Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented
  • Page:

TOPIC: ASP Update: KS 2/3 Complete. IGG starts this month

ASP Update: KS 2/3 Complete. IGG starts this month 3 days 11 minutes ago #60182

• Revenant
  • Thank you received: 2
Just as an update I received one of my two IGG orders this Monday. One of the two sabers in that order came with a broken battery holder on the soundboard. It looks like the solder that should have been on the Positive side fell off and so the battery is not forming a complete circuit when plugged in. one of the chargers was also broken on arrival. The hilts as well as the second charger and soundboard all work great as do both switches and both LEDs.

I got in touch with Sales on Tuesday who confirmed that my other order is in production at the moment, which explains why I haven't seen another tracking ID yet. ( which is fine since my biggest concern was I am moving to Houston this next Monday and was worried about it getting to my new home, the sales team took down my new address and assured me that it'll get to me :)! ). They did ask that I make a video of the faulty components which I did ( https://youtu.be/WWpJBar5Djo ) and sent them on Tuesday. Now I'm just waiting to hear back from them about what they need me to do on the RMA side of things. All in all great responses from the sales team, and while I'm a little sad about the one saber being down and the two others still in production I'm waiting patiently.

I also updated the spreadsheet to reflect current status Backer # 495/496
Last Edit: 3 days 6 minutes ago by Revenant.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

ASP Update: KS 2/3 Complete. IGG starts this month 2 days 18 hours ago #60220

• Sith570
  • Thank you received: 4
Revenant wrote:
Just as an update I received one of my two IGG orders this Monday. One of the two sabers in that order came with a broken battery holder on the soundboard. It looks like the solder that should have been on the Positive side fell off and so the battery is not forming a complete circuit when plugged in. one of the chargers was also broken on arrival. The hilts as well as the second charger and soundboard all work great as do both switches and both LEDs.

I got in touch with Sales on Tuesday who confirmed that my other order is in production at the moment, which explains why I haven't seen another tracking ID yet. ( which is fine since my biggest concern was I am moving to Houston this next Monday and was worried about it getting to my new home, the sales team took down my new address and assured me that it'll get to me :)! ). They did ask that I make a video of the faulty components which I did ( https://youtu.be/WWpJBar5Djo ) and sent them on Tuesday. Now I'm just waiting to hear back from them about what they need me to do on the RMA side of things. All in all great responses from the sales team, and while I'm a little sad about the one saber being down and the two others still in production I'm waiting patiently.

I also updated the spreadsheet to reflect current status Backer # 495/496

This is the kind of customer service I would expect from them, and I have been getting pretty good responses from them myself, perhaps they are getting a lot more under control and better at responding which is a good sign
Last Edit: 2 days 18 hours ago by Sith570. Reason: typo

ASP Update: KS 2/3 Complete. IGG starts this month 2 days 18 hours ago #60224

• sciondar
I received my 2 IGG sabers on 6/4 but one of the chargers was completely broken and one of the soundboards had a transistor broken off. After getting the batteries charged I tried to power the remaining soundboard on with the switch and LEDs but couldn't get anything to work. I ended up emailing support on 6/7 (after trying to read up on the forums to see if anyone else had a similar situation) and explained the situation along with a couple of pictures of the broken items asking if I should fill out the RMA form.

I received a reply a day or 2 later saying that they were sorry and would be sending replacement parts out to me as quickly as possible. Sadly I haven't heard back from them since or received anything. I know they are busy getting the last of the orders out so I'm trying to be patient.

I have an idea for a 3rd saber that I would like to order but I'm hesitant to do so when my first 2 don't work. I am very happy with how my design turned out for the bodies! I just hope to get this resolved soon.

Update: I just received an email that my replacement parts are on their way! Yay!
Last Edit: 2 days 16 hours ago by sciondar. Reason: update

ASP Update: KS 2/3 Complete. IGG starts this month 2 days 2 hours ago #60316

• Darth Crain
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 62
I was on the Facebook Saber page sharing my concerns with another ASP IGG backer that is also waiting on tracking number, and Mr Phillip Isherwood showed up and asked us to send him the order info to look into it and fix it. I pm him my info. That was nice of him I hope he can push out the last ASP IGG orders. . Thank you sir

ASP Update: KS 2/3 Complete. IGG starts this month 2 days 1 hour ago #60318

• Mvtfrmchi
  • Thank you received: 11
Darth Crain wrote:
I was on the Facebook Saber page sharing my concerns with another ASP IGG backer that is also waiting on tracking number, and Mr Phillip Isherwood showed up and asked us to send him the order info to look into it and fix it. I pm him my info. That was nice of him I hope he can push out the last ASP IGG orders. . Thank you sir

That's awesome. Hopefully you'll get your asp saber soon. I think you'll be happy with it. The one I got turned better than I thought and it's now my favorite saber.

ASP Update: KS 2/3 Complete. IGG starts this month 2 days 1 hour ago #60319

• Mvtfrmchi
My asp is the two-toned one.

Poor quality pic, sorry.
Last Edit: 2 days 1 hour ago by Mvtfrmchi. Reason: Forgot text
The following user(s) said Thank You: Darth Crain

ASP Update: KS 2/3 Complete. IGG starts this month 2 days 1 hour ago #60320

• Darth Crain
  • Elite Member
Sweet collection!

ASP Update: KS 2/3 Complete. IGG starts this month 2 days 42 minutes ago #60327

• Mvtfrmchi
Darth Crain wrote:
Sweet collection!

Thanks, was a long wait and I have to send the Redeemer and PS back in to have a few things fixed. But in all honesty they are awesome sabers. The Redeemer is beautiful, craftsmanship is just amazing. The PS is as just as amazing. Bit dissapointed about sending having to send them back for repair but their completely worth it. Very happy I Chose Saberforge for my sabers.

ASP Update: KS 2/3 Complete. IGG starts this month 2 days 38 minutes ago #60331

• Darth Crain
  • Elite Member
I hear you man. . SF thin necks are great. I have the Exhalted and love it. . My ASP will have an epoch Emitter ,asp switch 10, venom body and sinister prophecy pommel. . Can't wait :) also have a couple of US sabers and waiting on VV Saber as well.. going on 12 weeks now. ..

ASP Update: KS 2/3 Complete. IGG starts this month 2 days 22 minutes ago #60336

• Mvtfrmchi
Sweet asp man! Looks good.I only got an Led with my asp but now that I got it in hand I want to build the internals from myself.
Last Edit: 2 days 14 minutes ago by Mvtfrmchi.
Threaded Indented
  • Page:

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Problem w/ASP Sabercore e... (3 Posts)
    • I am having the same problems as well. it was fine one day and the next it just stopped working and...
    • Graflex 2.0 ESB LDM|Story... (4 Posts)
    • That is so beautiful! Congrats. I hope one day to own a custom Graphlex inspired by an Episode IV...
    • WTB a kill key (3 Posts)
    • I'm looking for a silver one.......
    • New Member Introduction T... (2118 Posts)
    • Welcome B3nih4n4 and emass Always great to see new faces here on the forum, and I hope that you...
    • ASP Saber Review - "... (7 Posts)
    • Thank you for the back story! You should have made your login name "Sixes". That would have been...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4299
  • Latest Member: kingofmidgard
  • Total Posts: 44.6k
  • Total Topics: 3251
  • Total Sections: 20
  • Total Categories: 101
  • Today Open: 7
  • Yesterday Open: 6
  • Today Answer: 55
  • Yesterday Answer: 77