Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: My Renegade in Blue!

My Renegade in Blue! 1 year 9 months ago #47999

• Warlord227
  • Thank you received: 6
I just got this Renegade LE saber the other day. I got it in blue because I have a red and green saber on order here at saber forge. Here are a few pictures!

Last Edit: 1 year 8 months ago by Brax. Reason: Inserted photos
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: OvrcAHst, monkeyofshaolin

My Renegade in Blue! 1 year 8 months ago #51654

• Eddlyss64
  • Platinum Member
  • "Either in belief or doubt, if I lean to one of these sides, my reaction time will be dulled if my heart thinks the opposite of what I choose."
  • Thank you received: 207
Nice! I actually want to grab a Flamberge in blue at some point.

Emerald Knight, Chosen, Dark Paladin, Sentinel

My Renegade in Blue! 1 year 8 months ago #51658

• OvrcAHst
  • Thank you received: 1716
Warlord227, Thank you for sharing such a menacing cross guard. Well placed positioning with the wall mount next to the light switch. I recognise that Saber Stand, nifty little product, have some of those myself. That's a stunning Blue you selected, is it Guardian or one of the alternatives? Surely you'd be tempted to simply ignite the Saber more than switching the room light on now right. ;)

My Renegade in Blue! 1 year 8 months ago #52084

• Warlord227
Thanks OvrcAHst. It is definitely guardian blue, I was going to go with the arctic blue originally but there's just something about that deep blue color that I really love. As for the saber stand, I'll probably be getting two more when my other two sabers finally arrive B)

My Renegade in Blue! 1 year 8 months ago #52116

• monkeyofshaolin
  • Thank you received: 29
Wow, awesome saber! What are the blade lengths for main and cross guard blades? :)

My Renegade in Blue! 1 year 8 months ago #52128

• OvrcAHst
  • Thank you received: 1716
Warlord227,
It is definitely guardian blue, I was going to go with the arctic blue originally but there's just something about that deep blue color that I really love. As for the saber stand, I'll probably be getting two more when my other two sabers finally arrive B)
I'm likely very wrong (memory on this is very vague now), wasn't sure if it were one of the 'Forum-colours' but knew it wasn't Arctic or Sunrider's Destiny. Did you get FoC for it or full Tri for the illumination boost? I recall you referencing your up & comings ;) , a nice collection you're establishing there. Maybe your feature wall colour is intentional, maybe it's not, very effective nonetheless.

That liquorice is perfect as a contrast to showcase your Hilts. Good on you, Good Sir.

My Renegade in Blue! 1 year 8 months ago #52149

• Warlord227
Thanks so much for the kind words. I didn't go for the FoC simply because I knew I wouldn't be dueling this beast as much. But I have played around with it with some buddies of mine and it dominates in battle. As far as the wall, just a lucky coincidence my friend.
The following user(s) said Thank You: OvrcAHst

My Renegade in Blue! 1 year 8 months ago #52150

• Warlord227
The blade length for the main blade is 36 inches and 6 inches on the cross guard blades. I can't imagine swinging around a 40' main blade, seems a little like overkill.

My Renegade in Blue! 1 year 8 months ago #52277

• Prowl
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 53
That Renegade looks good in GB. I enjoy seeing blue-bladed "Sith" sabers. I have a Flamberge in Br myself. It's a great hilt.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Deep blue or Medium blue (2 Posts)
    • https://saberforge.com/products/led-colors Not owning either color, this is the quickest resource...
    • What length blade plug sh... (3 Posts)
    • A 2in should do nicely On the 07 emitter, the bottom 1.5in is for your LED
    • List of inspirations? (9 Posts)
    • Quote: Exhalted - Inspired by Jacen Solo ARES was named after the Son of Saberforge and was a precusror...
    • Deep blue or Medium blue (2 Posts)
    • Can someone show me the difference between medium blue and deep blue? I cant decide and can only...
    • List of inspirations? (9 Posts)
    • Exhalted - Inspired by Jacen Solo ARES was named after the Son of Saberforge and was a precusror...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 6256
  • Latest Member: erikaguirre323
  • Total Posts: 62.8k
  • Total Topics: 5279
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 136
  • Today Open: 2
  • Yesterday Open: 7
  • Today Answer: 12
  • Yesterday Answer: 31