Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: KoTOR Characters in Rebels (SPOILERS!)

KoTOR Characters in Rebels (SPOILERS!) 1 year 2 months ago #52199

• Eddlyss64
  • Platinum Member
  • "Either in belief or doubt, if I lean to one of these sides, my reaction time will be dulled if my heart thinks the opposite of what I choose."
  • Thank you received: 207
(For those who have finished Rebels/seen the finale of Season 2), we know that upon the finale of Season Two, we saw Kanan, Ezra and Ashoka enter the temple of Malachor, which is almost definitely the same Malachor where Revan hid his Sith Holocron. Upon Ezra's retrieval of the Holocron, remember the voice that came from it when it was installed into the temple...weapon...deal. That was almost definitely Darth Traya.

Speculate. We're almost certainly going to see Revan make an appearance at this rate, but what other characters fom the Old Republic are you expecting/hyped to see?

Emerald Knight, Chosen, Dark Paladin, Sentinel
The administrator has disabled public write access.

KoTOR Characters in Rebels (SPOILERS!) 1 year 2 months ago #52231

• MommyHoldMe
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 238
I think Revan is the biggest one for me. How they bring him in will excites me the most.
You give life, You are love.You bring light to the darkness.
You give hope, You restore every heart that is broken.

KoTOR Characters in Rebels (SPOILERS!) 1 year 2 months ago #52240

• Burns3558
  • Elite Member
  • The force is strong in my family...
  • Thank you received: 55
I saw all the youtube prediction videos for season 3 but I don't think theyre going to introduce any KOTOR characters if theyre really going to wrap up the show next season.

It would be cool but I don't think its going to happen. haha we can bump this thread next season and see how wrong I am.

Always wanted a KOTOR movie.... or trilogy. how sick would that be?

KoTOR Characters in Rebels (SPOILERS!) 1 year 2 months ago #52248

• greyjediDude
  • Platinum Member
  • Fear is not real. It is the product of thoughts you create. Danger is very real, but fear is a choice.
  • Thank you received: 72
I do believe it was Traya who's voice came from the Holocron, and I really hope they can some way fit Revan into the next season. At least by presence, by name or whatever. I believe Disney will keep his origin story, character, and appearance the same but will rename him Darth "Ren". Disney is known now to still use EU material for the new continuem but at least this way it would explain the Knights of Ren. Y'know they sort of sound of like the Revanchists.
Light and darkness, you cannot have one without the other. To achieve equilibriem you must be in harmony with both; the path between.

KoTOR Characters in Rebels (SPOILERS!) 1 year 2 months ago #52345

• MommyHoldMe
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 238
I personally have been wanting a KoTOR movie series, however how would you all feel if they did a animated series of KoTOR? It could be 5-7 seasons like Clone Wars or longer if they wanted to.
You give life, You are love.You bring light to the darkness.
You give hope, You restore every heart that is broken.

KoTOR Characters in Rebels (SPOILERS!) 1 year 2 months ago #52371

• Eddlyss64
  • Platinum Member
  • "Either in belief or doubt, if I lean to one of these sides, my reaction time will be dulled if my heart thinks the opposite of what I choose."
  • Thank you received: 207
MommyHoldMe wrote:
I personally have been wanting a KoTOR movie series, however how would you all feel if they did a animated series of KoTOR? It could be 5-7 seasons like Clone Wars or longer if they wanted to.

That would be something, but I feel like a film or film trilogy would be the way to go. However, an animated series would give Disney much more freedom on voice acting and fight scenes.

Emerald Knight, Chosen, Dark Paladin, Sentinel

KoTOR Characters in Rebels (SPOILERS!) 1 year 1 month ago #54299

• Jedi Assassin
  • Both sides offer power. The most powerful jedi harness the abilities of both & stay on the light side.
  • Thank you received: 9
Eddlyss64 wrote:
(For those who have finished Rebels/seen the finale of Season 2), we know that upon the finale of Season Two, we saw Kanan, Ezra and Ashoka enter the temple of Malachor, which is almost definitely the same Malachor where Revan hid his Sith Holocron. Upon Ezra's retrieval of the Holocron, remember the voice that came from it when it was installed into the temple...weapon...deal. That was almost definitely Darth Traya.

Speculate. We're almost certainly going to see Revan make an appearance at this rate, but what other characters fom the Old Republic are you expecting/hyped to see?

What would be cool is if Darth Bane was awaken by the holocron & the Jedi would have to fight him light Yoda did in the clone wars.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Black finish? (3 Posts)
    • I've seen the emerald in the black finish. Looked fantastic, love to see some others
    • Best adhesive for switch ... (3 Posts)
    • I normally use a single drop of super glue, it holds fine and I've never had one come loose but with...
    • Father's Day Sale (3 Posts)
    • The Saberforge Father's Day Sale is here! - Give the gift of the greatest custom sabers in the...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5234
  • Latest Member: Robertinova
  • Total Posts: 55.9k
  • Total Topics: 4667
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 119
  • Today Open: 1
  • Yesterday Open: 4
  • Today Answer: 5
  • Yesterday Answer: 7