Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Legacy Saber Section

Legacy Saber Section 1 month 3 days ago #79121

• Brax
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1310
You will notice that a Legacy Saber section has been added to accommodate reviews for the Legacy Grand Master, the Legacy Monarch, and whatever Legacy sabers Phil comes up with in the future. There had been a separate section for the Legacy sabers on the main site for some months. But, for some reason, it had not occurred to me until I posted my own LGM review, that there was not a matching section here on the forum.

So, created one, then scanned the Customs Review section for Legacy sabers, and moved them over to the new section. I saw a couple of Monarch reviews in the Custom section, but I could not tell if any of them were actually Legacy. If any of you know of one, let myself or OvrcAHst know, and it will moved there as well.
Imagine what you will know tomorrow....
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Practical thoughts on ASP... (17 Posts)
    • Dang, I knew that it looked familiar somehow . So you're saying that after countless design...
    • Beginner Questions (6 Posts)
    • Good ideas. I'm leaning more and more towards having the recharge built on the inside and just...
    • Quote: It's actually Adi Gallia's lightsaber design, they just repurposed it for that character. ...
    • Quote: After contemplating some more about the different aspects, I've now come up with a fresh design that...
    • Quote: Third from the top without the switch box would be cool for duelling. I always liked the Gladius...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5773
  • Latest Member: jalex000
  • Total Posts: 60.2k
  • Total Topics: 4984
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 134
  • Today Open: 0
  • Yesterday Open: 5
  • Today Answer: 12
  • Yesterday Answer: 31