Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Black Friday SALE!

Black Friday SALE! 5 months 2 days ago #69634

  • Brax
  • Brax's Avatar
  • Online
  • Administrator
  • Posts: 2581
  • Thank you received: 1018
Black Friday SALE
Our biggest savings of the year
15% OFF with coupon code "XIPHOS"
Plus Free XIPHOS saber with orders of $500 or more


Imagine what you will know tomorrow....
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: EternalWing

Black Friday SALE! 5 months 2 days ago #69635

  • h2soy
  • h2soy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Curio Collector
  • Posts: 1352
  • Thank you received: 382
Any word on whether the long gestating Xiphos will be seeing general release or is it a promo only hilt?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Black Friday SALE! 5 months 2 days ago #69637

  • Execute66
  • Execute66's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 1077
  • Thank you received: 460
Is that a revised Gladius on the advertisement?
"I am the Senate"
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Black Friday SALE! 5 months 2 days ago #69638

  • Brax
  • Brax's Avatar
  • Online
  • Administrator
  • Posts: 2581
  • Thank you received: 1018
So far as I am aware, the Xiphos is still a promotional model. I have never seen it available any other way.
Imagine what you will know tomorrow....
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Black Friday SALE! 5 months 2 days ago #69644

  • Kouri
  • Kouri's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 853
  • Thank you received: 586
Execute66 wrote:
Is that a revised Gladius on the advertisement?

The Xiphos is actually an older, one-piece V1 Gladius that's only ever re-released as a sales promotion as a free hilt when $xxx is spent.

I've never handled one myself, but I hear often enough in some of the Facebook groups that people seem to really like the single-AV look and that the chokes are really comfortable.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Black Friday SALE! 5 months 2 days ago #69645

  • Fari87
  • Fari87's Avatar
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • Posts: 4
2 quick questions from a newbie:

-Can I get a Aprentice tier saber instead the Xiphos? (I dont like it so much, but the bastion...)

-When exactly ends BF sale? I cant make the order until monday... T_T (I'm European, so maybe the time difference will make me lucky)
Last Edit: 5 months 1 day ago by Fari87.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Black Friday SALE! 5 months 2 days ago #69647

  • Shinsa
  • Shinsa's Avatar
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • Posts: 1
Hello,

Im new to saberforge and to the forums. I would just like to know about the coupon. Does the free initiate/warrior/champion apply after or before discount?

Also if i spend 500 to receive the initiate saber is it possible to to get the electronics (LED no sound) with it and how much that would cost?

Thank you!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Black Friday SALE! 5 months 1 day ago #69652

  • Brax
  • Brax's Avatar
  • Online
  • Administrator
  • Posts: 2581
  • Thank you received: 1018
Fari87 wrote:
2 quick questions from a newbie:

-Can I get a Aprentice tier saber instead the Xiphos? (I dont like it so much, but the bastion...)

-When exactly ends BF sale? I cant make the order until monday... T_T (I'm European, so maybe the time difference will make me lucky)

No substitutions for the promo gift.

Sale goes until Monday.
Imagine what you will know tomorrow....
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Black Friday SALE! 5 months 1 day ago #69653

  • Brax
  • Brax's Avatar
  • Online
  • Administrator
  • Posts: 2581
  • Thank you received: 1018
Shinsa wrote:
Hello,

Im new to saberforge and to the forums. I would just like to know about the coupon. Does the free initiate/warrior/champion apply after or before discount?

Also if i spend 500 to receive the initiate saber is it possible to to get the electronics (LED no sound) with it and how much that would cost?

Thank you!

Total after discount, before shipping.

You could obtain an ASP electronics kit for self-install, or arrange for a sabersmith to do an install after the fact. Price is variable, depending on which way you go.
Imagine what you will know tomorrow....
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Black Friday SALE! 5 months 1 day ago #69658

  • Fari87
  • Fari87's Avatar
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • Posts: 4
Brax wrote:
Fari87 wrote:
2 quick questions from a newbie:

-Can I get a Aprentice tier saber instead the Xiphos? (I dont like it so much, but the bastion...)

-When exactly ends BF sale? I cant make the order until monday... T_T (I'm European, so maybe the time difference will make me lucky)

No substitutions for the promo gift.

Sale goes until Monday.

Monday included? Or ends 28/11 at 00:00h?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Black Friday SALE! 5 months 1 day ago #69662

  • h2soy
  • h2soy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Curio Collector
  • Posts: 1352
  • Thank you received: 382
The Xiphos is actually an older, one-piece V1 Gladius that's only ever re-released as a sales promotion as a free hilt when $xxx is spent.
Awhile ago there was chatter of reworking the Gladius V1 into an apprentice release; seeing this sparked the thought that it might finally be coming 'round.
Last Edit: 5 months 1 day ago by h2soy.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Black Friday SALE! 5 months 1 day ago #69666

  • Brax
  • Brax's Avatar
  • Online
  • Administrator
  • Posts: 2581
  • Thank you received: 1018
Fari87 wrote:
Brax wrote:
Fari87 wrote:
2 quick questions from a newbie:

-Can I get a Aprentice tier saber instead the Xiphos? (I dont like it so much, but the bastion...)

-When exactly ends BF sale? I cant make the order until monday... T_T (I'm European, so maybe the time difference will make me lucky)

No substitutions for the promo gift.

Sale goes until Monday.

Monday included? Or ends 28/11 at 00:00h?

"Sale goes until Monday" was a quote of the answer when I asked the question. I interpreted it to be an inclusive.
Imagine what you will know tomorrow....
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fari87

Black Friday SALE! 5 months 1 day ago #69667

  • Brax
  • Brax's Avatar
  • Online
  • Administrator
  • Posts: 2581
  • Thank you received: 1018
h2soy wrote:
The Xiphos is actually an older, one-piece V1 Gladius that's only ever re-released as a sales promotion as a free hilt when $xxx is spent.
Awhile ago there was chatter of reworking the Gladius V1 into an apprentice release; seeing this sparked the thought that it might finally be coming 'round.

That could still be happening, but it does not appear to be the case at this time.
Imagine what you will know tomorrow....
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Black Friday SALE! 5 months 8 hours ago #69694

  • Datch
  • Datch's Avatar
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • Posts: 1
I see the promo mentioned on both the main site and the ASP site, but there doesn't seem to be a way to combine purchases from each site to take advantage of the higher tier offerings for the Xiphos saber. Is there a way to arrange this?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Black Friday SALE! 5 months 5 hours ago #69695

  • Mappa Wan
  • Mappa Wan's Avatar
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • Posts: 1
Can you request colour and/or soundboard for Xiphos at the end of the order?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Black Friday SALE! 5 months 57 minutes ago #69696

  • h2soy
  • h2soy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Curio Collector
  • Posts: 1352
  • Thank you received: 382
I see the promo mentioned on both the main site and the ASP site, but there doesn't seem to be a way to combine purchases from each site to take advantage of the higher tier offerings for the Xiphos saber. Is there a way to arrange this?
I'm afraid not. SF's various websites use different backend programs for checkout that are incompatible with each other.
Can you request colour and/or soundboard for Xiphos at the end of the order?
You might be able to set this up with This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., you'd definitely have to run it by them first.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mappa Wan

Black Friday SALE! 4 months 2 weeks ago #69933

  • Darth Cephalus
  • Darth Cephalus's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Premium Member
  • Many tentacles, the dark side has.
  • Posts: 100
  • Thank you received: 63
Brax wrote:
h2soy wrote:
The Xiphos is actually an older, one-piece V1 Gladius that's only ever re-released as a sales promotion as a free hilt when $xxx is spent.
Awhile ago there was chatter of reworking the Gladius V1 into an apprentice release; seeing this sparked the thought that it might finally be coming 'round.

That could still be happening, but it does not appear to be the case at this time.
So that is what this thing is. I got one on the second hand market and thought it was a Gladius. Good to know. For the record, it does handle well and I prefer it over anything with screw together parts.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Black Friday SALE! 4 months 1 week ago #70125

  • Fari87
  • Fari87's Avatar
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • Posts: 4
well, today my black friday saber enter production.

Must I contact Saberforge to reclaim my Xiphos or they send me and standard spec saber? (presets color and hilt finish)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Black Friday SALE! 4 months 1 week ago #70161

  • OvrcAHst
  • OvrcAHst's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • War. Mostly Dark, Often Grey, Sometimes Light
  • Posts: 2573
  • Thank you received: 1552
Fari87 wrote:
Must I contact Saberforge to reclaim my Xiphos or they send me and standard spec saber? (presets color and hilt finish)
Depending on eligible Tier inclusion, if it's Random, No-the specs will be chosen for you. If there's a choice, SFCS will contact you to verify. For your own reassurance/closure, you can always send them an email also to determine or specify your preferred specs. :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fari87

Member Login

Latest Posts

    • ASP Gladius Pommel Thread... (4 Posts)
    • That is definitely one of the more comical typos, considering that the photos clearly show the male...
    • The Gray truth (82 Posts)
    • Well guys hope your still interested been super busy but here we go Ch10 pt2 Herak twisted in...
    • Normal Delivery Time??? (3 Posts)
    • That is fairly quick for a main site order, even if it is just in pre-shipment. If you click on the...
    • Fulfillment? (2 Posts)
    • It still has not been built yet. It may take a few weeks before they get to it due to the backlog...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

  • Total Users: 4936
  • Latest Member: GlendaPhype
  • Total Posts: 54.7k
  • Total Topics: 4496
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 119
  • Today Open: 2
  • Yesterday Open: 5
  • Today Answer: 13
  • Yesterday Answer: 26