Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Anovos Shoretrooper Helmet Review

Anovos Shoretrooper Helmet Review 2 months 1 week ago #76126

• Execute66
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553
Cool helmet by Anovos. This is my Shoretrooper helmet based on R1. Thanks for watching!

"I am the Senate"
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Greysider, For Tyeth, DarkJedi_7, scifidude79

Anovos Shoretrooper Helmet Review 2 months 1 week ago #76148

• scifidude79
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 88
Um, WOW! That's about all you can say. I'm floored by the level of detail and realness of that weathering. The whole piece looks wonderful. Anovos does some outstanding work. I've been wanting one of their Star Trek tunics for years, but I can't afford them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Execute66

Anovos Shoretrooper Helmet Review 2 months 1 week ago #76167

• CrimsonJax88
  • Elite Member
  • Dutch guy living in Norway!
  • Thank you received: 84
Thanks for the review; awesome!
Not many people know about Anovos and even fewer give reviews. So far from what I've heard is that most all helmet are extremely good quality (like on par with Master Replicas/Efx collectibles), except for the Stormtrooper one (apparently the lenses inside are prone to come loose seeing as the velcro that holds it isn't glued in nicely).

I myself am hoping to find a Darth Vader, Death Trooper or Kylo Ren helmet somewhere down the line (although that Shore Trooper and Tank Trooper sure are looking amazing as well :woohoo: ) but living in Norway I have the bummer that Anovos doesn't ship to this country and so far I've checked the usual g33k-stores in my surroundings and nobody has any Anovos in so far.
For my ally is the Force - and a powerful ally it is!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Execute66

Anovos Shoretrooper Helmet Review 2 months 1 week ago #76180

• Execute66
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553
Check out eBay and other online collectible stores. Yeah I don't understand the shipping policies. Why would they not ship to Norway if they can ship to another neighboring country, it's all shipped by international carriers. I'm guessing it's a license matter for distribution that it costs Anovos something extra to have these distributed in all the countries around the world. Disney at it again, no wonder a few other license went bust before.

The Captain Phasma looks cool too!
"I am the Senate"
Last Edit: 2 months 1 week ago by Execute66.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• SaberCore3 Demo (18 Posts)
    • Quote: Defiant, best ship in star trek. Cloak, small and agile, over gunned, over powered, huge shield...
    • Saber Forge Mystery Box S... (103 Posts)
    • I read on the CLSO Facebook feed, someone saying he had gotten his shipping notification for his...
    • Quote: We didn't see any "rumble feature" news... You mean energy vibration. Believe me, it is supported....
    • Saber Forge Mystery Box S... (103 Posts)
    • Alright eagerly awaiting to see what folks are getting in round 2. Gud Luck!
    • Giving props to Voyager just because of all the "borg" alterations, and we're on this topic...lol...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5517
  • Latest Member: ThomasSay
  • Total Posts: 58.2k
  • Total Topics: 4848
  • Total Sections: 23
  • Total Categories: 129
  • Today Open: 1
  • Yesterday Open: 4
  • Today Answer: 24
  • Yesterday Answer: 56