Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented
  • Page:

TOPIC: Where do I have to complain about bad service?

Where do I have to complain about bad service? 3 days 22 hours ago #59190

• ShadowmanX
The title should explain the general gist.

The detailed version:
I backed the ASP Indiegogo campaign, tried to contact you people several times. Never got a single reply. Now apparently all orders have been finished and I didn't even get to order at all, but at leastI paid 400$

So, to put it lightly: I'm pissed
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Where do I have to complain about bad service? 3 days 22 hours ago #59191

• OvrcAHst
  • Grey - it is OvrcAHst.
  • Thank you received: 749
Hello ShadowmanX, it is unfortunate reading about your circumstances. Further to this misfortune, there are no Employees of SaberForge that monitor or frequent this Forum and frankly there isn't anything Members here can do for you. If concerns are present I can only suggest that you direct your comments via email addressed to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. .

Interpreting you Post, Orders are not available from ASP yet as the official launch has not been released. If you are referring to the Reward entitlement relative to your Pledge with supporting the ASP IndieGogo Campaign, again only SaberForge Customer Service can handle this query. Whilst Reports are being made suggesting that all Orders are complete, a few Members have also indicated that the statement is not completely accurate. I hope your contact with Customer Service returns success. Good Luck.

Where do I have to complain about bad service? 3 days 22 hours ago #59195

• ShadowmanX
Problem is:

I've tried to contact them by email for 6 months now and haven't gotten any reply. So thank you for suggesting emailing them, but you are already the fifth person or so to suggest that. And I have already done, several times.

There seems to be no way to contact this company, which is awful

Where do I have to complain about bad service? 3 days 21 hours ago #59196

• OvrcAHst
  • Grey - it is OvrcAHst.
  • Thank you received: 749
The suggestion to email Customer Service may likely have been made before, Thank you for validating that. Personally I wasn't a Backer of the ASP KickStarter or IndieGogo Campaigns and unless there is a different email address for correspondence relative to those Backers my only suggestion evidently provided no assistance. The only thing I can think of, since you have sent emails repeatedly over the course of 6 Months, is to perhaps check your Email SPAM Folder as it does seem odd that all your Outgoing mail went un-replied. I haven't anything further to add.

Where do I have to complain about bad service? 3 days 21 hours ago #59197

• BoostinIX
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 116
Was there any links in your backer emails or login to contact them through that?

Where do I have to complain about bad service? 3 days 21 hours ago #59198

• ShadowmanX
Nothing in my Spam folder. Trust me, I checked if anything the mails might not even have entered my account and got caught beforehand.

I was just recently informed by Indiegogo that campaigner mail address is indeed different: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

I have only sent to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. so far, sent one to both today. Will see if that does anything

Where do I have to complain about bad service? 3 days 21 hours ago #59199

• BoostinIX
  • Platinum Member
Well good luck! Wish there was more we could do, but as they said we're just a fan-run forum.

Where do I have to complain about bad service? 3 days 21 hours ago #59200

• jonnys95s10
  • Thank you received: 26
I was going to say I was able to get a email from Phil using the contact option in the IGG campain. it took about a week to get the reply.

Where do I have to complain about bad service? 3 days 21 hours ago #59201

• TheGrandAdmiral
  • Thank you received: 19
While I don't speak for SF, I'm sure I do speak for everyone on the forum when I say I'm sorry that you have had a bad experience.

Hopefully you will get a reply to your email and everything will be sorted out, but until you get that reply please do bear in mind, that SF were not expecting such a large backing for the ASP campaign, and have had to deal with rapid large expansion at the same time as fulfilling backer's orders, as well as dealing with normal, non-ASP business. While this doesn't entirely excuse poor service during this time, and I understand how infuriating this must be, please do try and keep patience, and keep a calm demeanour in your emails. A polite attitude goes a long way in getting issues like this sorted.

Otherwise, good luck in getting your saber, I really do understand how your situation must feel and we all really hope you get this issue sorted :)

Where do I have to complain about bad service? 3 days 20 hours ago #59202

• h2soy
  • Curio Collector
  • Thank you received: 290
I was just recently informed by Indiegogo that campaigner mail address is indeed different: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
I've never heard this before, where did you get that info? In the most recent IGG/KS update it says to contact This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. if you have any problems.

Also, try switching email accounts to a different service to communicate w/[email protected]. Some email accounts can't communicate with the SF server.

Where do I have to complain about bad service? 3 days 19 hours ago #59203

• Seraphyn303
  • Thank you received: 29
I am also an IGG backer and have always used the sales@saberforge mail for any correspondence. I also use gmail without any problem (which I believe used to be the one having problems)

This is probably obvious, but you definitely pre-ordered before the 31st of December right?

I only mention this because I remember you could still try to order after this date, but apparently that was considered a 'donation' rather than an order and I thought that felt a bit misleading.

Did you at least get the form to submit your parts?

Where do I have to complain about bad service? 3 days 18 hours ago #59208

• ShadowmanX
Okay, lots the answer. Hope I don't forget one:

So:
- I did also try the contact option on IGG. That was a few weeks ago.
- I got This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. directly from IGG after filing a complaint. That seems to be address with which the account was registered
- I did preorder before 31st of December (21st to be exact)
- I used a gmx address, but thought about trying gmail

Does this forum run from the saberforge server? Because I tried to register with my gmx address and I didn't get an activation email. (I registered again with my gmail)

Where do I have to complain about bad service? 3 days 18 hours ago #59209

• h2soy
  • Curio Collector
Does this forum run from the saberforge server? Because I tried to register with my gmx address and I didn't get an activation email. (I registered again with my gmail)
Yup, they run on the same server.
- I got This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. directly from IGG after filing a complaint. That seems to be address with which the account was registered
The account they're registered to on IGG might be a "dummy" account. SF likes all of their customer service emails sent through This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. .
Last Edit: 3 days 18 hours ago by h2soy.

Where do I have to complain about bad service? 3 days 18 hours ago #59213

• h2soy
  • Curio Collector
Also, a warning:

This thread is not an opportunity to air out actual or perceived grievances about the ASP KS or IGG. If you have any questions or problems please send them to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. . ShadowmanX is trying to constructively solve their problem so any suggestions or posts on this thread should be supporting their efforts, not obfuscating the process.

For the sake of transparency here's how not to post in a thread like this:

Damn dude that sucks. I really feel for you. Unfortunately SF customer service is terrible. You may get a response from them but it is just as likely that your emails will go ignored. From what I understand the ASP stuff is plagued with problems. As far as your pledge money, I'd be willing to bet you never see that money again. And even if you do eventually get to order your saber, expect to wait about 6 months to get it. If I were you I would demand my money back, even going as far as to threaten to contact the better business bureau. Once you get your money back I would just order from Ultrasabers man. You'll get your product within a week and will have no customer service problems.
Unfortunately SF customer service is terrible. You may get a response from them but it is just as likely that your emails will go ignored.
Inflammatory and non-constructive. Instead if you want to help the situation, suggest alternative modes of communication.
As far as your pledge money, I'd be willing to bet you never see that money again.
Mean spirited and non-constructive jab that does nothing to help the Original Poster (OP)
If I were you I would demand my money back, even going as far as to threaten to contact the better business bureau.
This is the online equivalent of a pissy customer making threats to a retail manager. Again, not constructive and unnecessarily escalates the situation.
Once you get your money back I would just order from Ultrasabers man. You'll get your product within a week and will have no customer service problems.
Inaccurate and unhelpful. US has as many customer service problems as SF. Perpetuating this "dueling saber shop" mentality is unhealthy for the community.

Philosophically I believe in truthful communication that solves problems and doesn't perpetuate them. The above post was deleted several time band the original poster was warned. They persisted an received a 7 day ban.
Last Edit: 3 days 18 hours ago by h2soy.

Where do I have to complain about bad service? 3 days 18 hours ago #59214

• ShadowmanX
okay, I now tried mailing from my gmail. At least I got the forum activation mail to it, so let's see how that works out

EDIT:
Right I forgot:
- No I actually never got an order form. So they don't even know what I want yet. So might really just have been lost in mail limbo. Let's hope
Last Edit: 3 days 18 hours ago by ShadowmanX.

Where do I have to complain about bad service? 3 days 18 hours ago #59215

• BoostinIX
  • Platinum Member
Sweet! Sad that this might have been the issue all-along, but at least it might be a simple fix! Sounding like the two email servers can't talk for whatever reason, and nobody would've caught it on either end without error logs. Melissa is pretty good about sorting these issues out, here's to hoping.

And to add to Soys: There's a distinct difference between criticism and ranting. My only issue is I had 2 long replies typed before it was cleaned up :P lol. Yes, bad/wrong information gets cleaned up.
Last Edit: 3 days 18 hours ago by BoostinIX.

Where do I have to complain about bad service? 3 days 18 hours ago #59216

• Brax
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 642
ShadowmanX wrote:
Okay, lots the answer. Hope I don't forget one:

So:
- I did also try the contact option on IGG. That was a few weeks ago.
- I did preorder before 31st of December (21st to be exact)
- I used a gmx address, but thought about trying gmail

I have heard of this issue before, and I do know how to fix it. However, in order to fix it, I have to know the forum user name you attempted to register so I can find it, and activate it. That tends to pose issues because there has to be a way to get me a message with that information. Some folks have reached out to me on Facebook, and I have been able to fix their registration issues, but I am sure that others, like yours went unnoticed. I was told that the forum server has an alert mechanism for unsuccessful registrations, but I don't know who is receiving them. I asked customer service, and they are not getting them, so I will have to ask the Webmaster to see if he knows. I hope to get a last fix for this soon. Sorry for the inconvenience of having to use an alternate account to register.

As for the lack of communication, I wonder if the same situation that prevented the forum from being able to send verification to your primary e-mail account, is what prevents responses to your inquiries about KickStarter/IGG? I have not been able to nail down exactly what that is, but I have seen it happen with hotmail accounts, and now your GMX domain. If you try from your g-mail account, does anything change?
Imagine what you will know tomorrow....

Where do I have to complain about bad service? 3 days 18 hours ago #59217

• Kouri
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 295
Initial bit of research shows some email services straight up blocking communication with GMX email servers, likely because a lot of spam accounts sign up for the free service. They don't show up in received or spam folders. No error message is returned to the sender when the message doesn't go through.

Sorry, Shadow, it sounds like you were a casualty of the block. Likely situation is SaberForge tried sending you the order email but it was blocked. You never received it, and they never received your emails after that.

Where do I have to complain about bad service? 3 days 18 hours ago #59218

• ShadowmanX
Brax wrote:
As for the lack of communication, I wonder if the same situation that prevented the forum from being able to send verification to your primary e-mail account, is what prevents responses to your inquiries about KickStarter/IGG? I have not been able to nail down exactly what that is, but I have seen it happen with hotmail accounts, and now your GMX domain. If you try from your g-mail account, does anything change?

Well I was able to register with my gmail, so I'd say that did change things. About contacting sales, well, we'll have to see. I just now sent a mail via gmail.

The username I first registered is Evo_Kaer btw

Where do I have to complain about bad service? 3 days 56 minutes ago #59331

• ShadowmanX
Update:

So I got an answer from This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Guess what it said:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

This is getting REALLY old
Threaded Indented
  • Page:

Member Login

Latest Posts

• 3 Brothers - ASP reviews (17 Posts)
    • Quote: @ Jaden Korr, Wouldn't using a Aluminium only LED module be better at releasing heat? I would figure...
    • @ Jaden Korr, Wouldn't using a Aluminium only LED module be better at releasing heat? I would figure...
    • Quote: It looks like they gave you a full Champion installed Bane instead of one with ASP guts, which makes...
    • It looks like they gave you a full Champion installed Bane instead of one with ASP guts, which makes...
    • Lazer Forge?? (40 Posts)
    • Looks like they can really step up the game with this. I'm really impressed

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4267
  • Latest Member: Zoten001
  • Total Posts: 43.8k
  • Total Topics: 3177
  • Total Sections: 20
  • Total Categories: 102
  • Today Open: 3
  • Yesterday Open: 8
  • Today Answer: 43
  • Yesterday Answer: 72