Threaded Indented
  • Page:

TOPIC: Black Chrome Vengeance

Black Chrome Vengeance 2 years 1 month ago #25248

• h2soy
  • Curio Collector
  • Thank you received: 382
Wow, what a wonderful piece!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Black Chrome Vengeance 2 years 1 month ago #25251

• =Ottomatix=
  • Platinum Member
  • "The fear of loss is a Path to the Darkside, Train yourself to Let Go of everything you Fear to Lose"
  • Thank you received: 549
Darth Malik wrote:
=Ottomatix= wrote:
Darth Malik how did you find out about the black chrome finish?

Justin informed me of it. If you want a custom order, talk to him about it. This is one of many gorgeous powdercoat finishes he does. If you are interested, contact him and explore your options. He will work with you to find something that fits your own style.
I've purchased all my sabers from him. Seem that he is slowly giving up his secrets. Couple pics of my 3 sabers. Sorry to tread on you thread.

Attachments:
  • ...-09.jpg (10KB)
Last Edit: 2 years 1 month ago by =Ottomatix=.

Black Chrome Vengeance 2 years 4 weeks ago #25375

• Coot83
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 2
Im scared to think what I might do if they offer this smooth black chrome finish to other hilts. Damn man that is beautiful, I feel like that finish alone is an instant seller. I wonder if Justin would be inclined for either him or SF to add this material to their saber line up at all?

Coot

Black Chrome Vengeance 2 years 4 weeks ago #25385

• h5o
  • Thank you received: 11
Nice pics. I really like that black chrome!

I would love my etsy order to be in that color. Hmm... May have to make an inquiry about it before my order goes into pre-shipment status
The Force existed long before the Jedi and Sith united under the light and dark.
It will be here long after these empires crumble...

Black Chrome Vengeance 2 years 4 weeks ago #25388

• Artair
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 75
Absolutely love the black chrome and that is my favorite emitter. Im very jelous. :cheer:

Kickstarter ASP backer 1641
2 champ ASPs and a Bane.

Black Chrome Vengeance 2 years 4 weeks ago #25391

• =Ottomatix=
  • Platinum Member
  • "The fear of loss is a Path to the Darkside, Train yourself to Let Go of everything you Fear to Lose"
Coot83 wrote:
Im scared to think what I might do if they offer this smooth black chrome finish to other hilts. Damn man that is beautiful, I feel like that finish alone is an instant seller. I wonder if Justin would be inclined for either him or SF to add this material to their saber line up at all?

Coot
Coot83 did you read any of these post?IT IS OFFERED, THRU THE CUSTOM SHOP.

Black Chrome Vengeance 2 years 4 weeks ago #25392

• =Ottomatix=
  • Platinum Member
h5o wrote:
Nice pics. I really like that black chrome!

I would love my etsy order to be in that color. Hmm... May have to make an inquiry about it before my order goes into pre-shipment status
Well I can tell you from experience that your inquiry will be met with disdain. Had to cancel my order thru etsy and reorder thru This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. . good luck.
The following user(s) said Thank You: h5o

Black Chrome Vengeance 2 years 4 weeks ago #25428

• Coot83
  • Premium Member
I guess after browsing some of the pages all I saw were comments about how nice it looked. I will have to read them all next time. I thought this was more of an experiment with the black chrome which is why I asked.

EDIT: So I finally found the POST that says that the custom shop has a variety of finishes. So in essence it is available, but what I was asking is if they could make this an option on their sabers like how weathered and regular finish are. If it wasn't for this thread, then I would of had no idea that this finish is available. With that being said, is this strictly a custom finish or can this be ordered with etsy as well?

Coot
Last Edit: 2 years 4 weeks ago by Coot83.

Black Chrome Vengeance 2 years 4 weeks ago #25454

• h5o
Coot83 wrote:
...If it wasn't for this thread, then I would of had no idea that this finish is available. With that being said, is this strictly a custom finish or can this be ordered with etsy as well?

Coot
I too had no idea about the finish. Glad I do now and its just in time for my order.

My saber got its shipping label made. I emailed the custom shop about the finishing for my etsy order. My Order details were given. I also sent an email to etsy side to inquire about this customization. I got a good reply about custom finishing. Seems being early is key so preparations can be made for it and it looks good so far with plans for my order. I was hoping to catch my order before assembly started.
The Force existed long before the Jedi and Sith united under the light and dark.

Black Chrome Vengeance 2 years 4 weeks ago #25456

• Coot83
  • Premium Member
Coot[/quote]
I too had no idea about the finish. Glad I do now and its just in time for my order.

My saber got its shipping label made. I emailed the custom shop about the finishing for my etsy order. My Order details were given. I also sent an email to etsy side to inquire about this customization. I got a good reply about custom finishing. Seems being early is key so preparations can be made for it and it looks good so far with plans for my order. I was hoping to catch my order before assembly started.[/quote]

Thanks for sharing this info h5o, I don't know if my wallet will thank you though! Are you related to h2soy?

Coot

Black Chrome Vengeance 2 years 4 weeks ago #25460

• h5o
Coot83 wrote:
Thanks for sharing this info h5o, I don't know if my wallet will thank you though! Are you related to h2soy?

Coot
Hehe, honestly the sabers here already standout and the personalized customization is a way for it to be unique. I was so impressed, I was compelled to action. The pics of this black chrome vengeance speaks for itself.

And... no relation to h2soy. You know I thought the usernames looked the same too when I saw that username lol. I lurked around on and off. I had no idea h2soy before I made mine. I probably would of went with something else but it's all good.

My username was me wanting a 3 character username cause you never get them nowadays, something quick, maybe obscure, and I wanted it to mean something in a way. So with all that in mind, I thought of something almost immediately. That's how I thought of my username.

Black Chrome Vengeance 2 years 4 weeks ago #25461

• Coot83
  • Premium Member
Im sure that finish is an absolute beauty for many of these sabers. I also wonder if that would be a cool finish to have if they ever release the vader saber for the black parts?

I got ya on the name. Its not too often you see a h#....I think h2soy was the first username I started to recognize on here since he is very knowledgeable on here and is pretty immersed in the forums. Bummer though that the username wasn't some how planned for it.

Coot

Black Chrome Vengeance 2 years 4 weeks ago #25466

• For Tyeth
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 982
It doesn't just work on saber's,

I was blown away by this beautiful saber and it reminded me of a picture I'd seen recently and in tribute to the Guys in the Custom Shop I made a meme with it. I hope you don't mind me sharing it here (it is a bit off topic!)

A bit of fun but I want to say thanks on behalf of everyone here!

For Tyeth
The following user(s) said Thank You: Blorb, =Ottomatix=
Threaded Indented
  • Page:

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Double Reveal MPP Coming ... (128 Posts)
    • Quote: Prodigal Son Double Reveal! I completely forgot about that :woohoo: I completely missed all of...
    • Battlefront II Reveal (15 Posts)
    • Quote: Quote: And they did drastically reduce the Hero unlock cost after all the complaining. 10 hours is still a...
    • Building my first saber a... (3 Posts)
    • This is exactly what I was looking for! Thank you a ton for answering these.
    • New Member Introduction T... (2642 Posts)
    • Greetings all! I haven't had the pleasure of owning any saberforge sabers yet, but I hope that will...
    • Battlefront II Reveal (15 Posts)
    • Quote: And they did drastically reduce the Hero unlock cost after all the complaining. 10 hours is still a...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 6396
  • Latest Member: Cherylevere
  • Total Posts: 63.5k
  • Total Topics: 5377
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 136
  • Today Open: 3
  • Yesterday Open: 5
  • Today Answer: 35
  • Yesterday Answer: 28