Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Star Wars Battlefront II (2005) Review

Star Wars Battlefront II (2005) Review 4 months 16 hours ago #73097

• Darth Ceadus
  • Thank you received: 15
This is why, in my opinion, Star Wars Battlefront II is the best PC Star Wars game for fans.

The game has three modes: Campaign, Galactic Conquest and Instant Action.

The Campaign starts you off as a clone trooper telling his story about the history of the 501st. Halfway through the game, you become stormtroopers.

In Galactic Conquest, you choose between four factions:

Rebels
Droids
Republic
Empire

It goes Republic vs Droids and Rebels vs Empire.

Your goal is to beat the other faction and take over the 12+ planets in the galaxy.

Instant Action is simple. You get to create your own sequence of battles ranging from types like Capture The Flag, Assault/Conquest (normal battles) to XL, a 300 vs 300 battle.

I'd give this game a 4 out of 5 stars. But that 4 can improve to a 5 with free mods.

The only one you'd need to make the game so much better is the Battlefront III Legacy. It's not finished, but it's in open beta. The only map it includes is "BF3: Coruscant" and the developer is making Bespin right now.

The mod improves graphics and adds ground to space maps. It only does this with the maps labeled "BF3: "

The game is rarely on sale, to my knowledge, but it is only 10 USD on Steam.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brax
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Saberforge DIY parts (6 Posts)
    • Hi DarthSauron, Nice design, it reminds me of Cade Skywalker's hilt from the "Legacy" series of...
    • Trades (2 Posts)
    • I would say I'm not against trades, but usually..speaking for myself, I'm selling a Saber because...
    • The Wait Begins 4.0 (744 Posts)
    • Thanks. I've been contemplating buying some ASP parts, that gives me an idea of how fast they could...
    • Trades (2 Posts)
    • So does anybody actually like to trade than buy sabers?

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5272
  • Latest Member: AlbertKt
  • Total Posts: 56.2k
  • Total Topics: 4696
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 119
  • Today Open: 0
  • Yesterday Open: 3
  • Today Answer: 3
  • Yesterday Answer: 10