Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: 12w Warrior Chosen Yellow

12w Warrior Chosen Yellow 9 months 2 weeks ago #73502

• diqhed
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello everybody, this is my first post on this forum but I have been lurking the community for ~3 years before I decided to purchase a saber, and boy am I happy I did.

I ordered the saber on the 22nd of February and Received it on the 10th of March. This surprised me as many people were saying the shipping was atrocious, but not only was it fast, but its also to Australia so its pretty outstanding.

The hilt is absolutely beautiful, its so sharp and clean. All of the anodising and such is fantastic. I could not ask for a better job. One thing I did notice though is that the smaller circle below the emitter is slightly offset down the neck a bit, I'm not sure if this is normal but from looking at the pictures from the store it doesn't seem to be.

But, they do say that every saber is different. So much like being a real jedi, it makes me different from every other person with this hilt, as if it were my own personalised saber, anyways I'm rambling.

The light is great. I thought since it was yellow it would be a bit weak. But no, its so bright, and of course at night its even brighter. I learnt this the hard way by looking down the emitter when it first arrived and half blinding myself.

Another thing that surprises me is that I have seen no other people with this saber in yellow. I myself was thinking about getting it in blue or green reminiscent of Kenobi or Luke, but the yellow just seems so god damn nice.

The hilt is so clean it just feels great in your hand and looks great on the shelf. Sadly I didn't redeem my free stand that I could have gotten and only got the free blade plug, but that means I can make my own stand so I can play with it even more.

The camera makes it look more on the green side, but in real life its more on the orange side of yellow, which is exactly what I wanted.

Over all, this saber is fantastic and the yellow is great. I am extremely happy with my purchase and would recommend the company to anyone in the future.
Last Edit: 9 months 23 hours ago by diqhed.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DK44, Darth Viribus

12w Warrior Chosen Yellow 9 months 2 weeks ago #73509

• KelbornX
  • Platinum Member
  • Peace is a lie...
  • Thank you received: 420
Congrats on your first SF saber!

12w Warrior Chosen Yellow 9 months 2 weeks ago #73511

• Brax
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1459
Congrats!

We have a saying around here, when it comes to reviews. Words of praise are great, but without photos...it didn't happen! ;) :P B)
Imagine what you will know tomorrow....

12w Warrior Chosen Yellow 9 months 2 weeks ago #73512

• diqhed
  • Thank you received: 3
Sorry about that, just realised my images didn't compress so none of them were added. Doing that now

12w Warrior Chosen Yellow 9 months 1 week ago #73542

• DK44
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 166
Beautiful saber diqhed! Always love to see thin neck sabers!
Congrats & Enjoy!

12w Warrior Chosen Yellow 3 weeks 5 days ago #82624

• Darth Viribus
Just ordered this saber for TLJ. This is my first SF order and I'm pumped out of my mind, is there any way to make the pommel all chrome without any special request? This is not that big a deal to me but it would be nice to have a more screen-accurate hilt. Does anyone have any ideas?
Through victory, my chains are broken
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Kylo Ren Lightsaber *POSS... (1 Posts)
    • So I came across this photo of Ben/Ren's saber from THAT scene, anyone thinkin SF should hop on this...
    • Look what i discovered (2 Posts)
    • Yeah chemical reaction causing heat they use hot glue for that reason
    • Kylo Ren Lightsaber *POSS... (1 Posts)
    • So I came across this photo of Ben/Ren's saber from THAT scene, anyone thinkin SF should hop on this...
    • Mystery Saber return! (2 Posts)
    • The $125 MB sabers just completed another successful run, and are sold out for the moment. The $300...
    • Saber electronics died (3 Posts)
    • Quote: On a side note, does anyone know how long I should charge the battery for before it is at full...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 6262
  • Latest Member: PlebausaurusRex
  • Total Posts: 62.8k
  • Total Topics: 5280
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 136
  • Today Open: 2
  • Yesterday Open: 5
  • Today Answer: 1
  • Yesterday Answer: 29