Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Power Supply

Power Supply 1 year 6 months ago #8444

• DeLano80
  • Thank you received: 7
So I have a 12 Champion with an in hilt charger. But I do not have the power cord. Anybody now where I could get one off the shelf, or what kind/brand to get?
The topic has been locked.

Power Supply 1 year 6 months ago #8446

• Darth Tyranus
  • Premium Member
  • "Something something something Darkside something something something Complete"
  • Thank you received: 11
looking at their charger they use you would just need a generic lithium ion battery charger with the same size port plug 4.2v at 3 amps output. That has a plug the same size as recharge port.

Power Supply 1 year 6 months ago #8462

• Miraluka
  • Platinum Member
  • "Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is."
  • Thank you received: 75
Darth Tyranus wrote:
looking at their charger they use you would just need a generic lithium ion battery charger with the same size port plug 4.2v at 3 amps output. That has a plug the same size as recharge port.

Basically. The plugs are 2.1mm.

I can't tell you where you can get one "off the shelf" but you can buy the charger you need from the custom saber shop. It's $10. If you've never bought from them, my orders from TCSS usually ship like 2 days after I place the order, so it doesn't take long to get.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• HELP! Hero tier in edit m... (2 Posts)
    • Quote: I am at a convention and my hero tier won't change color. Apparently when I holdrive the Aux button...
    • HELP! Hero tier in edit m... (2 Posts)
    • I am at a convention and my hero tier won't change color. Apparently when I holdrive the Aux button...
    • The Wait Begins 4.0 (468 Posts)
    • Ok guys finally got some good news and sort of bad... Received my saber. It is a HERO-TIER Bane...
    • Hero Bane Weathered revie... (1 Posts)
    • Hi guys, This will be my first official review so please forgive me if i rant off-topic. Received...
    • asp compatible sabers? (3 Posts)
    • Curious about this too, I really have a want for the Archon, but I would love it if I could switch...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4551
  • Latest Member: criggs41
  • Total Posts: 47.9k
  • Total Topics: 3536
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 112
  • Today Open: 1
  • Yesterday Open: 2
  • Today Answer: 1
  • Yesterday Answer: 32