Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Covertech Removal

Covertech Removal 5 months 3 weeks ago #7426

• supercookster401
  • Elite Member
  • "The wielder of the flame..protector of balance. The holder of the Torch, lighting the way. The keeper of the flame, soldier of balance. I am a Guardian of the Balance. A Gray Jedi.”
  • Like received: 12
Was wondering if anyone had any images of their saber with the covertech knob removed (both without any thing in the hole that remains and if anyone has any cool decorative hex screws or anything in it then that too) :)
"Ah, and it makes you think I may have the taint of the dark side in me, doesn't it? Ooh. Is that what you are wondering, huh? Ooh..."
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Covertech Removal 5 months 3 weeks ago #7556

• Darth Intefector
  • Elite Member
  • My hatred has made me an unstoppable force; my rage a tempest of death and destruction. When I strike, you shall know the true power of the Dark Side. And it shall be the last thing you ever see...
  • Like received: 6
I don't know if anyone on the forums has a saber that that's been done to. I know a few people have relocated their covertech knobs, but I don't know if anyone has ever wholly removed it.

Covertech Removal 5 months 3 weeks ago #7656

• Darth Tyranus
  • Premium Member
  • "Something something something Darkside something something something Complete"
  • Like received: 9
I suppose you could cover the screw hole with a colored screw or a plain or anodized thumb screw.

Covertech Removal 5 months 3 weeks ago #7658

• supercookster401
  • Elite Member
  • "The wielder of the flame..protector of balance. The holder of the Torch, lighting the way. The keeper of the flame, soldier of balance. I am a Guardian of the Balance. A Gray Jedi.”
  • Like received: 12
i know, just need to remove mine for my staff, makes spins slightly awkward and I havent managed to get the right size key yet so was wondering if there was any pics floating about :)
"Ah, and it makes you think I may have the taint of the dark side in me, doesn't it? Ooh. Is that what you are wondering, huh? Ooh..."

Covertech Removal 2 months 3 weeks ago #13482

I learned long ago that a full set of allen wrenches is something every household needs (I assume that's what you mean by "key").
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• My own saber (non Saberfo... (8 Posts)
    • Added a new shroud to hide the untidy Sith logo from before. [image]new-shroud This will now have a red...
    • RGBA Concerns and Questio... (1 Posts)
    • I ab-sooo-lutely love my Bane Saber, that being said I am not a big fan of the RGBA LED setup. To...
    • The Wait Begins....... (827 Posts)
    • Question to those familiar with Etsy shipping. I just checked the review orders page and it says my...
    • The Wait Begins....... (827 Posts)
    • Quote: Good News! This morning my consular moved to In Transit Quote: same with my BANE! I'm so... happy... for...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 1808
  • Latest Member: Gilbertwars2
  • Total Posts: 15.3k
  • Total Topics: 1223
  • Total Sections: 9
  • Total Categories: 69
  • Today Open: 2
  • Yesterday Open: 2
  • Today Answer: 11
  • Yesterday Answer: 50