Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Juggernaut blades

Juggernaut blades 1 year 3 months ago #8548

• Red_spartan65
I need some help with a decision, I have the juggernaut saber and was wondering if it would be possible to put the viper claws on the juggernaut instead. I picture it but I can't tell if it would work, any help would be awesome!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Juggernaut blades 1 year 3 months ago #8565

• Brax
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 709
Maybe two of them, but all three would be difficult because you would have to drill three new holes to get the configuration right.

Then it is a matter of where the existing holes line up for the screws that secure the claws. If they are not pretty close to the same, the alignment would be questionable, or totally unacceptable.

The upside is, the Venom claws are available for purchase as a separate item, and they are not that expensive. If it works, great! That would be one unique saber! If not, you are out $20.

Someone who has both sabers could be more precise with the evaluation, but that is my "10,000 foot" assessment.
Imagine what you will know tomorrow....

Juggernaut blades 1 year 3 months ago #8571

• Red_spartan65
I was thinking of only putting two on there, I think it would look sick, I just needed to know if they would fit on there.

Juggernaut blades 1 year 3 months ago #8649

• Brax
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 709
In this case, measure thrice, and drill once....if you must. Hopefully they line up, but as it was not intended specifically for that configuration, you might have to make modifications to make it work.
Imagine what you will know tomorrow....

Juggernaut blades 1 year 3 months ago #8656

• thorvindr
Personally, I think the Juggernaut "wings" ruin an otherwise not-bad-looking hilt. I'd love to see it with the Viper or Venom claws on it instead.

Juggernaut blades 1 year 3 months ago #8666

• Red_spartan65
Don't get me wrong I love the juggernaut, personally I love the blades on it. I just think it be awesome to have the claws on there and be able to swap them out as I please. you know make it more of a customized saber. Now the reason I want to know if it would work is because if I do get them and I have to make modifications to make them fit i don't know the first thing about that stuff.

Juggernaut blades 1 year 3 months ago #8674

• DarthMario95
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 200
I believe the Juggernaut uses the same socket head screws to hold its wings on as the Viper and Venom use for their claws, so at least the hole sizes should be the same 8-32 thread size.
"Always a pleasure to meet a Jedi…"

Juggernaut blades 1 year 3 months ago #8680

• Red_spartan65
Thanks DarthMario95! That helps a ton and is great, I'll get the claws and see if they fit.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4332
  • Latest Member: Jedi_master_515
  • Total Posts: 42.9k
  • Total Topics: 3123
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 104
  • Today Open: 1