Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Are Some Of The Crystal Sabers ASP Compatible??

Are Some Of The Crystal Sabers ASP Compatible?? 2 months 2 weeks ago #72363

• BigMike
I am wondering if some of the "Crystal Sabers" are ASP compatible because when you click on "The Exalted Crystal Saber Hilt" it tells you in red text that it is not ASP compatible, but then the "Gladiator" and some other Crystal Style Sabers don't even mention anything about ASP Compatibility. So is the "Gladiator" ASP Compatible or not?? I am trying to figure this out. i have messaged saberforge themselves but still haven't gotten a reply back. If you know anything about this. Please reply to this forum.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Are Some Of The Crystal Sabers ASP Compatible?? 2 months 2 weeks ago #72396

• PhoenixKid56
  • Thank you received: 5
The crystal sabers are a very unique series to SF so I dont think they are, if they were im sure they be flushed with requests for crystal asp stuff, ic an be wrong though but i feel there not
In the end, it doesnt really matter, does it?

Venomous Fury Weathered Champion 12+w Crimson Purple 37'
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Themed Sabers (781 Posts)
    • Hello Everybody, Well over the past two pages of this thread I have posted 26 designs (at one point...
    • What Blade Length Should ... (8 Posts)
    • I currently have a consular staff with long coupler and i use the shortest blades saberforge sells....
    • RBGA vs Specific color (7 Posts)
    • Yup! That's the website for the board manufacturer. Specifically, you want the one for Spark...
    • RBGA vs Specific color (7 Posts)
    • Yes, that is due to move you have to do to change color. Thanks KelbornX, I didn't know how to...
    • How to change a no-quick ... (3 Posts)
    • Also worth mentioning that quick connects are not compatible with Hero tier sabers. At least from...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4945
  • Latest Member: Yeaflore
  • Total Posts: 54.8k
  • Total Topics: 4499
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 119
  • Today Open: 2
  • Yesterday Open: 5
  • Today Answer: 10
  • Yesterday Answer: 23