Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Infinium Zero SS|Story so far. Pt VII

Infinium Zero SS|Story so far. Pt VII 9 months 1 day ago #62417

• OvrcAHst
  • War. Mostly Dark, Often Grey, Sometimes Light
  • Thank you received: 1551

Infinium from Starfall Sabers by Nick Cohen. This is One of Two recently delivered from Nick's Private Sentimental Collection. A working prototype for him to heighten his skills with perfecting the Craft that is Building Lightsaber Hilts. There's every likelihood that this was built from salvaged Scrap Metal parts or pieces found from his Local JunkYard. It may even feature integrated use of Parts found from disused plumbing. You know what, I don't mind at all. There is a certain realism surrounding the Build and the generous weight exemplifies that. Like an Urban Neanderthal, this is its weapon. My first Hilt to feature a PLI and quite fitting as it plays on the imagery of a falling star once power is actively coursing through it.

From Nick's possession this barbaric Hilt has now changed Ownership to this Sucker, Me. I respect that this was his first, one that endured an attentive Build and features aesthetics that were important to him as I now equally share. Known amongst his Collection and Commissions List as Infinium, to me, henceforth is referred to as Patient Zero, because this is where it started. Well for him, me not so much, as the analogy of starting DIY Builds I'm not even at the right venue.

It is bright, it is loud and it exudes a measure of strength not just limited to the very strength required to wield it. Whilst it is heavy (heavier than most, constructed with mixed use of steel and aluminium, Two of Two actually weighs 936grams but more on that later) it's less like: you're the last person to board an elevator and the overweight allowance audio chirps and more like an acceptable weight (is surprisingly well balanced) like going fishing and after reeling the line in knowing your conscience isn't reprimanding you to throw it back in.

Some Specs and Measurements:
Crystal Focus7.5 with Colour Extender| Tri Cree RGB| Power Level Indicator| 7.4V Li-Ion Battery| Bass Speaker with deep chambered resonance| Kill Key/Recharge Port| RICE Port| Steel Chassis with Perforated Aluminium Body Shroud| Steel Switch Section with Two Tactile Switches for Activation and Auxiliary| Brass Covertech| Aluminium perforated Emitter Shroud| Copper Powdercoated Choke| Trans Mahogany Powdercoated rear accent bands| High polished complimenting accents| a heap of Swing & Ignition Sounds| Blaster Deflection| Blade Lockup| Sound Fonts: Hero, Rogue, Hoth, Bespin, Fates, ShadowPoint, Korriban, Flourish, Revenge, Darkside, Vader and Shoto.

Hilt Length: 13.50"
Hilt Diameter: 1.50"
Blade Socket Depth: 1.75"
Weight: 858grams (30.27Ounces/1.89Pounds)

Very Happy to be adding this to the Collection.

**more pictures to follow..
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jaden Korr, Greysider, =Ottomatix=, HotRod

Infinium Zero SS|Story so far. Pt VII 9 months 1 day ago #62418

• OvrcAHst

**and some more with pretty colours..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jaden Korr, Greysider

Infinium Zero SS|Story so far. Pt VII 9 months 1 day ago #62419

• OvrcAHst

Infinium Zero SS|Story so far. Pt VII 9 months 1 day ago #62420

• OvrcAHst

Thank you for looking in. :)

Infinium Zero SS|Story so far. Pt VII 9 months 1 day ago #62422

• =Ottomatix=
  • Platinum Member
  • "The fear of loss is a Path to the Darkside, Train yourself to Let Go of everything you Fear to Lose"
  • Thank you received: 513
Well that's quite a SABER. Amazing build, and Jedi mind trick acquisition. Your collection is quite impressive and contains mostly non canon designs. Is there and end in sight, or is your money tree bountiful?
The following user(s) said Thank You: OvrcAHst

Infinium Zero SS|Story so far. Pt VII 9 months 1 day ago #62424

• OvrcAHst
=Ottomatix= wrote:
Well that's quite a SABER. Amazing build, and Jedi mind trick acquisition. Your collection is quite impressive and contains mostly non canon designs. Is there and end in sight, or is your money tree bountiful?
Thank you Otto. I like variety with my Hilts and agreed, many are Non-Canon. Whilst there are Iconic Canon pieces I have and aim to get, my definitions aren't that clearly separated. If the Hilt has certain element(s) that make it unique and it stirs a fuzzy feeling of desire I will try to acquire it. There is an end. :lol: I was actually thinking to myself when I Posted the last page of attachments that what started as a Story so far, should probably be renamed to Story so friggin' long! :lol: Reviewing my Order List Tally, I might have to dedicate an entire room just to display them all. Reckless spending I'm afraid. My Money Tree no longer bears fruit and is starting to shed it's leaves. The Winter will be long and cold but at least I can light the place up like a Christmas Tree. ;) ..until the batteries run out. :unsure:

Will plug it again. Other Sabers are being delivered many and plenty. Surely time is due for my SF ones to mature on a 25+Week wait?

I used to Collect Money and that was a great achievement, celebrating those rewards in a Savers Account. Nowadays though, the Money Collection has changed to a Saber Collection and the account, well has become a dwindling Sabers Account with arrears. :ohmy:
The following user(s) said Thank You: =Ottomatix=, Andi-Jae EL

Infinium Zero SS|Story so far. Pt VII 9 months 1 day ago #62482

• HotRod
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 343
Just when I think your collection can't get any cooler! You always find a way to one-up yourself. :-)

- RGBA+ Monarch, FW Epoch, Juggernaut, Exhalted

Infinium Zero SS|Story so far. Pt VII 9 months 1 day ago #62484

• Greysider
  • Platinum Member
  • "I am not your kind. I do not feed off vengeance. I am a Jedi." - Quinlan Vos
  • Thank you received: 285
Another unique piece from OvrcAHst. You never fail to impress, my friend. Congrats and keep 'em coming!
MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Convention Special Deals (1 Posts)
    • CONVENTION SPECIAL SAVE 100.00! Warrior Saber Package A great consolation prize if you can't make...
    • Themed Sabers (768 Posts)
    • Hi Snakeeyz99, Wow there is a similarity, which is great as I'll never have a chance to see my...
    • First Pictures of New App... (29 Posts)
    • Does anyone know if the Heretic is considered a "thin neck saber"? Trying to figure out if it's...
    • First Pictures of New App... (29 Posts)
    • I'm going Prodigy medium blue and Talon deep red ;o Still getting me a cyan Bastion though as well....

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4827
  • Latest Member: glassjaw
  • Total Posts: 54.3k
  • Total Topics: 4408
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 119
  • Today Open: 1
  • Yesterday Open: 4
  • Today Answer: 0
  • Yesterday Answer: 29