Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Stage Show: Paths to Power - Redemption

Stage Show: Paths to Power - Redemption 2 years 7 months ago #1484

• Hake Felflame
  • Mad Warlock
  • Thank you received: 57
This is a stage show I was part of back in May 2013, as part of the Golden Gate Knights. We had two weeks to put together a stage show with eight people, set to a live orchestral medley of John Williams Star Wars music.

Show notes: This was organized on two weeks notice, and was performed on two nights (hence the different cuts of footage). It was also the first time performing on stage for many of us in the show. We didn't get to hear the orchestra play their medley until two days before the first performance.

Things like this need more exposure, really. This video gets a couple thousand views, but some hidden camera prank with just costumes gets millions of hits in a week? Pft.
Local Director - Saber Guild: Golden Gate Temple
Sith Lord of the Golden Gate Knights
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JediDShack

Stage Show: Paths to Power - Redemption 2 years 7 months ago #1492

• JediDShack
Very cool stuff! You all do a fine job and it must have been challenging, but so much fun to put together.

And what an opportunity to showcase sabers and saber combat! What was the occasion?

Anything coming up for the Golden Gate Knights I the future?

Stage Show: Paths to Power - Redemption 1 year 7 months ago #24363

• Anices
Awesome. Anything like this coming up in the future? I would love to be a part of this! I'm in the area as well.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Korbanth OWK-This weapon ... (8 Posts)
    • Wow, that really came out fantastic. Great color combination for the LED, that looks pretty spot...
    • I have to agree with you, but this was done right, all I've ever seen before we're just too big,...
    • Wasn't a fan of that style of hilt before, but the finish on that one is fantastic! I'll have to add...
    • [attachment] SD card access, have to pull out a little further, left enough slack on switch/led to allow...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5285
  • Latest Member: Voss
  • Total Posts: 56.2k
  • Total Topics: 4702
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 119
  • Today Open: 0
  • Yesterday Open: 1
  • Today Answer: 4
  • Yesterday Answer: 5