Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Custom Saber Build: Self

Custom Saber Build: Self 3 days 14 hours ago #76463

• TR1GG3RSW1TCH
  • Thank you received: 8
So, a while ago I had bought 4 sabers to donate to a non profit for a raffle fundraiser of theirs. While shopping for the best value, I found SaberForge.com The quality of saber parts is the best around, specially when compared to the competitor Ultrasabers.com That is why I decided to make my first ASP saber.

Using saberparts.com I came up with the following design: Jedi Build

Parts List:
Epoch Emitter
Dissident Switch
Reliant Body/w Bronze Stingray Wrap
ASP 08 Pommel
Timing Shim Set
ASP Blade Plug 5 - 3.25"

Smart Charger 2.1mm 3A
ASP Recharge Port
18650 Battery
Soundboard Hero Spark Color 2
High-Bass Speaker
12w+ LED - RGBA
Focusing Lens
LED Heatsink Module
12mm RGB Antivandal Buttons

During the process of getting these parts I made a couple of ordering mistakes. I bought a plug that was 3" instead of 3.25". The 3" will not fit all the way down in the Epoch Emitter. I also had originally planned to use the Sorcerer Switch but didn't like the look of it when it came. So now I'm trying to find anyone interested in these extra parts.

I had also toyed around with the idea of making a Rotating Crystal Chamber Unit as seen in this video:

I managed to make the unit, but it is MHS compliant. I have not found a coupler that will allow me to incorporate it, so like the extra parts, I'm hoping to find someone interested in it for their MHS build.

Once I have finished soldering all the connections, the 12mm RGB switches will change color with the blade. I will post more pics as I make progress. Let me know what you think.
Last Edit: 3 days 32 minutes ago by TR1GG3RSW1TCH. Reason: Fixed Image Sizing
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Greysider, Vechaljian, scifidude79

Custom Saber Build: Self 3 days 1 hour ago #76471

• KelbornX
  • Platinum Member
  • Peace is a lie...
  • Thank you received: 220
Looks cool in the model viewer (as well as the other two you posted). If all of those dead links are supposed to be images... might want to go upload to Photobucket, then paste the IMG code instead of, well... this mess.
Aeon, Arbiter, Bastion, Consular, Gladius, Phoenix, Resilient (staff), Vanquish, Vengeance, Xiphos (2)
ASP Dark Crusader, ASP Claíomh Solais

Custom Saber Build: Self 3 days 1 hour ago #76472

• TR1GG3RSW1TCH
  • Thank you received: 8
Yes, I am trying to go through and fix these images now. One way or another, my posts will be fixed by the end of the day.

Custom Saber Build: Self 1 day 18 hours ago #76493

• scifidude79
  • Thank you received: 15
It's working now. I really like the combination of parts you used for this. I like that orange blade color too.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Korbanth OWK-This weapon ... (8 Posts)
    • Wow, that really came out fantastic. Great color combination for the LED, that looks pretty spot...
    • I have to agree with you, but this was done right, all I've ever seen before we're just too big,...
    • Wasn't a fan of that style of hilt before, but the finish on that one is fantastic! I'll have to add...
    • [attachment] SD card access, have to pull out a little further, left enough slack on switch/led to allow...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5284
  • Latest Member: landmetfiche
  • Total Posts: 56.2k
  • Total Topics: 4702
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 119
  • Today Open: 0
  • Yesterday Open: 1
  • Today Answer: 4
  • Yesterday Answer: 5