Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Please create a new topic to post your review of the Prodigal Son.
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Prodigal Son 12W Green Champion (Viridium Font)

Prodigal Son 12W Green Champion (Viridium Font) 2 years 3 months ago #8732

• Tyler
  • Thank you received: 7
The Prodigal Son is based off one of my favorite lightsabers of the entire franchise being Luke's from ROTJ. I've had a real fondness for it and needed it to be my first from SaberForge. It took in between 13-14 weeks to arrive because I ordered off of the main website. It's fantastic machining and feels very sturdy in the hand. It's very bright and I believe it to be as bright as the other sabers even though it's a thin neck. The control box can be a bit uncomfortable but I got this as mainly a display piece and not for dueling. The sound is great and very loud and is a fantastic board. Even though it's for display I still have a few problems with it. There were a few scratches right out of the box, though they aren't noticeable unless you look at the hilt close-up. One of the copper rails on the control box popped off after only half a day to one day of use. The emitter isn't too secure and unscrews from it's threading somewhat easily. Also, since this is a 2015 edition, even though I love that the kill key is hidden, the sliding touch plate moves much easier than I would like and is a bit thin. It can sometimes be annoying when doing spins. Overall I would grade it a 9/10 even with my few criticisms. It's a fantastic looking saber and I can't be much happier with it.
Sabers:
-Prodigal Son (Champ 12w Green)
-Consular Staff (12w Yellow {Ordering Soon})
-Sorcerer Staff (12w Deep Blue During Standard-Release)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jedikind

Prodigal Son 12W Green Champion (Viridium Font) 2 years 2 months ago #9698

• Jedi*Princess
  • Thank you received: 2
Is there anyway you could elaborate on the dimensions. Specifically the diameter I'm trying to compare with the other hilts. Thanks!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5313
  • Latest Member: GruntBeard
  • Total Posts: 56.4k
  • Total Topics: 4719
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 119
  • Today Open: 0