TOPIC: Saber Forge Mystery Box Sabers!

Saber Forge Mystery Box Sabers! 2 months 1 week ago #77723

• Brax
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1315

Mystery Collection Link

You asked for it and it's here!

The Saber Forge Mystery Box 12w Saber

With the Mystery Box 12w Saber you are guaranteed a Warrior Saber with a chance to get a Champion Saber, Hero Saber, or even a Crystal Saber.

Other companies send out ultra dim 3w seol p4 LEDs, ultra thin walled blades, and ultra cheap plastic switches. We are the only company to guarantee a 12 watt Quad-Cree LED, a V4 thick walled heavy blade, and a premium metal switch with all of our Mystery Box Sabers!

This is the best value on the planet, supplies are limited and we will sell out.

Mystery Box Sabers are fully covered by our lifetime warranty on metal parts and one year warranty on the blade and electronics. Some Mystery Box Sabers may come with minor cosmetic defects. Exchanges are not allowed on Mystery Box Sabers. Discount codes are not allowed on Mystery Box Sabers.

Other companies hide their odds behind a claim that they are random, we have fixed odds that are 100% transparent. Our Mystery Boxes are launched in sets of 100 where the exact ratio and chance of winning will be identical for every set.

Mystery Box Saber Odds:

1/100 - Crystal Saber

4/100 - Hero Saber

10/100 - Champion Saber

85/100 - Warrior Saber

You asked for it and it's here!

The Saber Forge Mystery Box 12w Sound Saber

With the Mystery 12w Sound Saber you are guaranteed a Champion Sound Saber with a chance to get a Hero Sound Saber, Crystal Sound Saber, or even a Customs Shop Sound Saber valued up to $1000!

Other companies send out ultra dim 3w seoul p4 LEDs, ultra thin walled blades, ultra cheap plastic switches, and no in hilt recharge. We are the only company to guarantee a 12 watt Quad-Cree LED, a V4 thick walled heavy blade, a premium metal switch, and in hilt recharge with all of our Mystery Box 12w Sound Sabers!

This is the best value on the planet, supplies are limited and we will sell out.

Mystery Box Sabers are fully covered by our lifetime warranty on metal parts and one year warranty on the blade and electronics. Some Mystery Box Sabers may come with minor cosmetic defects. Exchanges are not allowed on Mystery Box Sabers. Discount codes are not allowed on Mystery Box Sabers.

Other companies hide their odds behind a claim that they are random, we have fixed odds that are 100% transparent. Our Mystery Boxes are launched in sets of 100 where the exact ratio and chance of winning will be identical for every set.

Mystery Box Saber Odds:

1/100 - Customs Shop Sound Saber

4/100 - Crystal Sound Saber

10/100 - Hero Saber

85/100 - Champion Saber
Imagine what you will know tomorrow....
Last Edit: 2 months 1 week ago by Brax.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Saber Forge Mystery Box Sabers! 2 months 1 week ago #77725

• Brax
  • Administrator
The Mystery Sabers w/Sound are showing "Sold Out" at the moment. That is just a place holder while final site accommodations are completed. Just check back periodically to see when they are ready for sale.

Saber Forge Mystery Box Sabers! 2 months 1 week ago #77728

• Execute66
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 622
This is awesome! I even like the option to pay an extra $5 to choose the color of your blade! And thanks for sharing the odds, that really helps. :)

I think I might try my luck for a Champion one. This is exciting!

Edit: or maybe I might get the Warrior one. There is a much bigger price difference between the Champion Mystery and Warrior Mystery. In the event if I win a Shoto Champion from buying a Mystery Champion, which ordinarily only cost marginally more than the Champion Mystery.
"I am the Senate"
Last Edit: 2 months 1 week ago by Execute66.

Saber Forge Mystery Box Sabers! 2 months 1 week ago #77730

• Sylabus
  • Thank you received: 12
Whelp. There's 150 I'm out now, lol. Sometimes, having a better paying job (compared to earlier in the year when I bought my last saber and scroungedo for the money) is a curse. XD
"I believe that the human spirit is indomitable. If you endeavor to achieve, it will happen given enough resolve." ~Monty Oum

Saber Forge Mystery Box Sabers! 2 months 6 days ago #77731

• KelbornX
  • Platinum Member
  • Peace is a lie...
  • Thank you received: 352
Now that is a great deal right there.

According to Phil on FB it's mostly going to be Shoto and Apprentice, but they'll also be "throwing a mix of really cool shit, the saber equivalent of charizards and foil birds of paradise to show up in the group and make the unlucky green with envy."

If I didn't just drop a huge chunk of change on 3 Korbanth kits I'd be sorely tempted to jump in and see what I get. Good luck to everyone, and MTFBWY!

Saber Forge Mystery Box Sabers! 2 months 6 days ago #77732

• Sylabus
  • Thank you received: 12
As long as it wasn't one of the only 2 non-ASP sabers I own, i'd be fine with what I got! And seeing that one of the two is purple powder coat, I think I've got a good shot at something I don't own.

Either way, if this deal works out as good as it has for SF as I think it will Kelborn, they'll probably have another one right when you get pocket change saved up. Always how it is. Either right after you spend or right when you saved up. Always. XD
"I believe that the human spirit is indomitable. If you endeavor to achieve, it will happen given enough resolve." ~Monty Oum
Last Edit: 2 months 6 days ago by Sylabus.

Saber Forge Mystery Box Sabers! 2 months 6 days ago #77733

• CommissarDS
Just want to make sure, I havent missed the sound saber mystery box, have I? Been refreshing, credit card at the ready.

Saber Forge Mystery Box Sabers! 2 months 6 days ago #77735

• Brax
  • Administrator
CommissarDS wrote:
Just want to make sure, I havent missed the sound saber mystery box, have I? Been refreshing, credit card at the ready.

I don't have any estimates on when the "Sound" link will become functional. So, I don't know that I would stay glued to the computer, hitting refresh every 5 minutes. But, check back at reasonable intervals. If I hear something about an estimate, I will be back here immediately to report it. B)
The following user(s) said Thank You: CommissarDS

Saber Forge Mystery Box Sabers! 2 months 6 days ago #77736

• CommissarDS
Thanks man!

Saber Forge Mystery Box Sabers! 2 months 6 days ago #77737

• Brax
  • Administrator
I just heard that it won't be today. He wants to make sure the majority of them are built before they are launched. I will report back if I become aware of anything different in the meantime.

Saber Forge Mystery Box Sabers! 2 months 6 days ago #77738

• Darth Squidious
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 241
KelbornX wrote:
Now that is a great deal right there.

According to Phil on FB it's mostly going to be Shoto and Apprentice, but they'll also be "throwing a mix of really cool shit, the saber equivalent of charizards and foil birds of paradise to show up in the group and make the unlucky green with envy."

If I didn't just drop a huge chunk of change on 3 Korbanth kits I'd be sorely tempted to jump in and see what I get. Good luck to everyone, and MTFBWY!

Foil birds of paradise... Nerd. Maybe even an alpha black lotus.
RELEASE THE KRAKEN!

Saber Forge Mystery Box Sabers! 2 months 6 days ago #77744

• Execute66
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 622
What I really would like to know is how many of the 85 Champion Mystery ($300) are Shoto and Apprentice.
"I am the Senate"

Saber Forge Mystery Box Sabers! 2 months 6 days ago #77748

• scifidude79
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 143
I'm excited about the $125 box. It's guaranteed to be at least a Warrior tier, so the cheapest saber you could pull out could be a $160 Shoto. Not bad at all for $125. :cheer:

I like that saber companies are starting to do these. I like a little random chance sometimes. Plus, you could wind up scoring something really fantastic for not a lot of money. Even if you don't get an Elite or higher hilt, you're guaranteed to at least get something that costs more than the box, so there's no way to lose.

Execute66 wrote:
What I really would like to know is how many of the 85 Champion Mystery ($300) are Shoto and Apprentice.

Probably a good chunk, though it will likely depend on stock numbers, as For Tyeth said. You basically just have to decide if it's worth the chance to get a $310 Shoto or $325 Apprentice saber for $300. To me, it sounds like a sweet deal, especially the Apprentice. B)
Last Edit: 2 months 6 days ago by scifidude79.

Saber Forge Mystery Box Sabers! 2 months 6 days ago #77750

• Brax
  • Administrator
I quote Phil when I say "No matter what, you are guaranteed to get more than you paid for". Obviously, it won't always be the BIG prize, but you will walk away with more for the money than would ordinarily be the case! :woohoo: B)

Saber Forge Mystery Box Sabers! 2 months 6 days ago #77755

• scifidude79
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 143
Brax wrote:
I quote Phil when I say "No matter what, you are guaranteed to get more than you paid for". Obviously, it won't always be the BIG prize, but you will walk away with more for the money than would ordinarily be the case! :woohoo: B)

With the prices, there's no way **not** to get more than the price of the box. :woohoo:

I'm stoked about this. I'm saving money right now for my vacation over Labor Day weekend, but I may see about ordering a Mystery Box next month. B)

Saber Forge Mystery Box Sabers! 2 months 6 days ago #77766

• Blue Wielder
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 27
I originally thought this was going to be another promotion but based on the changes to the forum and even the main saberforge page it sounds like these are going to be a permanent addition (which I love the idea).
Braxton can you confirm this?
Current SF Sabers: Aeon V1 Mint Green, Vengeance QC Cyan
Mystery Box Loot: champion exhalted in indigo with energy vibration upgrade, shoto bastion

Saber Forge Mystery Box Sabers! 2 months 6 days ago #77767

• Brax
  • Administrator
Brax-ton...funny! :P

I think this will be like any new venture. So long as it is popular, and contributes positively to the business, it will go on. It falls to the customers, and their interest (read: participation) to guide that process, as is usually the case. Granted, I am not an employee of SF, so I do not have any direct insight into operations, but that is a pretty generalized take on any new business initiative. B)

Saber Forge Mystery Box Sabers! 2 months 6 days ago #77768

• StarKing
Sorry to ask, but are there going to be more mystery sabers. or is this a one time offer

Saber Forge Mystery Box Sabers! 2 months 6 days ago #77769

• Brax
  • Administrator
StarKing wrote:
Sorry to ask, but are there going to be more mystery sabers. or is this a one time offer

In addition to their getting the ones with sound ready for launch, there will be another round of the sabers without sound offered as soon as they can get them prepped, and they are working on that right now. I think the enthusiasm for this caught them by surprise!

Saber Forge Mystery Box Sabers! 2 months 6 days ago #77770

• Jas-Ot
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 322
Not only do I love this, but I'm considering accepting Mystery Boxes as labor payments for installs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brady329
Threaded Indented
  • Page:

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Typical wait time on a pr... (3 Posts)
    • When did you get that response? I heard there was quite the wait time before I ordered and that it...
    • Beginner Questions (7 Posts)
    • Update: I heard from Darth Ryo that they are working on a new all-in-one module that would support...
    • The Wait Begins 4.0 (835 Posts)
    • Thats a beauty right there, with just the right amount of prequel flair!
    • 12 Watt (2 Posts)
    • Yes, the "12w+" LED is now standard. They are now made with 4 Cree XQ-E dies. The old LEDs were...
    • Ladies and Gentlemen The ... (7 Posts)
    • Yeah guess I was having a brain camp on that one(because I saw it and just totally ignored it...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5807
  • Latest Member: agaku
  • Total Posts: 60.4k
  • Total Topics: 5013
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 134
  • Today Open: 0
  • Yesterday Open: 5
  • Today Answer: 1
  • Yesterday Answer: 27