Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Please create a new topic to post your review of the Arbiter.
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: 12W+ Amber Arbiter, Crimson Soundboard

12W+ Amber Arbiter, Crimson Soundboard 1 year 2 months ago #71314

• TheGrandAdmiral
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 117
Hello again folks, onto the mystery part of my original order, the free champion saber with random colour and soundboard. First off the video:

As mentioned, upon opening up the box for this one, after checking over the Disciples and Bastion, I turned over the wrapped up Arbiter, and saw it was, well, an Arbiter. Less than enthused, I decided to open it up and make sure things were in order, as I was expecting to sell it on rather quickly. Out came another incredibly beautiful hilt, probably even nicer than some of my others.

It instantly fit the bill of a perfect saber for me. Pleasing to the eye, practical, and incredibly simplistic in its design choices, and as ever with SaberForge, blowing things that came before out the water in its own way.

The choke point is incredible, perhaps even better than my Disciples, making this absolutely my favourite hilt in my collection for spinning/wielding, as unlike the Disciples the indented section is smooth as opposed to having rings in there. The ringed design running up the rest of the hilt is so perfectly simple, as well as beautifully complimenting by contrasting the vertical emitter windows.

I've little to say on the matter of the crimson soundboard I haven't in my Bastion review, very much my preferred of the SaberForge boards, the idle hum growl is great in my opinion. The same goes for the Amber LED, its an amazing colour, as I mentioned in my Vengeance review a while ago, its a nice orange with a little yellow mixed in. And it absolutely fits into emitter windows just so well, with what I've seen in this and the Vengeance, Amber looks perfect shining through windows.

A total surprise, but certainly a happy one, this saber has made me reconsider a few other hilts that I didn't like so much in pictures, and has perhaps taken its spot as my favourite Apprentice hilt.
So have some pictures:

The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: OvrcAHst, NIGHTBRINGER, scifidude79

12W+ Amber Arbiter, Crimson Soundboard 1 year 2 months ago #71315

• TheGrandAdmiral
  • Elite Member

The following user(s) said Thank You: Brax, OvrcAHst

12W+ Amber Arbiter, Crimson Soundboard 1 year 2 months ago #71520

• NIGHTBRINGER
  • Thank you received: 4
Awesome review! I'm looking forward to receiving my Arbiter.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheGrandAdmiral

12W+ Amber Arbiter, Crimson Soundboard 1 year 2 months ago #71538

• TheGrandAdmiral
  • Elite Member
Thanks. I'm quite sure you will not regret your choice :)
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Ordering on Saberforge (26 Posts)
    • Got my prepaid credit card activated yesterday. I can transfer up to 2k€ on to it, so it should be...
    • SF experience (17 Posts)
    • Okay. Thanks. Keep posting :) I don't want this to turn into an angry rant, it was just that I was...
    • SF experience (17 Posts)
    • I have yet to receive my full saber due to pre-order issues. I have however received the emitter,...
    • Rian's Trilogy and the In... (4 Posts)
    • Actually, I'm reading the Jedi Academy trilogy right now, I'm on Dark Apprentice, the second book....
    • Shoutout to Jas-Ot (2 Posts)
    • Ta da! [attachment] [attachment]

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 6826
  • Latest Member: jay.brow
  • Total Posts: 68.7k
  • Total Topics: 5788
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 145
  • Today Open: 1
  • Yesterday Open: 3