Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented
  • Page:

TOPIC: Giveaway!

Giveaway! 1 day 13 hours ago #42003

• Burns3558
  • The force is strong in my family...
  • Thank you received: 2
Favorite saber is my Master Replicas LUKE ANH saber. This pic is stock and it is being converted at the moment. This was my first saber and without this saber I would have never found saberforge, never known what flash on clash or a rice port is, never known what a nano biscotti is. This saber was my gateway saber and still is my favorite saber from all the movies. I can't wait until APS opens back up so I can by a weathered graflex with a few changes of course.

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Giveaway! 1 day 12 hours ago #42021

• Afkor
  • Thank you received: 3
Here is mine. A little project I'm working on, it's a "sink tube" hilt. This is my favorite mostly because of sentimental value. A saberforge saber is nice, but a saber you make yourself always seems more valuable. Unfortunately, I don't have the blade yet, it's still being shipped

look at those cool glowy stabby things.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jaden Korr, =Ottomatix=, MusicallyInspired

Giveaway! 1 day 11 hours ago #42026

• Jaden Korr
  • Elite Member
  • Remember, [Force] abilities are not inherently good or evil; it's how you use them.
  • Thank you received: 66
Afkor wrote:
Here is mine. A little project I'm working on, it's a "sink tube" hilt. This is my favorite mostly because of sentimental value. A saberforge saber is nice, but a saber you make yourself always seems more valuable. Unfortunately, I don't have the blade yet, it's still being shipped

That's awesome man! I don't know why, but I could see Nathan Fillion's character wielding this in a new season of Firefly.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Afkor

Giveaway! 1 day 9 hours ago #42046

Love sink tube hilts! Great job!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Afkor

Giveaway! 1 day 7 hours ago #42070

• Darth_ludacris
  • Thank you received: 5
whats gonna be in the care package

Giveaway! 1 day 6 hours ago #42072

• Obi-Wan Soboti
This is my Graphlex hilt. It's a 2006-7 Luke ANH Master Replicas Force FX saber. It was my big brother's best friend's saber, but then he went into the NAVY and couldn't take it with him to boot camp and he left it at our house. Afterwards, he gave it to me when I was a Sophomore in highschool. 5 years later, I'm a Sophomore in college and it's been a few years since he passed. Every time I ignite it I hear him saying, "Your form 3 is a little rusty." and tear up a little. Great saber, great memories.

Last Edit: 1 day 4 hours ago by Brax. Reason: Insert photo
The following user(s) said Thank You: Borommakot, Afkor

Giveaway! 1 day 4 hours ago #42082

• Pink Princess
  • Thank you received: 7
This is the only saber I currently own, a Master Replicas 2005 Anakin Saber. I've always loved the Graflex style sabers considering how iconic they are. This one was a gift from someone very special to me. I tried to mimic the style of the promotional posters (like my avatar), but honestly, taking selfies while trying to hold a saber and getting everything aligned blind turned out to be *really* hard! So this is the best I could do on my own. Next time I try this I'll get someone else to take the photo for me.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Greysider, For Tyeth

Giveaway! 1 day 3 hours ago #42090

• jc0522
  • Thank you received: 6
I couldn't pick which saber was my favorite so I decided to show both.

The left is my SF Vengeance. This hilt ultimately was my gateway saber into this hobby. It all started from a comment I saw on Imgur which mentioned SaberForge. After hours and hours of browsing, I ordered my first SF hilt.

The left is my Korbanth Graflex 2.0. I received this saber within weeks or receiving my Vengeance. This saber was my gateway to custom sabers.

Giveaway! 20 hours 46 minutes ago #42124

• bnm5113
  • Thank you received: 1
Hands down my favorite is the SF Gladiator! Only a few days young and couldn't be more estatic. The simplicity and functionality of this hilt work in harmony.

Last Edit: 16 hours 32 minutes ago by Brax. Reason: Inserted attachments
The following user(s) said Thank You: =Ottomatix=

Giveaway! 19 hours 34 minutes ago #42132

• Kajo
Since I'm still waiting for my first lightsaber, I'll just go with what I have - which is a replica of Arya Stark's Needle from Game of Thrones. :)

I also have the book version which is awesome, but I've just loved the show version ever since I first saw it.
Comfortable grip, leather and brass hilt, looks more like a needle than the book version.

The following user(s) said Thank You: =Ottomatix=
Threaded Indented
  • Page:
Moderators: Brax

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Best sabers for Jar'Kai? (18 Posts)
    • Well I just placed my order~ Gonna wait before I order my next saber~
    • Giveaway! (72 Posts)
    • I have finally received my first lightsaber today at the office!! It is the Avenger in Champion...
    • My Black Bastion (3 Posts)
    • Damn I like that Bastion. That all black is sweet. Congrats! :)
    • Avenger blade retention h... (5 Posts)
    • Ahhhh I've done it! The blade plug was just really really tight in the hilt. I had to shove a few...
    • Light side-grey-Dark side... (5 Posts)
    • I prefer Sith, however some of SF sabers I love and they are considered Jedi. If I see a design and...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 3560
  • Latest Member: Amr27
  • Total Posts: 27.5k
  • Total Topics: 2313
  • Total Sections: 11
  • Total Categories: 87
  • Today Open: 3
  • Yesterday Open: 9
  • Today Answer: 51
  • Yesterday Answer: 165