Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: How do you display your sabers (or plan to)

How do you display your sabers (or plan to) 2 weeks 4 days ago #35306

• Kered
  • Thank you received: 4
I work in a wood shop so after I get my first saber I think I will build a cherry box for it to sit in and do a custom one for every one I buy after I'll also have some hooks to put them on Display on the living room wall I plan to buy lots of sabers but I'll post some picks of both after my disciple arrives in the next few weeks
The force is strong in this one.but the dark side is always there
The administrator has disabled public write access.

How do you display your sabers (or plan to) 2 weeks 4 days ago #35347

• Jaden Korr
  • Elite Member
  • Remember, [Force] abilities are not inherently good or evil; it's how you use them.
  • Thank you received: 50
Just finished my saber box, complete with my chicken-scratch Aurebesh:

I'll be putting my ASP saber in this when it arrives. Not the nicest box out there, but I like it. Now I want to make one for my Sirius Black wand.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Borommakot

How do you display your sabers (or plan to) 2 weeks 4 days ago #35348

• Borommakot
  • Platinum Member
  • May the force be with us.
  • Thank you received: 74
Sweet! What's it say?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jaden Korr

How do you display your sabers (or plan to) 2 weeks 4 days ago #35351

• Jaden Korr
  • Elite Member
  • Remember, [Force] abilities are not inherently good or evil; it's how you use them.
On the front of the box is the saber's name (Interceptor), the left side of the lid is my Jedi name (which is just my real name rearranged), and the right side of the lid is my class (Sentinel). On the underside of the lid says my home world (Corellia), my lightsaber form (Niman), and the force powers I specialized in. I put healing, tutaminis (which according to Wookiepedia is the official name for force absorb--like when Yoda catches Sith lighting or Vader stops Han's blaster bolts with his hands), and emerald lightning (the alternate name for Electric Judgement, which I thought sounded a bit pretentious).

Hopefully no one notices how off center the Jedi Order symbol is on the lid...

How do you display your sabers (or plan to) 2 weeks 4 days ago #35352

• For Tyeth
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 170
Hi all,

To Jaden Korr, that is a nice case you have there and I imagine it will age and mature nicely as it gets older (unlike me!).
I think it looks as good as the other wooden cases I've seen.

To Kered, I don't know if you have heard of them but fellow member Brax has some nice rubber kayak paddle clips to wall mount his sabers. I will post a link to his post and pics here in case:

https://saberforgeforum.com/forum/open-topics/4833-how-do-you-display-your-sabers-or-plan-to#31760

They fit paddles up to 1.25 inches in diameter and shouldn't scratch the Saber's finishes. If you Google search "Shoreline Kayak Paddle Clips" you should be able to find a retailer to buy some from.

Again keep up the good work guys and gals,

For Tyeth

How do you display your sabers (or plan to) 2 weeks 4 days ago #35353

• Borommakot
  • Platinum Member
Jaden Korr wrote:
On the front of the box is the saber's name (Interceptor), the left side of the lid is my Jedi name (which is just my real name rearranged), and the right side of the lid is my class (Sentinel). On the underside of the lid says my home world (Corellia), my lightsaber form (Niman), and the force powers I specialized in. I put healing, tutaminis (which according to Wookiepedia is the official name for force absorb--like when Yoda catches Sith lighting or Vader stops Han's blaster bolts with his hands), and emerald lightning (the alternate name for Electric Judgement, which I thought sounded a bit pretentious).

Hopefully no one notices how off center the Jedi Order symbol is on the lid...

Nice :) And yeah, electric judgement is a pretty pretentious name.

How do you display your sabers (or plan to) 2 weeks 4 days ago #35355

• Jaden Korr
  • Elite Member
Aww shucks guys... :blush: Though making the box was supossed to keep my mind off of waiting for both my ASP and Korbanth sabers, and now the saber fever is starting to kick in!
Borommakot wrote:
And yeah, electric judgement is a pretty pretentious name.

That's Kel Dorians for you I guess (they're supposed to have a really harsh, black and white sense of morality and justice). Plo Koon was the first to use the ability, so I think he named it that.

How do you display your sabers (or plan to) 2 weeks 4 days ago #35356

• Borommakot
  • Platinum Member
I sure wouldn't argue with him about it XD. I love the guy, but I have no doubt he would terrify me in person.

How do you display your sabers (or plan to) 2 weeks 3 days ago #35470

• GreyJedi73
  • Thank you received: 15
I haven't even got my saber yet but I've ordered a Darklyte Customs mini stand with the SWTOR symbol cut out in the base (same as my avatar pic). Will be ordering the 2 tier one too (gives me the motivation to buy sabers especially as the SF Etsy site has just added the Archon, Juggernaut and DT Reborn again!!!!) :P

How do you display your sabers (or plan to) 1 week 2 days ago #39702

• Artair
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 22
In light of the new ASP developments I have now decided how I'll be displaying my sabers.

I used 2 of my boken to mock up where the 2 below the glass will sit and my favorite one will sit in the empty space on top of the glass.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyJedi73
Threaded Indented
Moderators: Brax

Member Login

Latest Posts

• sabers (16 Posts)
    • Well I can't really post on this forum what I would say to someone who said that to me, I'd probably...
    • Would drilling a hole for... (2 Posts)
    • I don't think that would void the warranty, but it would be best to double check. I had forgotten...
    • sabers (16 Posts)
    • I've come around this problem many times, and it does get very annoying very quick when you hear it...
    • first saber (9 Posts)
    • If you're terminally ill and your Make-a-wish desire is to get one before you die, then there would...
    • Comic Cons (1 Posts)
    • Does SF appear at any Comic Cons? I asked this about a week ago but didn't get any responses and...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 3486
  • Latest Member: Mighty Zep
  • Total Posts: 26.4k
  • Total Topics: 2243
  • Total Sections: 11
  • Total Categories: 87
  • Today Open: 2
  • Yesterday Open: 10
  • Today Answer: 5
  • Yesterday Answer: 106