Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Ultrasabers reviews..! Plus total collection

Ultrasabers reviews..! Plus total collection 2 years 9 months ago #7293

• Davidogilvie
  • Thank you received: 15
Hey all,

Heres a few reviews I have just shot of my ultrasabers, plus a video of my whole collection, just because I could.. :P

Enjoy! :)

David

Initiate V3 LE

Consular

Prophecy

Whole Collection!
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dauntless 7, ZWeaver, Darth Tyranus

Ultrasabers reviews..! Plus total collection 2 years 9 months ago #7301

• Brax
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1458
I have the Prophecy, the Initiate, the Archon, and the Raven. I don't have any real problems with them, and the one time we did have a failure (within the warranty period), US fixed it with no questions asked. They are fine sabers in their own right.

However, now that I have discovered SF, all future sabers will be coming from them. The designs, and the workmanship are just a step higher, and that is important to me when plunking down these kinds of bucks.
Imagine what you will know tomorrow....

Ultrasabers reviews..! Plus total collection 2 years 9 months ago #7302

• Darth Tyranus
  • Premium Member
  • "Something something something Darkside something something something Complete"
  • Thank you received: 11
nice collection, you have almost as much ultra sabers light sabers as I do. I have their prophecy as well, when i got it when it was first released, it was not available with sound though. :woohoo:

Ultrasabers reviews..! Plus total collection 2 years 9 months ago #7729

• Davidogilvie
  • Thank you received: 15
The ultrasabers hilts are decent, but yeah as you say the SF are a whole level above when it comes to attention to detail!

I've liked the look of the Raven, only thing that concerns me though is that it looks very thick.. I saw someone with one at a convention I went to on saturday, and I also got to have a look at someone's Malice (juggernaut equivalent) and they were both pretty large. The malice was definitely thicker than I was expecting!!

Speaking of which, a comparison shot between the SF Juggernaut and US Malice would be interesting as they are both inspired by the same hilt..

Ultrasabers reviews..! Plus total collection 2 years 9 months ago #7753

• Brax
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1458
The Raven is a HUGE saber! A person much larger than myself would still find it has room to spare with a 2 handed grip (13.5 inches from emitter to pommel), and when you put the longer claws on it, you have a 19" saber! It is not overly heavy for its size, but it is far from my favorite for dueling.
Imagine what you will know tomorrow....
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• First Lightsaber, what el... (4 Posts)
    • DIY 12w+ : $19.99 Lens : $ 5.99 Heatsink : $ 9.99...
    • Disassembly?? (2 Posts)
    • As another new member, I have this question too. Does anyone know what SF uses to glue their parts...
    • Datachron Feedback (2 Posts)
    • I'm surprised they would.
    • Deep blue or Medium blue (2 Posts)
    • https://saberforge.com/products/led-colors Not owning either color, this is the quickest resource...
    • What length blade plug sh... (3 Posts)
    • A 2in should do nicely On the 07 emitter, the bottom 1.5in is for your LED

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 6257
  • Latest Member: sunnyfleck06245
  • Total Posts: 62.8k
  • Total Topics: 5279
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 136
  • Today Open: 2
  • Yesterday Open: 7
  • Today Answer: 15
  • Yesterday Answer: 31