Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Hilt Quality differences

Hilt Quality differences 5 days 6 hours ago #10195

• Ecnal_Rellek
I was just wondering if someone could explain to me the difference in the quality levels of the handles and packages sold.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hilt Quality differences 5 days 4 hours ago #10197

• Jyn-Toar
  • Premium Member
  • Like received: 13
Quality is always great. ;)
For the different types of sabers, apprentice sabers are slightly smaller in diameter and shorter in length than elite sabers. Also, while sabers in the elite line are multiple pieces, apprentice sabers are one piece. As for the tiers:

Initiate level hilt come as an empty hilt. No electronics. They might come with switches - I don't know first hand. They also come with the threading of the pieces glued for elite sabers, unless you request otherwise.

Warrior tiers have light but no sound. SF wires everything in for you so it lights up out of the box. These run off of AAA batteries I believe, unless you purchase a 12w led upgrade, in which case there's a recharge port installed. Thsee come with a saber, a blade, a blade plug, a retention screw wrench, and a charger if you buy the 12w upgrade.

Champion tier sabers are like warrior level, but they have sound. The soundboard is eithDr Sabercore Viridian or Crimson, which you choose. They also come with a recharge port, with or without the 12w led upgrade. Package for these includes everything as listed in the warrior tier, including the charger.

Hero level sabers are the highest tier. These come equipped with a 12w led for which you can select two colors and have the potential to mix for a third color (6w blue and 6w red mix to make 12w purple, for example). These have a switch for each color and come with the Spark Color 2 soundboard with 5 sound fonts. These are like champion sabers, but with more colors and sound fonts. This package is the same as the champion one.

I hope this answers your questions! If not, feel free to ask for clarification!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dauntless 7, Darth Titus

Hilt Quality differences 4 days 22 hours ago #10214

• Miraluka
  • Platinum Member
  • "Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is."
  • Like received: 60
Jyn-Toar wrote:
Quality is always great. ;)
For the different types of sabers, apprentice sabers are slightly smaller in diameter and shorter in length than elite sabers. Also, while sabers in the elite line are multiple pieces, apprentice sabers are one piece. As for the tiers:

Initiate level hilt come as an empty hilt. No electronics. They might come with switches - I don't know first hand. They also come with the threading of the pieces glued for elite sabers, unless you request otherwise.

Warrior tiers have light but no sound. SF wires everything in for you so it lights up out of the box. These run off of AAA batteries I believe, unless you purchase a 12w led upgrade, in which case there's a recharge port installed. Thsee come with a saber, a blade, a blade plug, a retention screw wrench, and a charger if you buy the 12w upgrade.

Champion tier sabers are like warrior level, but they have sound. The soundboard is eithDr Sabercore Viridian or Crimson, which you choose. They also come with a recharge port, with or without the 12w led upgrade. Package for these includes everything as listed in the warrior tier, including the charger.

Hero level sabers are the highest tier. These come equipped with a 12w led for which you can select two colors and have the potential to mix for a third color (6w blue and 6w red mix to make 12w purple, for example). These have a switch for each color and come with the Spark Color 2 soundboard with 5 sound fonts. These are like champion sabers, but with more colors and sound fonts. This package is the same as the champion one.

I hope this answers your questions! If not, feel free to ask for clarification!

12W Warriors do not come with recharge ports. Rather than AAA holders, they come with a Li-Ion battery holder, with a battery and a single bay wall charger. The battery holder slides out of the pommel for changing/charging the battery.

And yeah, Champions also get Li-Ion batteries and recharge port, with or without 12W upgrade. In addition to the sound and recharge port, champion boards have blade flicker/shimmer which can be adjusted via the on-board menu.

Probably my favorite aspect of the Hero tier is the ability to change sound fonts. The champion sound board comes with 1 font that cannot possibly be changed. The Hero comes with 5 fonts which can all be switched with whatever sound fonts you own.
The Hero tier also has the option for the RBGA (infinite color) option which allows you to have whatever color blade and FoC you want.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cyran Azor

Hilt Quality differences 4 days 5 hours ago #10244

• Jyn-Toar
  • Premium Member
  • Like received: 13
Ah, thanks Miraluka! I didn't know that.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• New to this with some que... (24 Posts)
    • I haven't read all the posts... cause you guys are really long winded... haha.. but! You can...
    • the switch color and blade color may be able to be changed to different colors, i would defiantly...
    • Quote: Quote: I saw the sound post and I didn't want to hi jack that topic but I do want to put forward what exact...
    • Quote: I saw the sound post and I didn't want to hi jack that topic but I do want to put forward what exact...
    • 12W Amber wiring differen... (8 Posts)
    • Best of luck hopefully just a battery problem but that's pretty good news if not.

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 1333
  • Latest Member: Zeno Pass
  • Total Posts: 7220
  • Total Topics: 685
  • Total Sections: 9
  • Total Categories: 59
  • Today Open: 5
  • Yesterday Open: 4
  • Today Answer: 36
  • Yesterday Answer: 60