Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Please create a new topic to post your review of the Dissident.
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: my thoughts on the Dissident

my thoughts on the Dissident 2 years 1 week ago #12369

• Jedikind
  • Platinum Member
  • dc,star wars,ac,lotr nerd what else ?
  • Thank you received: 19

when i got the saber back in 6 of may last month i was stunned by its design even when i bought the saber a month earlier and before it was even release.

the saber of the Dissident is based on rahm kota which is really an great jedi general and an survivor of order 66

what makes this an beautiful saber and an great one for combat is that it can be used on defense and offense, can be used as an main or off hand saber.
the Second thing great thing about Dissident that it feels greatly balanced to handle swings or spins although if one is new to spining their saber it wont be too long for someone learn to handle it.

it also has this rogue jedi appeal to it which makes it an amazing saber to have.

and if your an fan of force unleashed series this saber along with Reliant and monarch will surely complete your Force unleashed collection

my personal rating of this saber is 10/10
sabers own: prodigal son,classic epouch vers 2

sabers i want ? Guardian,Count,exalted, legacy 1 and protector,archon and fallen
Last Edit: 2 years 1 week ago by Jedikind.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

my thoughts on the Dissident 2 years 1 week ago #12371

• Andrew Ford
  • Premium Member
  • There is passion, yet peace. There is serenity, yet emotion. Chaos, yet order.
  • Thank you received: 17
Really nice looking Saber. I love the leather wrap and the aged effect that it gives off. I personally thought that Kota was a great character and this Saber matches his personality perfectly.

Congrats on an awesome purchase!
Bowties are cool... And so are Lightsabers!

my thoughts on the Dissident 2 years 1 week ago #12425

• Jedikind
  • Platinum Member
  • dc,star wars,ac,lotr nerd what else ?
  • Thank you received: 19
i totally agree man and same here

thank you Andrew
sabers own: prodigal son,classic epouch vers 2

sabers i want ? Guardian,Count,exalted, legacy 1 and protector,archon and fallen
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Spark Color 2 "Saber... (4 Posts)
    • Thanks guys, great call :) and what it turned out to be was a strand of wire from the original hero...
    • Your switches are making contact with something bridging them Like the chassis or even body.
    • Hmm. That's the in-hilt editor program, which is supposed to be activated by holding the Aux button...
    • I'm working on putting my SF prodigal son V2 back together, when I pull my kill key I get the...
    • Family Photos (13 Posts)
    • Quote: I need more arms... [attachment] Hey, if Grievous can do it, than you can too! Don't...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5225
  • Latest Member: KevinTrola
  • Total Posts: 55.9k
  • Total Topics: 4660
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 119
  • Today Open: 1
  • Yesterday Open: 0
  • Today Answer: 3
  • Yesterday Answer: 5