Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Looking for update on order #9054

Looking for update on order #9054 3 months 1 week ago #77654

Hi guys! I placed an order 3-months ago. Haven't received it or heard from anyone regarding it. Contacted your Custom Design department twice via email and received no reply.

Just looking for an update regarding my order: #9054

An update would be greatly appreciated guys. I have to be honest and say, I'm getting a little worried. Please contact me at my email address you have on file.

Regards

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Looking for update on order #9054 3 months 1 week ago #77656

• DK44
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 165
Hi 1001110!
Did you email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.?
Don't worry if you do not get a response right away. Sometimes it takes a day or two for a response because of the volume of emails they get everyday, but they will get back to you----i have emailed them a ton of times over the past couple of years and i have always gotten a response.

Also just send one email (not the same one multiple times). If you send multiples it will get pushed down the pecking order and will take longer for a response....
Last Edit: 3 months 1 week ago by DK44.

Looking for update on order #9054 3 months 1 week ago #77658

• Brax
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1377
If you ordered via the Customs Shop, then the address would be This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..
Imagine what you will know tomorrow....
The following user(s) said Thank You: DK44

Looking for update on order #9054 3 months 1 week ago #77659

Hi, DK44. Thanks for the reply. Yes, I contacted Sales, on more than one occasion. They were the ones who told me to contact the Custom department. I've contacted the Custom department twice over a period of a few weeks. I always give ample time for a reply. But alas, I have heard nothing. It's been a month ore more since I started inquiring.

I understand that the department is very busy, and I certainly don't want to distract them from their work, but with such a hefty price tag, and a 3-month wait already, I really need to get an update.

Looking for update on order #9054 3 months 1 week ago #77666

• Brax
  • Administrator
I will see what I can find out on your behalf.
The following user(s) said Thank You: =Ottomatix=

Looking for update on order #9054 3 months 4 days ago #78080

• Brax
  • Administrator
1001110 wrote:
I understand that the department is very busy, and I certainly don't want to distract them from their work, but with such a hefty price tag, and a 3-month wait already, I really need to get an update.
Brax wrote:
I will see what I can find out on your behalf.
I would follow-up and find out what I could.

Letting you know that your order had been sent to shipping, and might already have shipped.

Hopefully, this information will give you a little piece of mind. B) :)
Last Edit: 3 months 4 days ago by OvrcAHst.

Looking for update on order #9054 3 months 4 days ago #78086

• GM_Satele_Shan
  • Thank you received: 4
I want to give a shout out to Brax as he also helped me with getting an update with my order. Thank you again! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brax

Looking for update on order #9054 1 month 2 days ago #81099

• Tig
Have you got your saber yet? I'm still waiting for an order I placed in May for a birthday in November. Pretty ordinary isn't it?

Looking for update on order #9054 1 month 2 days ago #81101

• Brax
  • Administrator
Tig wrote:
Have you got your saber yet? I'm still waiting for an order I placed in May for a birthday in November. Pretty ordinary isn't it?

What did Customer Support say?

Looking for update on order #9054 1 month 2 days ago #81103

• Shai Kah
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 39
Saberforge definitely needs to invest into either better equipment or more people, because this waiting for months on end when I can go to ultrasabers and get it in a few weeks or less. is getting out of hand. The only reason they're still in business at this point is because they make cooler sabers, but the wait time is ridiculous. I've been waiting for my ASP parts for 4 months, as I've said in other threads. This is crazy.

Looking for update on order #9054 1 month 2 days ago #81104

• Brax
  • Administrator
I believe we have had this conversation in another thread, and I thought the points were made, and discussed...and yet here we are again.

You decided to go ASP because you wanted something unique, rather than an "off the shelf" saber. I admire your choice. As luck would have it, one or more of those parts is out of stock. You are free to feel about this as you wish, but if you have a complaint, or a suggestion, please take it up with Customer Service. That is the only place where it has a chance to have any kind of effect.

This has been a friendly public service announcement. Feel free to PM me if you have any further questions, or comments.

Looking for update on order #9054 1 month 1 day ago #81110

• scifidude79
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 170
Shai Kah wrote:
Saberforge definitely needs to invest into either better equipment or more people, because this waiting for months on end when I can go to ultrasabers and get it in a few weeks or less. is getting out of hand.

Obviously, you've never ordered anything that's out of stock from UltraSabers. I haven't either, but they had a lot of out of stock stuff last year and there were a lot of people complaining about how they waited months on end for stuff to ship. The OP in this thread ordered an out of stock part and had some custom stuff done to it, that all takes time.

My last SaberForge order took 11 days to ship. I had it in my possession within two weeks. My first order was a pre-order hilt, the Prodigy. It took about 9 weeks to get to me. The hilt I ordered on the Etsy store took 4 days. So, it's not like SaberForge's times are unreasonable, for the most part. However, it is clearly stated that custom work takes more time and out of stock is just that. Hilts sell better than ASP parts, so they can do a run of a hilt model and fill more orders than they can if they do a run of an ASP part. You want to decrease wait times, find a way to increase demand, which will force them to increase supplies.

Looking for update on order #9054 1 month 1 day ago #81114

• OvrcAHst
  • War. Mostly Dark, Often Grey, Sometimes Light
  • Thank you received: 1690
scifidude79 wrote:
Obviously, you've never ordered anything that's out of stock from UltraSabers...
29 Weeks once upon a time.. :dry: :sick:

Looking for update on order #9054 1 month 1 day ago #81121

• Execute66
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 643
1001110 wrote:
Hi guys! I placed an order 3-months ago. Haven't received it or heard from anyone regarding it. Contacted your Custom Design department twice via email and received no reply.

Just looking for an update regarding my order: #9054

An update would be greatly appreciated guys. I have to be honest and say, I'm getting a little worried. Please contact me at my email address you have on file.

Regards

Don't worry too much, I bet they are working on it. That's where they should be - in the workshop and not spending hours at the computer responding to emails, which could be answered by CRS instead.

I got a shipping notification earlier this week for my Legacy Grand Master, which took FIVE MONTHS. I ordered back in May this year. :lol: So I think your three months is still premature.
"I am the Senate"

Looking for update on order #9054 1 month 1 day ago #81134

• Gorobulus
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 48
With Saberforge my policy is once I click the buy button, I put the order out of my mind. Ive been buying from them since 2012 and they always take a long time, but they always deliver the goods. That's kind of just the way the high end saber world is. Go to Vaders Vaults website and take a gander at their lead times, its the same thing.
I ordered the Count back on September 10th. That's nothing, a blink of an eye in the saber world. So my thing is I just put it out my mind once I place the order and forget about it. And then one day, out of nowhere you'll get that shipping notification and :woohoo: :lol: :cheer: B)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Execute66

Looking for update on order #9054 1 month 1 day ago #81138

• Execute66
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 643
^ Same here, agree entirely with Gorobulus.

One thing the saber industry has taught me is we cannot buy products here like any other. It takes time, it takes patience. SF will honor your purchase.
"I am the Senate"

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Kylo Ren - NeoPixel Cross... (28 Posts)
    • Was asked for some low-light ignition demos after psoting the ComicCon vid, so here's a sample of...
    • Tell Us What You Got! (224 Posts)
    • Going through all these pics as got me reaching for my wallet! I'm ordering one next paycheck, its...
    • What your saber says abou... (11 Posts)
    • OK, I'm in. Shai, your hilt design at first made me think Sith, but with your choice of blade color,...
    • What your saber says abou... (11 Posts)
    • Because I very much enjoy this game, I am going to go ahead and judge all of the sabers in this...
    • Tell Us What You Got! (224 Posts)
    • Quote: Just got my shipping notification! Hopefully yours wont be far off too. It took about 2 weeks to get...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5999
  • Latest Member: WTRR
  • Total Posts: 61.7k
  • Total Topics: 5142
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 134
  • Today Open: 0
  • Yesterday Open: 1
  • Today Answer: 8
  • Yesterday Answer: 20