Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Please create a new topic to post your review of the Reliant.
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: 12w Green Warrior Reliant

12w Green Warrior Reliant 2 years 3 months ago #26386

• NeBosa
  • Platinum Member
  • Do no harm, but take no shit.
  • Thank you received: 310
Hello my peoples.

I'm quickly going to introduce you to my former Reliant. I say former because I have had it in my possession for roughly… 2 hours… and I have turned around and sold it lol.

This hilt was a second hand purchase that I had made over the FB group with the intention of tearing it down and learning how to do my own installs with sound. However, while waiting for this one to arrive in the mail I ended up ordering a Korbanth 2.0 Graflex. Now after the Reliant arrived, I snapped a few pics and showed a friend of mine on the FB group what I just received and he told me instantly that he'd buy it.

So I ended up accepting his offer to free up some funds to help pay for an install on the 2.0 Graflex (or my O.R. Kit Fisto which I'll be sending to KR Sabers shortly). Aaaaaannnnd that's the story of it's short term layover at my house lol. And that's how the saber community is. Buy and Sell and Trade. So awesome. B)

All in all. It's a decent saber.

Specs Sheet

model: Reliant
class: Warrior
led: 12w Green
finish: Grey Weathered
wrap: Bronze Stingray
accessories: Brass Blade Plug, Brass Covertech

Last Edit: 2 years 3 months ago by NeBosa.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

12w Green Warrior Reliant 2 years 3 months ago #26391

• Brax
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1753
Love the Reliant! There is one in my future at some point.
Imagine what you will know tomorrow....

12w Green Warrior Reliant 2 years 3 months ago #26451

• NeBosa
  • Platinum Member
  • Do no harm, but take no shit.
  • Thank you received: 310
I would like to suggest to go with a Standard finish if you plan on getting one.
I know it's all personal preference. But this one really didn't do it for me. I wasn't huge on the grip wrap or the finish. I was happy to be able to turn it around so quickly to put the money towards one of my empty canon sabers which I think will be way more gratifying.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Ultrasabers Dorinian (21 Posts)
    • Quote: This helps a ton For Tyeth. It also gives backstory to why the Clone Wars Era Sabers are so similar...
    • Saberforge ignoring me (2 Posts)
    • I know the folks in Customer Support. I assure you, they are not ignoring you. They literally...
    • Help! No Power, 6 Month O... (3 Posts)
    • Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately not, the computer doesn't pick up the device when being plugged...
    • Help! No Power, 6 Month O... (3 Posts)
    • Hi Domfletch1986 Sorry to hear of your issues Have you tried connecting to a PC? If you can...
    • Ultrasabers Dorinian (21 Posts)
    • Quote: Hi Raakalaht, You're not crazy, it's a good question. The answer is a Clan sabers are sabers such...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 6829
  • Latest Member: Domfletch1986
  • Total Posts: 68.8k
  • Total Topics: 5800
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 145
  • Today Open: 2
  • Yesterday Open: 4
  • Today Answer: 32
  • Yesterday Answer: 58