TOPIC: [FS] SF Exhalted Empty or Warrior[FS]

[FS] SF Exhalted Empty or Warrior[FS] 2 weeks 4 days ago #88315

• NeBosa
  • Platinum Member
  • Do no harm, but take no shit.
  • Thank you received: 310
SF Exhalted
Plug-n-Play Warrior Tier (no sound)
12w+ LED (your choice of Cyan, Red, Yellow or Pink)

Received as an empty in a trade. I primed and painted the grenade section all black and polished up the brass section as it was dirty and tarnished. The saber can be unthreaded and separated at the mid section as pictured. I installed a plug-n-play set up with an led that has quick connects. The LED itself is held in place by a snap ring. I added a second, unwired switch for aesthetics and the switches are not adhered into position so you can put them where you want. Willing to sell as an empty hilt for a lower cost.

$200usd warrior tier. Shipped to US/Canada. International shipping will have to pay difference.

$150usd empty hilt. Shipped to US/Canada. International shipping will have to pay difference.

Last Edit: 4 days 13 hours ago by NeBosa.
The topic has been locked.

[FS] SF Exhalted Empty or Warrior[FS] 1 week 5 days ago #88826

• NeBosa
  • Platinum Member
bump

[FS] SF Exhalted Empty or Warrior[FS] 1 week 5 days ago #88839

• Danielbs80
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 29
It looks tempting but i just put together an asp one kinda like that on their site for just under 150. So maybe id think about it for 100.

[FS] SF Exhalted Empty or Warrior[FS] 4 days 13 hours ago #89228

• NeBosa
  • Platinum Member
[Edit]

This hilt is $150 new and $250 new with a warrior tier install. My asking price is well within reason as hilts do not depreciate in value THAT much (1/3 in cost as by your offer) unless they are incredibly damaged.

I'm basically asking 130 for it empty and 180 for it with a stunt install and adding the shipping costs to my final cost.

Costs are to haggled in private messaging as costs and money is a private matter between seller and buyer. My finances as well as those of others are not public domain.

What your opinions are on what someone's asking price is or what you believe should be the cost of an item is as stated; only your opinion. Even though you may spin some kind of justification for it to yourself, these things is not taken well in the saber community and that includes FB Saber communites. So if you do not agree with the cost or wish to throw an unreasonable offer, you'd probably be best to just... move along.
Last Edit: 4 days 13 hours ago by NeBosa.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DK44, Jas-Ot

[FS] SF Exhalted Empty or Warrior[FS] 4 days 13 hours ago #89229

• Danielbs80
  • Elite Member
Who says they don't depreciate that much? Used is used. Why would someone be interested in getting a used item when they could get it brand new and have the option of customizing it a little differently if they wanted to for almost the same price

[FS] SF Exhalted Empty or Warrior[FS] 4 days 13 hours ago #89231

• NeBosa
  • Platinum Member
because time is money.
they get the saber in nearly new condition in a much more reasonable time frame than waiting for it from SF.
There is a percentage to keep in mind. Why SHOULD it drop that much? Cool $20 bucks $30 is still eating a nice bit. I work just as hard for my money as you did yours. So why would an item that lost nothing in functions and merely trading hands should lose so much value?
I truly think you're missing the point and have no perspective of cost and value.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jas-Ot

[FS] SF Exhalted Empty or Warrior[FS] 4 days 13 hours ago #89232

• Jas-Ot
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 497
What Nebosa said. Most hilts trade for close to their value when "new" and some appreciate in price due to limited availability and/or amount of hilts produced.

I have some hilts that are static (not installed) that are worth well over $600 without electronics due to what they are. And yes, you could buy brand new a cheaper "version" of those made by a different smith or supplier, but it's not the same hilt.

His price for that is spot on. SF will charge at least $25 in shipping plus you may have to deal with wait times to get it. As he stated if you don't agree with the price, move along. Negotiating is fine, but do it privately and reasonably.
www.etsy.com/shop/thekybershop

www.facebook.com/jasotsabers
Last Edit: 4 days 13 hours ago by Jas-Ot.
The following user(s) said Thank You: NeBosa, DK44, Rhyno

[FS] SF Exhalted Empty or Warrior[FS] 4 days 13 hours ago #89233

• Danielbs80
  • Elite Member
I understand it cost a lot of money and ideally everyone would love to sell something again for the same price they paid for it when it was brand new but sadly that's not how things work. Maybe there's some people out there who would still pay that price just to receive it quicker however I still think many would rather wait to get something custom or brand new. I think the majority of the people on this forum are the people who would rather order from the company something brand new or custom. You might have better results posting on eBay but then again a lot of consumers are not dumb and they will compare against etsy as well which also ships fast but you never know with eBay since it will be viewed by so many more people. I just think the people on this forum are probably not so desperate for a lightsaber to pay extra just for quick shipping.

[FS] SF Exhalted Empty or Warrior[FS] 4 days 13 hours ago #89235

• NeBosa
  • Platinum Member
I'm only an option and giving them an option. I know this. I'm not forcing them to buy from me. And in the same instance, I'm not desperate to sell.

Consumers know the avenues they can take to get a product. Once again. I'm giving them an option for a slightly lower cost, faster time. And slight modification that you cannot do on Etsy (the black grenade section). All custom work goes through the SF main site and you will be waiting SF lead times and paying added customization costs.

My asking price is well within the norm of this hobby and is not set in stone. But once again, is done in PM.

I truly think you're completely missing the point and are not comprehending the other tid bits of information within the replies provided by myself and Jas-Ot.

The main one being one being, when it comes to someones sales post you keep your opinions about the costs to your self. It'a a very basic and simple rule to follow.

[FS] SF Exhalted Empty or Warrior[FS] 4 days 12 hours ago #89238

• Edon Bluewolf
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 31
Danielbs80, this is now the second thread I have seen you do this. The take aways should be very simple, negotiate price in private and keep your opinions out of people's sales threads as it is rude to sabotage them. There are other threads you can start for your opinions, but doing this on the sales threads has made a nice tranquil place to peruse used sabers into a not so nice place. You are not helping the seller in any way by doing this even though it seems you think you are. Please try to understand these points instead of continuing to comment back your opinions of what other saber buyers want as if it somehow helps, when it just makes things worse.
“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn
The following user(s) said Thank You: KelbornX, DK44, Jas-Ot, Rhyno

[FS] SF Exhalted Empty or Warrior[FS] 4 days 11 hours ago #89250

• KelbornX
  • Platinum Member
  • Peace is a lie...
  • Thank you received: 532
Apparently we need to take it up with Brax or Phil to make common sense into a written rule here.

KEEP PRICING COMMENTS OFF SOMEONE ELSE'S SALES POST

Is it really that difficult for you to keep your opinions to yourself Danielbs80?
The following user(s) said Thank You: DK44, Rhyno

[FS] SF Exhalted Empty or Warrior[FS] 4 days 11 hours ago #89252

• Brax
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1752
I have been monitoring this discussion, and action has already been taken.

The established norm for forum discourse has been restored. B) :)

Locking this thread, so NeBosa can create another if he pleases.
Imagine what you will know tomorrow....
Last Edit: 4 days 10 hours ago by Brax.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DK44, Rhyno, keremcan
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• 3D printing parts (78 Posts)
    • I'd suggest you print the white tube from #1 with no top and then print a black top part with a thin...
    • "DIY" Star Wars... (121 Posts)
    • So I'd have the choice between multiple options: 1. The Tunic set sold at jedi-robe.de, for 90€,...
    • "DIY" Star Wars... (121 Posts)
    • So not really the thing I am looking for. And I already own a robe from a different online store...
    • SF experience (28 Posts)
    • Quote: People bitch just to bitch. they feel it some how vindicates their situation, all the while doing...
    • 3D printing parts (78 Posts)
    • Who wants one [image]

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 6828
  • Latest Member: mccraige
  • Total Posts: 68.8k
  • Total Topics: 5794
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 145
  • Today Open: 0
  • Yesterday Open: 6