Threaded Indented

TOPIC: O.R. Kit Fisto

O.R. Kit Fisto 2 years 1 week ago #25986

• NeBosa
  • Platinum Member
  • Do no harm, but take no shit.
  • Thank you received: 300
Hey there folks.

Just received my empty O.R. (One Replica's) Kit Fisto. I purchased it from a member in the Custom Lightsabers Owners Group page on FB and it was from a guy I sold an Exalted to, so with previous dealings I had no issues or reserves in dealing with him again.

From the information I've been able to find. One Replica's is apparently a maker out of Venezuela so copy right laws are probably non existent there so they are capable of making fairly screen accurate hilts. The hilts are machined from aluminum and have a 1" bore diameter for the blade. The purple greeblies on the bottom do not light up, nor do the accent LEDs on the body. HOWEVER, the accent LEDs are the switches! Can you believe that?? You can actually depress them and they have a little click. On the inside you can see the wiring for them as they can act as a power and accessory switch which I think is super cool. So no need to drill holes and add an a/v switch of some sort.

As mentioned the hilt is empty and requires electronics. At some point in the first quarter of the new year I plan on sending it to KR Sabers in the UK as he has already completed a conversion on a O.R Fisto in May of this year so he is familiar with the hilt.
Here's the link if you wish to see his completed conversion

Here are a few pictures to wet your appetite and I've included a picture with a couple of my other sabers being the SF Prodigal Son and SF Vigilant to show you a size comparison.

The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dauntless 7, Greysider

O.R. Kit Fisto 2 years 1 week ago #25987

• Dauntless 7
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 99
Wow. That is quite the find. This is one beauty of a saber. Thanks for sharing. B)

O.R. Kit Fisto 2 years 1 week ago #25989

• NeBosa
  • Platinum Member
Thanks man.
It seems fairly rare to come across so I'm happy that I was lucky enough when I seen it and he was kind enough to hold on to it for me while we worked out a couple kinks.

Here's another pic to show where it unthreads for assembly of internals.

Last Edit: 2 years 1 week ago by NeBosa.

O.R. Kit Fisto 2 years 1 week ago #25992

• Greysider
  • Platinum Member
  • "I am not your kind. I do not feed off vengeance. I am a Jedi." - Quinlan Vos
  • Thank you received: 356
Congrats Nebosa! Can't wait to see it when you're all done with it.
MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU

O.R. Kit Fisto 2 years 1 week ago #25993

• NeBosa
  • Platinum Member
Cheers Greysider!
I also cannot wait to see it lol. I think I'm going to do it more basic though without a FoC and what not to save a bit of $. However I really do like the removable covertech wheel with hidden recharge port which I will be getting Khal at KR Sabers to do. I'll post an update in the months ahead when I finally get around to having it done.

O.R. Kit Fisto 2 years 1 week ago #26001

• Dav Yeager
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 134
Sweet hilt
The light shall burn away the darkness
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Deep blue or Medium blue (2 Posts)
    • https://saberforge.com/products/led-colors Not owning either color, this is the quickest resource...
    • What length blade plug sh... (3 Posts)
    • A 2in should do nicely On the 07 emitter, the bottom 1.5in is for your LED
    • List of inspirations? (9 Posts)
    • Quote: Exhalted - Inspired by Jacen Solo ARES was named after the Son of Saberforge and was a precusror...
    • Deep blue or Medium blue (2 Posts)
    • Can someone show me the difference between medium blue and deep blue? I cant decide and can only...
    • List of inspirations? (9 Posts)
    • Exhalted - Inspired by Jacen Solo ARES was named after the Son of Saberforge and was a precusror...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 6256
  • Latest Member: erikaguirre323
  • Total Posts: 62.8k
  • Total Topics: 5279
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 136
  • Today Open: 2
  • Yesterday Open: 7
  • Today Answer: 12
  • Yesterday Answer: 31