Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Custom Crystal Sabers and Sound Boards Questions

Custom Crystal Sabers and Sound Boards Questions 2 months 2 weeks ago #75726

• ROUTLEY 117
Hi guys, I'm pretty new here, and I've been toying with the idea of getting my first saber. I've done a bit of research into it, but I've found myself asking some questions which I can't find the answers to, so maybe you guys can help?

Firstly, is it possible to request a custom crystal reveal saber that isn't listed, say on a Hero ASP Package? Just as an example, say you ad a hilt full of Graflex adaptive parts, could they turn that into a crystal reveal chamber at all? Or is it what you see is what you get for the crystal revels?

Lastly, I wanted to go for the Spark Colour 2 sound board in the Hero package for the fact of multiple sound fonts, blaster deflect, blade lock, flash on clash etc. etc. But the 5 sound fonts available that are shipped, neither of them are Viridum or Crimson from the SaberCore 2.0 sound board, and I really wanted those 2 sounds. Is it possible to get them to install these on the Spark Colour 2 along with the additional 3 instead? As I can't seem to find any sound files for them on saberfont.com, and I'm wondering if it's even possible.

Many thanks guys <3
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Custom Crystal Sabers and Sound Boards Questions 2 months 2 weeks ago #75729

• KelbornX
  • Platinum Member
  • Peace is a lie...
  • Thank you received: 257
On the ASP package, no that would not be possible. There were some ASP crystal chambers teased a while ago (over a year I think?) but I haven't seen anything about them in some time.

However, you could contact the SF Customs Shop and see if it's something they'd be interested in working on.

The Crimson and Viridian soundfonts are exclusive to the Sabercore 2.0 boards. They're not available elsewhere, unfortunately. You can find similar on Saberfont; Madcow's Korriban and Bespin II would be a decent match, in terms of style at least. The 5 fonts that come with the Spark Color 2 are just the defaults from NEC.
Last Edit: 2 months 2 weeks ago by KelbornX.

Custom Crystal Sabers and Sound Boards Questions 2 months 2 weeks ago #75730

• ROUTLEY 117
I feared as much, but thank you for clearing that up. I've had a look at them just now, and the ASP crystal chambers still seem to be nowhere on the horizon yet. I've seen a lot of posts here that they can make custom hidden crystal reveals on models that are available in the store, such as Guardian. I'll definitely contact them though!
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Boston Comic Con (15 Posts)
    • Some astromechs [attachment] Meet Master Luke and his newest Padawan [attachment] And a Dark Jedi...
    • Boston Comic Con (15 Posts)
    • Escaped the cell block thru the garbage shut. [attachment] Kidnapped an imperial officer that...
    • blade size (1 Posts)
    • I like the look of the Acolyte shoto. With a 32 inch blade, dose anyone know if it's off balance...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5467
  • Latest Member: UnipokerKew
  • Total Posts: 57.6k
  • Total Topics: 4810
  • Total Sections: 23
  • Total Categories: 128
  • Today Open: 1
  • Yesterday Open: 2
  • Today Answer: 27
  • Yesterday Answer: 26