Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: LED Color Calculator

LED Color Calculator 2 weeks 4 days ago #88272

• leviathan77
  • Thank you received: 9
During another discussion where LED colors came up, my curiousity about color mixing was piqued, so I did a little research and found this handy tool.

The OSRAM LED Color Calculator allows you to select various LED diodes, enter the dominant wavelength and intensity for each diode, and calculate the result.

https://www.osram.us/cb/tools-and-resources/applications/led-colorcalculator/index.jsp

The interface can be a little confusing at first, but hopefully some electronics DIY folks will find this useful for creating their own custom blade colors.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eddlyss64, Sere Sudae
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• SF experience (13 Posts)
    • I've ordered 4 sabers over the past year. Only one of those four was returned for a full refund. the...
    • Rian's Trilogy and the In... (3 Posts)
    • Of course EU no longer exists. I'm by no means a fan of a lot of the EU stuff, and when the deal...
    • You must understand it's a dirty and dangerous job supplying both the light side and the dark side...
    • VIRTUAL SABER BUILDER??? (9 Posts)
    • thank you A-C2H2 but I am able to get to the builder, just sayin they removed the link from the main...
    • Hmm... how to say this without getting in trouble.... Let's just say, I've been less than thrilled...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 6826
  • Latest Member: jay.brow
  • Total Posts: 68.7k
  • Total Topics: 5787
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 145
  • Today Open: 0
  • Yesterday Open: 3
  • Today Answer: 5
  • Yesterday Answer: 33