Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Please create a new topic to post your review of the Exhalted.
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Quick look at my 12W+ Champion Exhalted

Quick look at my 12W+ Champion Exhalted 1 year 5 months ago #64896

• RogueMason
  • The guy with the blue saber.
  • Thank you received: 6
(Pictures are linked at the bottom :) )

It's been a few months now that I've had this, but I figured I'd stop by and give you guys a look at my Exhalted! I ordered it around Christmas last year from the Etsy store after having decided between it, the Fury, and the Disciple, and it took a few months to get to me over here in the UK, so I had to be pretty patient at the time, but it finally arrived and I was happy! It's the first 'proper' lightsaber I've had, the others being the cheaper plastic toys with the telescopic blades when I was a kid, although those were fun (I do also have a Disney Rey lightsaber at the moment which is actually pretty decent).

The Exhalted is pretty damn spectacular; I got this saber with the 12W+ medium blue LED and the Viridian soundboard. The medium blue really suits the hilt nicely and the sound is brilliant, though admittedly I have had to replace the speaker as the last one became damaged somehow, but it's working nicely again! The weight and size of the hilt are great too, lending the saber a really solid feel.

Anyway, you guys want pictures of this thing so here they are!

PICTURES

I'll be getting another saber at some point, probably the Templar, but I've just done a tonne of fieldwork for my dissertation and my poor bank balance is a little on the low side so I'm letting it recover for a few months before I go and buy anything big. For now though, I've got a very nice well-made bit of kit that was worth every penny!

I'm no Jedi; I'm just a guy with a lightsaber and a few questions -- Kyle Katarn
Last Edit: 1 year 5 months ago by OvrcAHst.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brax, Execute66, Borommakot, DK44

Quick look at my 12W+ Champion Exhalted 1 year 5 months ago #64898

• DK44
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 166
Looks great man! Great choice on the medium blue--love that color!
Congrats & Enjoy!

Quick look at my 12W+ Champion Exhalted 1 year 5 months ago #64902

• RotundChap
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 41
Awesome review and great choice. I've decided that it will be my first thin neck saber as it doesnt have the control box. Your pics show it's a great 2hand saber. But do you find yourself accidentally hitting the AV switch when dueling or twirling?

Quick look at my 12W+ Champion Exhalted 1 year 5 months ago #64904

• Execute66
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 672
Fantastic! Great choice of color for the Exhalted.
"I am the Senate"

Quick look at my 12W+ Champion Exhalted 1 year 5 months ago #64905

• RogueMason
The AV switch is slightly recessed so it's pretty safe when you're swinging it around, you don't need to worry about hitting it! Plus I twirl the saber from the choke point just above the grenade section so you may find it's really not a problem if you end up doing the same :)
I'm no Jedi; I'm just a guy with a lightsaber and a few questions -- Kyle Katarn

Quick look at my 12W+ Champion Exhalted 1 year 5 months ago #64908

• -Hunter4hire-
  • Thank you received: 2
Looks fantastic, I'm thinking of getting this one for my next saber. Have you duelled with it yet?

Quick look at my 12W+ Champion Exhalted 1 year 5 months ago #64912

• Zeddicuus
  • Elite Member
Looks pretty slick! I've always liked the look of the Exalted.

How does it feel for wielding? Does it grip well or does it feel a bit slippery where there is no grenade grip?

How well is it balanced? Where is the balance point?

Does the power switch get bumped given the location of it when holding it? I've had a bit of an issue with my Venomous Fury in bumping the power switch given the size of my mitts and the location of the switch. if I try to do any spins/stunts I tend to bump it so this is an important question for me haha.

Sorry for all the questions but I've seriously been considering this for my second saber once I get my wife's hilt ordered.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RotundChap

Quick look at my 12W+ Champion Exhalted 1 year 5 months ago #64926

• Brax
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1526
Great saber! I do love the medium blue too. It goes so well with this model, but then again...almost every color does!

Congrats!
Imagine what you will know tomorrow....

Quick look at my 12W+ Champion Exhalted 1 year 5 months ago #64931

• HotRod
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 343
RogueMason wrote:
The Exhalted is pretty damn spectacular

That pretty much sums it up. :-)

- RGBA+ Monarch, FW Epoch, Juggernaut, Exhalted

Quick look at my 12W+ Champion Exhalted 1 year 5 months ago #64938

• Zeddicuus
  • Elite Member
Apparently I forgot to put my smart cap on this morning. I was re-reading the thread and realized most of my questions were answered before I posted :blink:

Pardon me while I go find my paint chips and wash them down with some bleach. Need to purify this gene pool hahaha.

Quick look at my 12W+ Champion Exhalted 1 year 5 months ago #64939

• RogueMason
-Hunter4hire- wrote:
Looks fantastic, I'm thinking of getting this one for my next saber. Have you duelled with it yet?

Alas, the most dueling I've had with it has been throwing the Disney store saber at my sister and getting her to at least try and defend herself (she doesn't mind that :P). I don't actually know anyone else who has a dueling-worthy saber nearby, or any lightsaber at all for that matter! I suppose I could poke around the forum here if I ever wanted to find someone to duel with.
Zeddicuus wrote:
Apparently I forgot to put my smart cap on this morning. I was re-reading the thread and realized most of my questions were answered before I posted :blink:

Pardon me while I go find my paint chips and wash them down with some bleach. Need to purify this gene pool hahaha.

Haha, no worries, my second post there actually only appeared after you asked your questions (I've not been here much, still need moderator approval on my posts) so it makes sense that you didn't see them first time! It is a comfy saber though, definitely one worth getting!

Quick look at my 12W+ Champion Exhalted 1 year 5 months ago #64940

• Brax
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1526
RogueMason wrote:
Haha, no worries, my second post there actually only appeared after you asked your questions (I've not been here much, still need moderator approval on my posts) so it makes sense that you didn't see them first time! It is a comfy saber though, definitely one worth getting!

Not any more! You have hit 5 posts, so you are now free to post at will! Use the power wisely! ;) :P
Imagine what you will know tomorrow....

Quick look at my 12W+ Champion Exhalted 1 year 4 months ago #66254

• Vader
Looks good! Good review as well.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• One emitter that ASP is m... (1 Posts)
    • It would be nice to see ASP offer an emitter like the one on the (admittedly simple) lightsaber...
    • Purple or indigo???? (15 Posts)
    • Between the two, I'd go indego. I always liked the deep blue mix it creates, a richer color I feel....
    • New Member Introduction T... (2683 Posts)
    • Welcome Astrachomy, and Discoetheque!
    • New Member Introduction T... (2683 Posts)
    • Hi, everyone! I've been stalking this forum for the last couple of months, just reading the threads...
    • ASP Wave 2 Renders (52 Posts)
    • Quote: Another Thomas Snyder musing... [attachment] Loved the new curved body asp part, great design....

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 6482
  • Latest Member: Discoetheque
  • Total Posts: 64.4k
  • Total Topics: 5456
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 136
  • Today Open: 7
  • Yesterday Open: 6
  • Today Answer: 39
  • Yesterday Answer: 67