Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Exalted disassembly?

Exalted disassembly? 2 months 2 hours ago #84981

• thestarlord88
Hey I'm new here, i have a Champion Exalted lightsaber, which I am currently customising, so far i have got rid of the weathered effect, polished it up & added a D-ring. i'd like to upgrade the board at some point maybe to the sabercore 3.0 when available.

i was wondering if anyone knows how to get it apart, so far i got the pommel off and somehow broken the speaker in the process but I digress... the battery and board don't seem to want to come out the bottom, is there another part i should be opening? i'm new at this sort of thing. any advice and knowledge would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Exalted disassembly? 2 months 1 hour ago #84989

• jbl420
  • Thank you received: 19
Of course warranty will be void but there are two things you're dealing with; glue and wires. The led is screwed in and the power button is as well, I think. Heat will loosen the glue but it still needs raw strength. Keep in mind, if you don't gut it first, you'll probably ruin the board.
“Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter.”

Exalted disassembly? 1 month 3 weeks ago #85286

• thestarlord88
Thanks for the reply, not worried about warranty i have had it like 2 years now, okay so i need to gut it before i use heat, good to know. I don't think i will mess too much until i can buy the new bored anyways, any idea where exactly the joins are? I'm assuming there is one in the middle either above or bellow the switch.

Thanks again.

Exalted disassembly? 1 month 3 weeks ago #85293

• jbl420
  • Thank you received: 19
Use the saberparts.com site and you'll see where the parts join. Also, the emitter is two parts
“Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter.”
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• "DIY" Star Wars... (105 Posts)
    • Sooooooo? :whistle:
    • Ordering on Saberforge (22 Posts)
    • There has got to be a prepaid Visa or Mastercard some where available to you. They are everywhere...
    • ASP Wave 2 Renders (87 Posts)
    • This is great to hear. Time to swap out Epoch emitter for Bane...
    • March Sale! (18 Posts)
    • Quote: Quote: Quote: We need to tweak the banner text a bit, the freebies for $100 are a 4 piece set of the four new...
    • Sabercore 3.0 sounds vs N... (2 Posts)
    • The NEC fonts from Saber Fonts would be compatible, just needing to be renamed to the same standard...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 6762
  • Latest Member: Errottabore90
  • Total Posts: 67.4k
  • Total Topics: 5704
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 145
  • Today Open: 0
  • Yesterday Open: 3
  • Today Answer: 2
  • Yesterday Answer: 44