Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented
  • Page:

TOPIC: What saber and color would my character use? (1st)

What saber and color would my character use? (1st) 1 day 1 hour ago #11536

• Matthew32003
Hey guys! I have a question for y'all.
I created a character with a basic description, who I will be cosplaying as at upcoming conventions. I want to purchase a saber, but don't know what would fit him the most.
As I tend to make characters very story-oriented, let's say this will be his first lightsaber. Here's the description:
Arided Waterlast
A troublemaker from New Cov

What saber, color, wrap(optional), and design (standard/weathered) would the saber be?
Please help!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What saber and color would my character use? (1st) 1 day 1 hour ago #11542

• FailedJedi
  • Like received: 3
not sure it helps but you can't go wrong with green it just looks crazy bright to my eyes also like the look of the artic blue.

You could really carry anything being a troublemaker no telling where you got it...how bout a white one taken off an Imperial Knight.

What saber and color would my character use? (1st) 1 day 52 minutes ago #11544

• Hagman
  • Like received: 1
Yeah i agree with failed white would look good or any of the other less traditional colours like purple or orange. Jedi arnt the biggest trouble makers so a blue or a green probably wouldn't fit

What saber and color would my character use? (1st) 16 hours 19 minutes ago #11568

• Matthew32003
What about hilt?

I'm also talking about if he constructed his own lightsaber, not picked up one.
Last Edit: 16 hours 1 minute ago by Matthew32003.

What saber and color would my character use? (1st) 14 hours 29 minutes ago #11570

• Jyn-Toar
  • Premium Member
  • Like received: 13
The Dissident would work well, especially if you asked for some customization on it. Resilient and Venomous Fury are good bets too. Probably weathered too.
Last Edit: 14 hours 27 minutes ago by Jyn-Toar. Reason: forgot something

What saber and color would my character use? (1st) 14 hours 3 minutes ago #11573

• Matthew32003
So back to the question. What color based on his personality would fit him best?
If it helps, here's a video.

What saber and color would my character use? (1st) 13 hours 59 minutes ago #11574

• Jyn-Toar
  • Premium Member
I feel an orange/amber/yellow would work best. Otherwise purple's a safe bet. I'd just stay away from greens, blues, and reds were I you.

What saber and color would my character use? (1st) 13 hours 50 minutes ago #11575

• Jyn-Toar
  • Premium Member
Actually, you should do a Google search for "what color lightsaber would you have quiz" and take a few as your character/with his mindset. I did that and got purple on three different quizzes before getting orange once and blue once. Chances are, if you stay true to your character and consistent in your answers for different quizzes, you'll find what color would suit the character best.

What saber and color would my character use? (1st) 12 hours 20 minutes ago #11581

• Matthew32003
Jyn-Toar wrote:
Actually, you should do a Google search for "what color lightsaber would you have quiz" and take a few as your character/with his mindset. I did that and got purple on three different quizzes before getting orange once and blue once. Chances are, if you stay true to your character and consistent in your answers for different quizzes, you'll find what color would suit the character best.
I took 3 quizzes and I got yellow for all of them.

What saber and color would my character use? (1st) 12 hours 19 minutes ago #11582

• Brax
  • Platinum Member
  • Like received: 35
I'd say that decision has been made. Now you just have to make it happen!
Imagine what you will know tomorrow....
Threaded Indented
  • Page:

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Design Your Own Saber (51 Posts)
    • Quote: Are you a member of the facebook group miraluka? Because on there people are always posting about...
    • List of Potential ASP Par... (3 Posts)
    • DAMN!!! That's a good list, but you have some good points. I cant wait for the (ASP) lineup!!!...
    • LED's Getting Too Hot! (3 Posts)
    • These look awesome, and I will definitely consider these for future builds. However, I don't think...
    • List of Potential ASP Par... (3 Posts)
    • awesome list! hopefully this'll be like the future releases list and keep getting updated when info...
    • Fury designed after who's... (1 Posts)
    • Anyone know who's (if anyones) light saber Fury is designed after? Thanks!

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 1389
  • Latest Member: Syl-Rel Veloci
  • Total Posts: 8305
  • Total Topics: 771
  • Total Sections: 9
  • Total Categories: 59
  • Today Open: 5
  • Yesterday Open: 9
  • Today Answer: 67
  • Yesterday Answer: 125