unless anyone else has another suggestion, it’s looking like RMA will be the requisite course of...
    • Saberforge Dissident Cust... (1 Posts)
    • This is my Custom Dissident, a hilt that I was undecided with for a long time until recently. I...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 6248
  • Latest Member: Slavikasymn
  • Total Posts: 62.7k
  • Total Topics: 5271
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 136
  • Today Open: 1
  • Yesterday Open: 5
  • Today Answer: 11
  • Yesterday Answer: 41