Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: The right type of color

The right type of color 3 weeks 21 hours ago #75876

• Rebel501
Well hey guys,
I just discovered Saberforge and all the amazing sabers they offer. I would like to go for a legacy Monarch and I'd also like to make it look like Starkillers lightsaber from The Force unleashed. The problem is that I can't decide between medium and deep blue. What shade of blue would represent the blue in the game the most and are there any objects in real life to which I can compare those two colors? Because photos and videos often make them seem a bit different from what they actually look like..

Thanks a lot for your help!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The right type of color 3 weeks 17 hours ago #75877

• KelbornX
  • Platinum Member
  • Peace is a lie...
  • Thank you received: 214
Never played the game, but going from the screenshots I would say Light Blue would be most accurate, maybe Medium Blue. Deep Blue is more "ROTJ Obi/Ani" blue, which is darker than Starkiller's.
Aeon, Arbiter, Bastion, Consular, Gladius, Phoenix, Resilient (staff), Vanquish, Vengeance, Xiphos (2)
ASP Dark Crusader, ASP Claíomh Solais

The right type of color 3 weeks 15 hours ago #75878

• Vechaljian
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 124
Its been awhile since I played, but in TFU1 Galen Marek's first lightsaber that reassembles the Monarch was actually Red in blade color, later in the game he lost it and then was given Kota's lightsaber which I believe was green or aqua. It was the clone of Galen in TFU2 that used Dual Weld lightsabers and those I believe were 1 red and 1 blue... Damn I guess I need to go back and Play them again, thinking about this makes me want too..

The right type of color 3 weeks 21 minutes ago #75889

• Nolaan
  • The Fencer
  • Thank you received: 14
I'd go for the light blue too...if not for the Arctic even.. Galen's blade was quite shiny.
It's never too late to go back.

The right type of color 1 week 6 days ago #76036

• Rorence
Teach us more in this field. After reading on here, we can learn more in this topic.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Nolaan's ASP 12w+ Lime Gr... (6 Posts)
    • Are those greeblies known for falling off at some point? I won't be dueling with the saber so it...
    • Nolaan's ASP 12w+ Lime Gr... (6 Posts)
    • Great balance of parts, you may need to use locktite on the greeblies on the Mauler body section....
    • Building My First Lightsa... (3 Posts)
    • First, you need to clarify a bit what it is you want to build. 1. Do you want just light or do you...
    • Anovos Shock Trooper Helm... (6 Posts)
    • Yeah, someone I know on another forum just got a Black Series and he really likes it, even if it is...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5240
  • Latest Member: ThomasNob
  • Total Posts: 56k
  • Total Topics: 4671
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 119
  • Today Open: 1
  • Yesterday Open: 4
  • Today Answer: 10
  • Yesterday Answer: 18