Threaded Indented
  • Page:

TOPIC: VERY Important Announcement

VERY Important Announcement 4 months 2 weeks ago #46373

• Knytiri
  • Banned
  • "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."
  • Thank you received: 471
Hey guys... Knytiri, or Joshua S. here. Many of you are very familiar with me being SF's customer service lead, being in charge of expanding the department, handling the Kickstarter, etc etc. Well. It is with a very heavy heart that I am letting you know that effective immediately, today, 3/11, I have resigned my position with SF in full. I will no longer be involved with their customer service, Phil and I had certain... differences... that could not be resolved, and so I am stepping down completely.

At this time, I have no idea who is replacing me, what they will be like, anything of the sort. I do not know when, but there is every chance in the world that my account here on the forums will be demoted and banned - because we all know how Phil wants things to be done - ban them and ignore them.

I want to extend a very heartfelt apology to anyone and everyone I was working with. I am so very sorry I will not be able to continue to see any issues you had through to resolution. In the interim, Melissa is picking up where I left off, and I have every faith and confidence in her abilities to make sure that all issues will be fixed.

I do not know what else may change around here on the forum. I hope not much - everything I did was for the betterment of the forum in general, and I hate to see this slip away from me, but... life is life, and sometimes you don't always get what you want or think you deserve.

Anyway. I won't continue rambling on.

Thank you all for making the last six months of my life amazing. I will miss it.

May the Force be wtih you.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jaden Korr, ldp, Afadir, Greysider, Dav Yeager, Pegasus, Kered, Arsen Hauer, SithLordLim, Project_v3, MusicallyInspired, MommyHoldMe, RyanRising, Exkalibur, Afkor, Froboy696, SuUpberSith

VERY Important Announcement 4 months 2 weeks ago #46374

• Kered
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 108
Oh wow how sad to hear u been awesome don't let anyone tell u different and u will be missed good luck in your future endeavors and may the force be with you always
The force is strong in this one.but the dark side is always there

VERY Important Announcement 4 months 2 weeks ago #46376

• NeBosa
  • Platinum Member
  • Do no harm, but take no shit.
  • Thank you received: 271
Unfortunate to hear.
Take care and all the best in your future endeavours.

VERY Important Announcement 4 months 2 weeks ago #46377

• For Tyeth
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 635
To Knytiri,

Thank you so much for all you have done for the Forum and it's members and myself personally. There were "Dark Times" and situations but you guided us through. We have much to be thankful for due to you.

I wish you all the best in whatever you choose to do in future. Take care my friend and May The Force Be With You.

For Tyeth
Last Edit: 4 months 2 weeks ago by For Tyeth.

VERY Important Announcement 4 months 2 weeks ago #46378

• MommyHoldMe
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 238
I will say this on behalf of everyone, you were the voice of SF for many of us. Your sound thoughts, and calming demeanor always put us to ease. I personally looked forward to whenever you posted. You have been a wonderful forum "boss" you will be missed by members past and present. I wish you well in the future, and hope that you may find happiness in whatever you do. You have amazing communication skills. You were such a wonderful asset to SF. While it is sad to see you go, I hope that you are going out with a peaceful mind and heart. As a friend, I was blessed to say I knew you. Godspeed Kyntiri, you helped many of us in ways that you will never know.
You give life, You are love.You bring light to the darkness.
You give hope, You restore every heart that is broken.
The following user(s) said Thank You: CallMeMistaJ

VERY Important Announcement 4 months 2 weeks ago #46379

• Eddlyss64
  • Platinum Member
  • "Either in belief or doubt, if I lean to one of these sides, my reaction time will be dulled if my heart thinks the opposite of what I choose."
  • Thank you received: 168
Very sorry to hear this, Knytiri. I wish you well.

Oracle, Fury, Avenger, Bane, Katana

VERY Important Announcement 4 months 2 weeks ago #46380

• Execute66
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 200
Sad to read. Wish you all the very best with your future career endeavors.

You have been an incredibly helpful CRS, always in the interest of customers and SF.
"I am the Senate"

VERY Important Announcement 4 months 2 weeks ago #46381

• LSkywalker3
  • Thank you received: 48
Sad to see this happen. I know I didn't know you well but from one Joshua to another, good luck in wherever life takes you next, and thanks for everything.
"The force is strong in my family. My father has it. I have it. My sister has it. You have that power too."

Own: 12W+ Green Champion Prodigal Son

VERY Important Announcement 4 months 2 weeks ago #46384

• Broll
  • Premium Member
  • Attatchment is forbidden. Possesion is forbidden. Compassion, which I would define as unconditional love, essential to a jedi's life. So you might say, that, we are encouraged to love.
  • Thank you received: 10
This is very disheartening to hear. I hope you land on your feet and everything works out for you. I never had any official dealing with you through SF, only here on the forums but you seem like a really stand up guy and it seems like this is a loss for all of us.

May the Force be with you
ASP Kickstarter Backer!
Sabers owned:
  1. Hilt-only ANH Luke
  2. 1 ASP single blade[Ordered]
  3. Venom standard(Wife's)

VERY Important Announcement 4 months 2 weeks ago #46386

• Andi-Jae EL
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 114
Sorry to see you go. I've only been around since February but I quickly learned to look forward to your posts. Good luck in the future.
- Light em up

VERY Important Announcement 4 months 2 weeks ago #46387

• Eddlyss64
  • Platinum Member
  • "Either in belief or doubt, if I lean to one of these sides, my reaction time will be dulled if my heart thinks the opposite of what I choose."
  • Thank you received: 168
Well...that's the end of that. He has been officially banned.

Oracle, Fury, Avenger, Bane, Katana

VERY Important Announcement 4 months 2 weeks ago #46388

• h5o
  • Thank you received: 9
Thanks Knytiri. I was here on the forums for a few months. i thought you were active and engaged in pretty much all the topics I read. It was really nice to see as it gave me peace of mind about wait times and general purchasing.

I thought You did a great job. Thanks again.
The Force existed long before the Jedi and Sith united under the light and dark.
It will be here long after these empires crumble...

VERY Important Announcement 4 months 2 weeks ago #46389

• Greysider
  • Platinum Member
  • "I am not your kind. I do not feed off vengeance. I am a Jedi."
  • Thank you received: 172
Damn. Sorry to hear things didn't work out for you Knytiri. You were awesome here and will be missed. May the Force be with you.
MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU
Last Edit: 4 months 2 weeks ago by Greysider.

VERY Important Announcement 4 months 2 weeks ago #46390

• greyjediDude
  • Platinum Member
  • Fear is not real. It is the product of thoughts you create. Danger is very real, but fear is a choice.
  • Thank you received: 72
It was an honor serving with you old friend. May the force be with you and God speed. You were the mod we needed not the one we deserved, you were our silent guardian, our watchful protector. Life goes, so long.
Light and darkness, you cannot have one without the other. To achieve equilibriem you must be in harmony with both; the path between.
Last Edit: 4 months 2 weeks ago by greyjediDude.

VERY Important Announcement 4 months 2 weeks ago #46396

• RyanRising
  • Platinum Member
  • *Inspirational Star Wars Quote*
  • Thank you received: 138
I'll miss you. You've been a great admin and a great person. I'm sorry to see you go. I can't possibly express my feelings as well as everyone else here, so I'll just say goodbye.
The above post may be subject to editing. A lot of editing.

VERY Important Announcement 4 months 2 weeks ago #46397

• MrSynergy
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 28
It's a sad day indeed. You will be sorely missed. Best of luck in you future endeavors, good sir!

VERY Important Announcement 4 months 2 weeks ago #46407

• Biscuitt
  • Thank you received: 8
Not sure if you're going to read this, but I do want to say thank you.

I was part of those folks whose order was lost - it was my first saber order. Your posts help me be patient and also is part of the reason I chose to re-order and try again.

I wish you the best of luck - though you won't need it. Good customer service folks are always in demand.

VERY Important Announcement 4 months 2 weeks ago #46409

• Exkalibur
  • Thank you received: 7
It's sad read that news. Anyway, I want to thank you for de great job you did in CS. Thanks for helped me with all my questions.

Good luck, and may the Force be with you ;)
-Silver Reborn 12W+ Purple.

VERY Important Announcement 4 months 2 weeks ago #46410

• Brax
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 751
Josh asked me to pass on that he has seen your responses, and REALLY appreciates the support, and sentiments expressed here.
Imagine what you will know tomorrow....
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pegasus, Eddlyss64, Project_v3, MusicallyInspired, Kajo, Exkalibur

VERY Important Announcement 4 months 2 weeks ago #46411

• Kajo
  • Thank you received: 8
Very sad day. I wish you all the best Knytiri.

May The Force Be With You. Always.
Threaded Indented
  • Page:

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Help with LED selection (6 Posts)
    • Either would work, since to achieve that color you'd set one of your 9 color profiles' blade to be...
    • Heres my thing, I just do... (7 Posts)
    • SaberForge has continued to evolve over the past few months. There was only one outfit that was...
    • Help with LED selection (6 Posts)
    • Thank you guys, very much. And Kouri too. The first time I read that LED's topic, I was new to...
    • Ares has Arrived! (16 Posts)
    • Quote: Quote: So far, I can only see it on the Etsy Store, but it looks like there are both Crystal Reveal, and...
    • Heres my thing, I just do... (7 Posts)
    • FYI... VV is actually around 24 weeks. It feels like 1.5 to 2 years though :lol: Are they giving...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4387
  • Latest Member: Zai-Xen
  • Total Posts: 44.3k
  • Total Topics: 3186
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 105
  • Today Open: 4
  • Yesterday Open: 6
  • Today Answer: 27
  • Yesterday Answer: 64