Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: 7-Chambers Vestige Empty Hilt Kit - Plain ($125)

7-Chambers Vestige Empty Hilt Kit - Plain ($125) 3 months 1 week ago #81554

• KelbornX
  • Platinum Member
  • Peace is a lie...
  • Thank you received: 469
$125 SHIPPED CONUS
No Trades

Includes: 7 Chambers - Custom Saber Store Vestige Empty Hilt Kit - Plain *unopened*, heatsink, switch, set screws, allen wrench

I already have two Vestiges installed (can provide eye candy pics upon request) and if I ever get around to having this one worked on, it won't be for a long while... so I might as well try and find it a new home! It's unknown if/when they will do another run of these.

The hilt has a plain brushed finish and includes all of the extras that came with pre-orders, including the raised "clicky" momentary switch (which is the only one that will fit the stock bezel). Perfect blank slate for customization. Powder coating, weathering, leather wrap, etc.

If you like slim hilts and some Satele Shan inspiration, this is the saber for you! Very comparable in size to a SF Apprentice or VV Combat Class.

Photos 1 and 2 show the kit in the bubble wrap and a closeup of the heatsink and switch. Photos 3 and 4 are from 7-Chambers' feed showing what the plain kit looks like and the switch placement, so I can keep the nice saber-burrito intact.

Shipping will be USPS Priority Mail, and payment through PayPal Goods & Services ONLY.

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Apprentice Saber hilt AND... (5 Posts)
    • The Apprentice line of hilts are my favorites of the SF lines. They are great for dueling. That...
    • Lost Cargo (10 Posts)
    • I feel your pain. I have an order from Shapeways (chassis parts for 3 sabers) that the postal...
    • Loose Speaker (2 Posts)
    • SF does not use a chassis for their installs, and in some of the installs the speaker is loose and...
    • Loose Speaker (2 Posts)
    • Hey all, I have the beautiful champion tier Reborn, and the other day I picked it up to show...
    • 300$ mystery box (81 Posts)
    • So I got a Prodigy. "V2 W/L DW" --- not 100% sure what that denotes. It's weathered, so that is...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 6562
  • Latest Member: olyaPlauh
  • Total Posts: 65.3k
  • Total Topics: 5534
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 139
  • Today Open: 4
  • Yesterday Open: 1
  • Today Answer: 28
  • Yesterday Answer: 45