Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Saber Selfies

Saber Selfies 2 weeks 2 days ago #75674

• CrimsonJax88
  • Premium Member
  • Dutch guy living in Norway!
  • Thank you received: 70
Sylabus wrote:
As of now, I do not have pic of me in the accompanying costume(s) but this is me with my ASP based off Hiccup's Inferno (retractable fire sword)/ Dragon Eye (aka viking flashlight) from the How to Train Your Dragon movies & series. There is still a bit of work I need to do on the emitter area, but overall, it makes for a nice picture.
Awesome design, love that movie and that weapon is amazing :woohoo:
For my ally is the Force - and a powerful ally it is!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sylabus

Saber Selfies 2 weeks 1 day ago #75681

• Darth Squidious
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 38
Darth Ceadus wrote:
Darth Squidious wrote:
Hey Greysider, have things at jeep changed since Fiat bought it?

I'm working on a trooper scout cosplay inspired by an image I saw not too long ago.

I'm gonna do the armor up in a kryptek camo pattern, and the helmet should be the only part I cant do myself (or don't want to do).
If you don't want to make the helmet yourself, I'm pretty sure someone on 501stclonetroopers.com sells Clone Commando helmets

I actually found an awesome raw cast on etsy and the guy also makes the illuminated visor. I'll do the sun visor myself out of plastic or eva.
If there is only one hot chick in the galaxy... And she's your sister.

You might be a redneck.
Last Edit: 2 weeks 1 day ago by Darth Squidious.

Saber Selfies 5 days 9 hours ago #75940

• Darth Ceadus
  • Thank you received: 15
Darth Squidious wrote:
Darth Ceadus wrote:
Darth Squidious wrote:
Hey Greysider, have things at jeep changed since Fiat bought it?

I'm working on a trooper scout cosplay inspired by an image I saw not too long ago.

I'm gonna do the armor up in a kryptek camo pattern, and the helmet should be the only part I cant do myself (or don't want to do).
If you don't want to make the helmet yourself, I'm pretty sure someone on 501stclonetroopers.com sells Clone Commando helmets

I actually found an awesome raw cast on etsy and the guy also makes the illuminated visor. I'll do the sun visor myself out of plastic or eva.

Will you be posting your progress on Youtube or on any other forum? because I am interested in anyone making clone armor as I will be constructing a 41st Elite Corps soldier this summer.

Saber Selfies 3 days 20 hours ago #75970

• Sylabus
  • Thank you received: 8
CrimsonJax88 wrote:
Sylabus wrote:
As of now, I do not have pic of me in the accompanying costume(s) but this is me with my ASP based off Hiccup's Inferno (retractable fire sword)/ Dragon Eye (aka viking flashlight) from the How to Train Your Dragon movies & series. There is still a bit of work I need to do on the emitter area, but overall, it makes for a nice picture.
Awesome design, love that movie and that weapon is amazing :woohoo:

I know, right? Once I figure out how to get the emitter to resemble a dragon mouth more, it'll make a great dealing sword too. I mean, I probably have smaller hands than a bunch of ya but I think a 14 inch hilt makes a decent 2 handed weapon. I can only imagine the leverage I could get on a downward swing.

....I need to experiment now....I need a watermelon. >.>
"I believe that the human spirit is indomitable. If you endeavor to achieve, it will happen given enough resolve." ~Monty Oum
Last Edit: 3 days 20 hours ago by Sylabus.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Themed Sabers (803 Posts)
    • Hi Everybody, Just a quick post to Bump this thread up before it disappears. I was wondering if...
    • (6 Posts)
    • Looking back, I would probably buy the parts I wanted as soon as they were available because the...
    • Your top 10 "must ha... (7 Posts)
    • In a random order: 1. Mace Windu ep.1 2. Maul's staff 3. Corran Horn (Genesis) 4. My ASP - already...
    • Your top 10 "must ha... (7 Posts)
    • Well, I have a 1) black Vanquish with red blade 2) standard Grandmaster for my GF, purple blade 3)...
    • (6 Posts)
    • Quote: Thanks for the advice, guys! Really appreciate it. I have one build I want to do, but the right...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5192
  • Latest Member: Shadowdragon
  • Total Posts: 55.8k
  • Total Topics: 4636
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 119
  • Today Open: 0
  • Yesterday Open: 3
  • Today Answer: 9
  • Yesterday Answer: 23